少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest G-YeonCYDG

i loved the WGM ep i watched it and it made me laught btu tae yeon is a good teacher, teaching Hyung don the "gee" dance cuteee

i was soo happy they won but when they left the ribs lol

SNSD Jjang!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baboshi
Guest Shortyyy126

there was a video of taeng doing the 'wa' dance, but here are the caps. :)

34s5rv9.jpg

w8nup0.jpg

xm8njm.jpg

^ taeng's eye smile? :o

cr; sosiz

WGM was sooo full of win. haha. don running around like a little fanboy was so amusing to watch.

and aww the girls were so sweet; they threw him a choco pie birthday party. xDD

i can't wait until the episode is subbed.

thanks for sharing links and pictures everyone!

Guest Mellerz

I feel like this is a random posting for some reason.

C h i n C h i n 0 9 0 3 1 7

16kalq0.gif

She's oblivious of what's going on behind her.

33mvaed.gif

Dancing time with Shin Young! XD

jl0ak8.gif

It's nice to see how close they are ^__^

25irdko.gif

"How... How do you work this thing?"

2e4ywqp.gif

Wow, that camera covered half her face, LOL!

C h i n C h i n 0 9 0 3 1 8

23k5e82.gif

"Uh.. Oh, hello. Hehehe"

sdz7zp.gif

Tae Yeon: "Yay! Oppa, oppa! You're here. Come, sit!"

vg0qjc.gif

Hmm, I just imagined Tae getting drunk o_O

4uw2uf.gif

Such a cutie pie <3

r1c594.jpgb6y8g4.jpg

Check out more HERE @ wondergeneration.wordpress.com

I just saw the video of where Maknae falls. Man, i was not expecting that.

I was thinking like a tiny trip, but she flew backwards. I felt so bad.

Poor girl, she got right back up and continued on like nothing happened <3

Guest vpower

i got through watching today's WGM. i thought it was kinda funny when HyungDon was giving out all the passports, and when he got to Sunny, he said her real name but then said no Sunny. i don't know how he was before. maybe TaeYeon changed him or something, but i think this episode showed a really sweet side of him especially his support for the girls. I'm actually starting to like him with TaeYeon.:)

it looks like the girls had a lot of fun in Thailand. although, i'm sure Tiffany was ready to get away from all of those bugs.

thank you everybody for the abundance of pictures that has been posted lately.:D

Guest sohappy

taeyeon looks so cute with her pigtails <3

jessica needs long hair asap i still havent gotten use to her short hair i really hate it :( it doesnt fit her at all

yoona and that other girl whose name i dont know but think is from boys before flower is very pretty as well!

[TV] 090322 SNSD- 07Show 1/5

the girls on a thai show ^^

lmao major fangirling going on in the audience.

hahah, i was trying to watch this show live last night,

but my wmp went berserek on me the moment it was fany's turn to play the game.

i was so pissed ==;

good thing someone uploaded it though.

i was kinda sad when i saw the translator person, cause then i knew fany wouldn't be able to speak in english.

lmao.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] We Got Married (2009-03-22).avi [938.0 MB]

Kang In & Lee Yoon Ji, Jung Hyung Don & Taeyeon, Jun Jin & Lee Si Young, Shin Sung Rok & Kim Shin Young

~Appearence by Dong Bang Shin Ki, SuperJunior, So Nyuh Shi Dae, SHINee at SM Town Concert Bangkok & Park Hyun Bin~

File renamed in clubbox to [VV] [G] [iVI]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest mupkin

The girls in the interview room ^^

200903221237731477.jpg

200903221237731522.jpg

200903221237731824.jpg

On the stage

200903221237732601.jpg

200903221237732617.jpg

200903221237732637.jpg

200903221237732647.jpg

with lucky fans (waa, so jealous :rolleyes: )

200903221237732657.jpg

Credit: as tagged

-------

The girls also have an interview with pingbook__

If there no one translated the interview, I'll be back this evening ^^

Guest zane87

Oh dang the girls seems suffered from the hot temperature there, they're sweating.... well ok, my face is the same when i'm staying indoor with some crowd and such temperature, jus hope they're manage to adapt to it and didn't fall sick afterwards..... :)

They jus look so beautiful and lively when they're at the park, i like their outfits there, it looks like they're having a summer photoshoot over there... XD

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 22 days to go until its 1st airing....

