少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest naurz

Yuri's stint is over. Where did you hear about Hyoyeon? I don't think she's doing any permanent radio spot.

Also Taeyeon's radio news should be coming soon.

Next week is Taeyeon's anniversary as ChinChin DJ. It's also time when MBC Radio changes some DJs. So it's possible that Taeyeon and/or KangIn leave ChinChin.

I don't listen to ChinChin since I cant understand it but I saw that bora where Taeng was so dead tire she was dozing off in her chair. Remember she was quite sick many times and couldn't even get a decent rest because of all that schedule. Personally I hope SM takes her off ChinChin so she can get some rest and concentrate on singing. But Taeyeon really loves her radio job so I don't know...

There's rumor that SM is trying to get Sooyoung a radio gig. But MBC is said to be hesitant because she doesn't yet have the name recognition of Taeyeon.

hyoyeon i think its was here its was when good morning show came out.. i think its was sbs power radio.. but i could be wrong.

oh really they will changing dj at chin chin.. :( i will miss them but i do think they both need the rest in the past few weeks they both barely stay awake.

sooyoung was a DJ way before taeyeon at Chunji Radio with sungmin (suju) so she does have experience and all same with sunny

so the active once while the break is

yoona - drama

taeyeon - WGM and maybe chin chin

Tiffany - solo and MC

Yuri - MC

Sunny - MC

seohyun - school

hyoyeon - ........ <--- she need more activity

jessica - ....... <-- should do a solo too

sooyoung - ....... <--- yeah a dj or an MC

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuri's stint is over. Where did you hear about Hyoyeon? I don't think she's doing any permanent radio spot.

Also Taeyeon's radio news should be coming soon.

Next week is Taeyeon's anniversary as ChinChin DJ. It's also time when MBC Radio changes some DJs. So it's possible that Taeyeon and/or KangIn leave ChinChin.

I don't listen to ChinChin since I cant understand it but I saw that bora where Taeng was so dead tire she was dozing off in her chair. Remember she was quite sick many times and couldn't even get a decent rest because of all that schedule. Personally I hope SM takes her off ChinChin so she can get some rest and concentrate on singing. But Taeyeon really loves her radio job so I don't know...

There's rumor that SM is trying to get Sooyoung a radio gig. But MBC is said to be hesitant because she doesn't yet have the name recognition of Taeyeon.

why is Yuri stint over? xD she has only been on Kiss the radio a few days :huh: aww...and Taeyeon and Kangin radio going to end? :( going to miss their dorkiness :(

and Sooyoung radio? I hope so!~ ^^ Sooyoung Jjiang <3

Guest silis7noy

About the radio news maybe I should have worded more carefully haha

The radio situation is totally unknown as of now. It's just that every April MBC Radio changes *some* DJs. Just like last year when Taeyeon Replaced JungRin on ChinChin.

Most likely Taeyeon KangIn will stay as DJs, especially Taeyeon since she's so popular. The male DJ might change, there was hint of this when Onew, Hyungjoon, and Changmin was tested as guest DJs on Chinchin some time ago. Heard people say Changmin was best. Last year Taeyeon got her tests as guest DJs before becoming permanent.

And Sooyoung's news is just a rumor, and probably not likely to happen... Chunji was something like online radio listened to only by fans while MBC radio is the big leagues listened by whole public. Sooyoung probably needs little more activities elsewhere to gain more starpower before she can land MBC DJ. DJs may not seem glamorous but everywhere in the world it is one of the most desirable job for a celebrity so the competition is fierce.

And today is the last GEE performance! And the revealing of Pudding and Jelly's new house on WGM! Can't wait to see this hope it gets subbed very fast!

About the radio news maybe I should have worded more carefully haha

The radio situation is totally unknown as of now. It's just that every April MBC Radio changes *some* DJs. Just like last year when Taeyeon Replaced JungRin on ChinChin.

Most likely Taeyeon KangIn will stay as DJs, especially Taeyeon since she's so popular. The male DJ might change, there was hint of this when Onew, Hyungjoon, and Changmin was tested as guest DJs on Chinchin some time ago. Heard people say Changmin was best. Last year Taeyeon got her tests as guest DJs before becoming permanent.

And Sooyoung's news is just a rumor, and probably not likely to happen... Chunji was something like online radio listened to only by fans while MBC radio is the big leagues listened by whole public. Sooyoung probably needs little more activities elsewhere to gain more starpower before she can land MBC DJ. DJs may not seem glamorous but everywhere in the world it is one of the most desirable job for a celebrity so the competition is fierce.

And today is the last GEE performance! And the revealing of Pudding and Jelly's new house on WGM! Can't wait to see this hope it gets subbed very fast!

really? :( Sooyoung isn't going to have a radio :( but thankyou for telling us ^^

Guest baby-swts

"Hello School Girl" movie is out with Sooyoung and Kangin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z87_EPnZ15c...re=channel_page

the rest is under the user chanel

credit to joyceeishungee @ YT

but do still buy the DVD for support

WOW :o

its already english subbed too! :D

thanks so much for the link <333 sooyoung was so cute in it ^_^

good movie i hope she stars in more heh

Guest zane87

The girls looked more tired day by day, i really hope they can get some real rest b4 continue on with their works.....and today is the final goodbye stage the girls gonna perform..... :(

Good work girls, u can take some good rest now..... b^^d

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 16 days to go until its 1st airing....

And don't forget either, Fany and K.Will's duet releasing on 31st of March, it's 1 more day away, can't wait to hear the full song and if can the MV too.... :)

Fany has been on a blast lately.... >.<

Super Junior's Heechul: "The SNSD girls are just like my 9 younger brothers"

Popular male idol group Super Junior's member Heechul had expressed joy at his group clinching 1st in various music chart rankings.

