少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zane87

blu_smiley, thx a lot that's tons of pics and the girls r gorgeous the most when they're in white....yeah there're only 8 of them, i'm feeling awful cos it's omost the same scene v saw last year.... :( , and i realized i miss Yoona so much now, even though i know she won't be missing from the group as long as like last year but still it makes me feel incomplete seeing only 8 of the girls together.... T.T

And bcos seeing all these pics makes me miss Yoona so much, here comes the countdown again:

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 21 days to go until its 1st airing....

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest invisible hero

grr Where is YoonA again???

I miss her so much.

I want to see her with all of SNSD members

without her SNSD is not complete

without one of them SNSD is not Girls' Generation

I miss you YoonA my life is nothing without u

if she is there, she must be so pretty, just like 8 of them.

Guest cantthinkofaname

[23.03.09] So Nyuh Shi Dae, "We even get fan letters from Europe."

The girls from the popular girl group So Nyuh Shi Dae were moved at the amount of support they received from fans at the "Pattaya International Music Festival," held in Thailand's Pattaya on March 20~22. The girls said that in the stands they saw many male fans that imitated the choreography to their hit song "Gee", and wherever they went around 100 fans surrounded the girls. The center of this attention was none other than So Nyuh Shi Dae. On the 21st, as soon as the concert was over at the Pattaya Hard Rock Hotel, we interviewed So Nyuh Shi Dae still flushed from the concert.

While smiling brightly, member Tiffany said, "we were envious when we saw clips of the popular Japanese group Morning Musume's fans following the choreography, and now that we experienced something similar, we couldn't feel any better."

This marks the second time that So Nyuh Shi Dae visited Thailand, following this year's SM Town tour. This visit was even more meaningful because the girls' hit song "Gee" has been topping not only Korean music charts, but Thailand and other international music charts as well.

So Nyuh Shi Dae's "Gee" has already spread from Korea and has garnered much popularity in various locations around the world. There has been a constant stream of videos being uploaded to sites such as the world-known Youtube. There have been big and small attractions in between Korean netizens, such as Thai male students and an African American following the dancing to "Gee".

So Nyuh Shi Dae member Hyoyeon stated that, "[so Nyuh Shi Dae] was surprised to receive fan letters from unexpected places such as Europe. [And] this was all made possible due to the huge popularity of the song 'Gee'". Member Jessica said, with a happy expression, that, "I looked at an international fansite a lot and see many people from Vietnam, Singapore, America, etc. talking about us."

So Nyuh Shi Dae has spent a very busy 3 months promoting the insanely popular song "Gee". Although the promotion is winding down, they still feel a bit flustered about "Gee" being such a huge hit. The girls of So Nyuh Shi Dae admit that they hold dearly the moving, tear-filled moments when they set the record of 9 consecutive weeks of 1st place on a certain music program.

The center of the "syndrome," So Nyuh Shi Dae will stop activities for "Gee" at the end of the month. They are looking forward to a small hiatus to let their tired bodies recover.

Sooyoung said that, " want to rest for just 1 week and start preparing for new stuff again," and Tiffany likewise said, " already get excited thinking about the next activities we will be doing," and showed an unchanging drive.

credit: aseo @ soshified.com

source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40101&pt=nv

kanti@kyunghyang.com

=================

soshified much? hahaha i hope so :D

i really like it when the girls wear white, they look like angels :D, somehow tiffany in that pic of her walking on stage or the platform, she reminded me of hongki LMAO, oh and i have to say, yuri's dress is gorgeous :)

Guest mika.16

wow snsd's stylists really deserve props. its hard enough to dress 9 girls, but to keep them looking like one team is awesome. love their miero dresses!

Guest ningmeng

thanks blu_smiley for the pictures!

i love sunny's dress! <3

and yunholovesme(what a cute nick)! thanks for the article!

SINGAPORE!!! (:

hahaaha. and im pretty sure she's referring to soshified/soshihoney. haha.

Guest lolly88

this is kinda random, but i was checking out the new Epik High website and i found this video of Tablo rapping with fan club names...and guess what...he mentions Soweon! I wish i could understand the lyrics to know how he used soweon on the rap.

SoshiHigh ftw (wait, that sounded kinda weird)

there is a sub version

if u look harder you will find it lols

Tablo's Fanclub Rap (eng subbed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqDkr43ydVo

C:mellogreenleaf@YT

Guest icecubes

Wow, the girls look pretty in their dresses. I love Seohyun's & Taeyeon's dress. :D

Thanks for sharing those pictures!

And thank you for sharing the article yunholovesme!

They know that there are fans from SINGAPORE!!!

Hope they'll come to Singapore soon. :)

Have anyone watched this?

090322 Quiz to Change the World - Taeyeon

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Credits to KPOPgerard1 @ YT

Guest Senorita_

Sponsored glasses

Thanks for the pics. The girls look adorkable in glasses. I LOL-ed at Tiffany because she wore a huge pair of glasses :lol:

Thanks for the pics. The girls look lovely in their dresses ^_^

So Nyuh Shi Dae member Hyoyeon stated that, "[so Nyuh Shi Dae] was surprised to receive fan letters from unexpected places such as Europe. [And] this was all made possible due to the huge popularity of the song 'Gee'". Member Jessica said, with a happy expression, that, "I looked at an international fansite a lot and see many people from Vietnam, Singapore, America, etc. talking about us."