Guest pp.paeng

Wow !!! Thank you for an updating here!!

I am one whom get a chance for Girls' Generation Meet&Greet in Thailand.

I saw them since they arrived at the waiting room. They separate in 2 group walking into the room.

The 1st group have TaeYeon, Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany. TaeYeon is like a doll. She's not really high but look so great. Her eyes really attractive one. Jessica isn't an Ice Princess on my eye when she'd been here this time. She's really nice nice !! She always wave her hand for the fans and smiling and she try to speak Thai to the Thai fans and its made her really cute !! Yuri,,,,, She is really Fans service as you all guys here know about that. But She's look cool in the same time. She doesn't really sweet but she has a lot of charming. Sweet, Smart, Funny and etc. I love her a lot and she's the real one who always waving her hand to the fans and also try to contact her fans with all the body language. Yuri jjang !!! and For Tiffany, i heard that she got sick but I dont know that is it much or not. From my eye i think she's really sick cuz usually she'll play and fans service really much but this time she always walking and look down to the floor not lively as it ever be. However she's still really great !!! Tiffany !!!

The 2nd Group who walking to the waiting room are SeoHyun, Sunny, SooYong and HyeoHyun. SeoHyun, I think now you are stole the Thai fans' love already. She look like a young girl but she try to make everyone feel easy to her. She always greeting her fans with Thai style called "Wai" and always waving her hand and also smiling. Sunny, I have not much see her acting because the fans really so much but I see her always smiling and she's not really high but she's so cute !!! i swear !! Sooyong, Her shape is really great. She has absolutely tann skin but it's so smoothy and her long leg really perfect. HyeoHyun, when i watched her on TV i feel so so not much mention on her. But today i got her signature by accident but actually i don't mind whom i'll get their sign. I got Hyeohyun,so i saw her in personal. I realized that she's the beautiful one in the group. I see her make-up and also her face shape is so nice and good to keep eye on. She's very friendly also. Now i like her a lot.

and after the girls' finished from meet&greet. they went to the Oishi Grand restuarant to have a dinner. and go to the airport then. On the way they go to the airport ,i and my frenz are follow them. and when our car is on the left side of the bus,we saw Sooyong. She didnt get sleep and she saw us, so she waving her hand to us. and when our car is on the right side of the bus,we saw Hyeohyun. She is talking the telephone and and play on her mobile.

When they arrive at the airport, she already change her each clothes to be easy style for ready leaving Thailand. They was So great and leave then.

I'll try to upload what i took on youtube later.

Thank you Girls' Generation... We love you ....

I want you to know that. YOU HAVE NO ANTI-FANS HERE in THAILAND.

When you got back already,i saw only happiness from your fans and so do i. ^^

Guest minanki25

^

^

it's amazing how they played Himnae at WBC

@pp.paeng: i wish i can meet them too one day, i must say Thai fans are jjang!!

hope u can upload the video the soon

^^ aww, thanks for sharing your fan account.

so there goes our "strong fany" again :C she was sick but still managed to put a smile on her face. no wonder she looked kinda unwell when she was on top of that elephant thing with maknae :C aigoo, fany is jjang i just want to give her a hug.

fan accounts like this makes me love this mushroom even more ^^~

GAH, THAILAND FANS are really jjang <333

i love how they love all the girls soo much and they're soo welcoming every time they go visit the country, as what Fany said.

Thank you, thai fans.... You guys are amajinggggg~

^

^

^

pp.paeng thanks for the fan acc

hahaha taeyeon must be sooooooooooo cute kekeke

i knew the gals would be as gorjess as on tv kekeke

lucky you and other thai fans can see them T_T

here is the video of Himnae being played at the baseball game

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=B96KAQCM

can anyone UL this to YT ?

i cant watch it from there

anyway this event held where? korea or.....?

Archived