Super Junior won 1st on the overall music chart ranking for March at KBS2TV's "Music Bank" held live on the 27th, clearly showing why they were at the top of the music chart rankings of 3 major terrestrial TV channels in Korea for 2 weeks.

Super Junior broke down in tears upon hearing that they had won 1st, causing their touched fans to get emotional as well. Super Junior had then thought of Kim Kibum who was unable to be onstage with them and shouted, "Kibum, us hyungs had did it!" The heartfelt congratulations from fellow SM Entertainment girl group SNSD for Super Junior's win attracted the attention of the audience and tugged at their heart strings.

Shortly after Super Junior's win on morning of the 28th, Heechul posted an article on his Cyworld Minihompy to share his joy of winning with the fans.

Heechul penned down his thoughts saying, "I'm most thankful towards Kibum who called immediately after the win as well as the fans. Without the fans, there will not be the Super Junior of today." He followed by saying, "Many thanks to 9 of my adorably cute younger brothers - SNSD. It's really a waste and regret that I was unable to dance 'Gee' during the program. I'm sorry that I've always treated you girls like guys but I'm still thankful for your unwavering support and encouragement."

Meanwhile, Super Junior's third album "Sorry, Sorry" had swept all top spots at various music chart rankings, creating a new popular wave of "Sorry, Sorry" throughout the Korean music industry.

Credits: newsen.com

Translation: Sherry@S♥ne4U and bubzooka@soshified.com

omg super generation <333

Guest baby-swts

I just finished watching Hello Schoolgirl and its really cute, funny, romantic, and just AWESOME!

:P

SooYoung.. our sooyoung ;) lol was reallly acting like herself in the film xD

its hilarious I loved the part where she drinks some kind of milk to get a bigger chest HA!

and the part where Sooyoung and yeonhee get into a scrap with kangin and calls him a "LOSER" was hilariousss,

after she finds out hes the worker she says "sorry we teased you" lol x]

also I think its soo weird that Yeonhee's character is named 'SooYoung' when SooYoung is also in the movie! :P

my favourite part was when Sooyoung and yeonhee were tanning :D

<3

CAPTURES FROM THE MOVIE by me ^_^

I only capped the parts sooyoung are in when she doesnt have those pigtails <_<

theres alot of scenes with here dont worry lol hehe sorry..

Smexy <3

j5dpav.jpg

26472wl.jpg

29bdjqu.jpg

Sooyoung trying to rape Yeonhee HAHA :ph34r:

312xt09.jpg

So pretty~ :wub:

2crszz8.jpg

2zox91z.jpg

27zxo9x.jpg

26110z7.jpg

GORGEOUS! :blush:

aweqsy.jpg

-edit-

More Caps.. ;)

2iw7lgy.jpg

10fzuif.jpg

4t3qs7.jpg

nde9x.jpg

2vsn6ok.jpg

lol her expression is adorable! =3

t9f85l.jpg

w96vzo.jpg

BTW SUPPORT HELLO SCHOOLGIRL THE MOVIE & SOOYOUNG :lol:

buy it :)

http://www.yesasia.com/global/hello-school...-0-en/info.html

Guest naurz

yes dont just watch the link i posted but also buy the dvd.. hehe sooyoung was cute in that movie eheh i like how she was trying to use a cute pic for her id

Guest cantthinkofaname

loving the movie so far :) imma try to get my own copy of that movie too hehehe, sooyoung and yeonhee both looks gorgeous, who's the other girl that plays in the movie too?

Guest Allison

HD Inkigayo Encore Bestiz Link

Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Sunny dancing to "Sorry, Sorry" along with 2AM and Super Junior <3 (:

I totally love how Hyo knows the dance moves so well. Well, she was in the studio when SJ learned it...I think ^^

Off to watch Hello Schoolgirl :D

Guest silis7noy

During the Inki ending some girls are missing...

On Korean sites they seem to be talking about some girls got sick or too exhausted to appear and that Sooyoung collapsed... Ugh I hope it's not true...

Guest zahieyjunki

I'm sure all members have their own programmes which we dont know what is it!!

maybe it is not included in the schedule~

naurz, thnx for Hello SchoolGirl link! Watch it later~

there's also the subs! waaa~

Can't wait for Fany duet!! and when is the Fany single mv will be released??

Hope its true on articles!

eunice, thnx for the Gee hip hop remix and you add the link for download at ur vids!

baby-swts, thnx for the caps from the movie!

the 1st pic hella smexy beast!!

Guest falling_star_142

During the Inki ending some girls are missing...

On Korean sites they seem to be talking about some girls got sick or too exhausted to appear and that Sooyoung collapsed... Ugh I hope it's not true...

yeah i noticed that too >.<

i hope it's just a false rumor or they may got sick or exhausted but nothing too serious >.<

'cause if sooyoung collapsed there was no way Sunny, Hyo, Jess didn't know and still did the encore with suju without worries

at least the girls can rest now ( not really T_T)

Guest james18

oh ...Fany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Taeyeon all went to hospital...and fans say Fany and Sooyoung were sick. Yuri and Taeyeon probably went with them idk if they are also sick or not

c: bug@ soshified.com/forums

i hope theyre okay now. ^^

-------------

watched the encore and hyoyeon did fully knw superjunior's dance steps. ^^

sooyoung and her gags again. i was laughing when she told yeonhee to drink strawberry milk in order for them to get big bust. lol

Guest naurz

oh man sm pushed their artist to their limits but im glad that they are on their break to recover they really really need it .. especially yoona and taeyeon <- with a full schedules.

i just hope its not too serious.

Archived