Sooyoung said that, " want to rest for just 1 week and start preparing for new stuff again," and Tiffany likewise said, " already get excited thinking about the next activities we will be doing," and showed an unchanging drive.

credit: aseo @ soshified.com

source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40101&pt=nv

kanti@kyunghyang.com

=================

that's so Soshified~ :D Yay SINGAPORE. yes yes. *dances* :lol:

and Fany's sentence got me excited as well, so it's a mini hiatus..we'll see them in Summer? hope so.

Thanks for sharing the pics in Thailand, no mater its fantaken pics (pp_paeng! Your fan acc is awesome. ^^) or offical. :D

I'm always happy to see the girls receiving so much love and support in Thailand. I think they enjoyed themselves over there as well. B)

Guest zahieyjunki

YoonAmoon more thai pics!!

thnx a lot!! are u Thai??

hehe.. and lisha, gee they even look great from the pics!!

Taengoo look like an angel when she come out from hotel!

All Parts of SNSD and Kara on Come2Play

part: 1/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw04h9QPX5c

Part: 2/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkmK8mY_LhU

Part: 3/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38zGQcbYW3A

Part: 4/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUTtzW-FfyQ

Part: 5/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJGnPbt10U

Part: 6/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF0vdpazaSI

Part: 7/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCpKBfS6Q0

credit: CodeAnalysis @ YT

[HD] Kara - Honey / SNSD - Gee @ Come2Play(Mar 23, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVdb2ivHow

credit: CodeAnalysis @ YT

thnx dear for the link!! I kept replay back when the girls dance to Gee!!

And notice too some of them did mistake but it's just small one!!

jingg & shortyyy126, chungmah, mimiirin, thnx for the pics!!

I have to save some of them!!! Flash is everywhere!!

Ouhh Sica pout is the adorables thing ever!!

New CF?? thnx karen !! So there's 2 cf that haven't released yet right?

One is TaeNy and the miero one!!

Yoona must be miss the girls since mostly activity without her!!!

yunholovesme, thnx for the article!! yerp soshified ftw!!! it's only I site besides Soshihoney!!

Its' pretty cool they even known at Europe!!

me&u, thnx for the pics!!

Guest zahieyjunki

sorry double post!!

I love how the girls get an award each!!

Sooyoung does deserve the title!!

No one can beat her when comes to gag & mostly food!!~

hehe..

I just don't agree why the boys call Sica tempered girl!

but lucky Taeng got the title stole guy's heart!! Ouhh she is!

no wonder why she is my faves~ hehe..

Soshisubs plzz sub it!! thnx~

new article!

[23.03.09] Korean girl group SNSD is extremely popular in Thailand

2cpuvqe.jpg

Korean girl group SNSD, who was visiting Thailand for the second time, was warmly cheered on when they appeared on local television programs with the top two nationwide ratings. SNSD, who arrived in Thailand on the 20th, was representing Korea for the Pattaya International Music Festival 2009. The girls were featured on local terrestrial television channels such as Channel 9's "Nine Entertain" and Channel 7's "07 Show" on the 22nd, generating a wave of So Nyuh craze throughout the country.

Channel 9's "Nine Entertain", hosted by veteran Thai MCs Bao and Fan with more than 20 years of experience, is Thailand's most popular television program with ratings as high as 80% nationwide. The MCs introduced the girls by saying, "SNSD's Gee has occupied the top music spot in Korea for 9 consecutive weeks and 6 consecutive weeks currently in Thailand, proving the popularity of this girl group." In the episode featuring SNSD, Jessica was heard saying that she loved buying and eating food, prompting the MCs to unveil the prepared Thai desserts for the girls to have an unexpected tasting session. The girls then proceeded to spend an enjoyable time getting closer to the audience by sharing and sampling the desserts they had.

3478od5.jpg

At Thailand's popular variety program "07 Show" with the second highest ratings nationwide, SNSD likewise made an appearance. Besides having a stage for SNSD's "Gee" performance, the program's MCs also engaged the girls in the famous Korean game called "Chamu chamu chamu (Really really really)" and endeared them to the audience through fun and laughter. On the same day's afternoon, the girls headed for their fan meeting in front of Bangkok's famous shopping centre, thus successfully concluding their 2nd visit to Thailand. SNSD will be returning to Korea on the 23rd, and will be concluding the last of their promotional activities with their farewell performance for "Gee" at SBS's "Inkigayo" music show on the 29th.

Credits: Innolife & Digital YTN & Joynews24 & inews24

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

They attend to most two high rating shows there!!

It's like they're getting so much popualrity from Thai fans!!

Wooww they are so loved by everyone!~

does soshisubs will subbed it?

looking froward for it!!~

Guest tohoblaq

Hi. I just wanna ask, has Soshified released the subbed videos of the latest Star Golden Bell? Episode 227 if I'm not mistaken. Can someone please give me the link? Thanks in advance!

Guest roseseraphix

LOL@chunjess

u were watching kbs world? XD

it's a good thing snsd's popular in thailand! hope the gee virus spreads to malaysia.

so they'll come to malaysia too! XD

gee symdrome ftw!

Guest tohoblaq

LOL@chunjess

u were watching kbs world? XD

it's a good thing snsd's popular in thailand! hope the gee virus spreads to malaysia.

so they'll come to malaysia too! XD

gee symdrome ftw!

No I wasn't watching. :( That's the problem. My dad was watching his news. :S That's why I wanna know where I can watch on YouTube. Soshisubs2 hasn't released that episode, right? Someone, please help. >.<

Archived