Top Posters In This Topic

omg, i'm late but... totally congratulations to the girls,

nine months of waiting, nine months of hard work

nine girls achieving nine consecutive wins! making

history!!

and it's so cute how they danced/sang to sorry sorry

-Rebecca

Guest Mellerz

The perfect day. Seriously, I loved today's Music Bank.

The girls won for the 9th time. That's a powerful number.

Curses on Friday the 13th? I beg to differ. LOL Go Girls!

090313%20Music%20Bank%20(SNSD)%20Waiting%20Room.gif

I love waiting rooms ^___^

Guest invisible hero

wow I can die today because my wish came true

I was wishing for SNSD to win at least 9th

man i m so happy for them

snsd is the best

love them

thx for sharing all the pic and news

The best of luck SNSD

Fighting SNSD and SONE

A year of 2009 is 9 Generation

Guest Shortyyy126

Congratulations SNSD for their 9th win on mubank! xD

Homfg, honestly, I was worried about them winning today, but our girls never disappoint! :)

I don't really want them to win next week, IF they have a chance.. cause we all know how significant the number 9 is, right?

Anyway, Suju and Soshi FTW!! The encore was so festive with all of them together, anyone with eyes can see that they're like a real family. xD

I'm so proud of the girls.. and the fans for being so darn supportive hehe.

After 9 months on hiatus, the girls are still going strong with one single. I mean, 'Gee' is still in top10...

I'm at a lost for words... seriously, these girls are just too awesome.

Thanks for sharing everyone! :)

Guest taikogirl91

i'm so late already but...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GIRLS!!

9th consecutive win on Music Bank!!!

i can die happily now =]

they so deserve their win this week..after

9 hard months of working hard..9 girls and

9 straight wins...i'm so proud of them ^^ they really

worked hard to earn this and their song is still doing

super good on the charts even after all this time!!

QUESTION:

does anyone know how many albums they've sold so far?

Guest mokada32

Gah! Today 3/13/09 is such I good day that I can't help but come out of hiding and finally post in this thread after stalking it for what seems like forever now!!

First order of business! Congratulations to the girls for winning their 9th K-Chart!! It really brings me back to the day when the girls won their first K-Chart with Kissing You!! When the show started I was soo doubtful, yet at the same time hopeful! When the score for digital download was shown my heart sang for a little bit, but when the mobile downloads popped up I knew they had won it!! What makes it even better was perhaps Tae's reaction - pointing to the results to her members who aren't even expecting/paying attention to the score board because they were simply just having fun promoting super junior's sorry, sorry and enjoying the moment. It simply was just awesome!

Second, as a fan I was really happy to see the ELFs waving their balloons and showing the girls support! I hope that a lot of people who watch the show will realize that, at least for the most part, the whole anti-SNSD shenanigan has really died down (or at least that's what it seems to me, call me optimistic if you must I don't care :P) and starts to support the girls and their future endeavors!

Again, Congratulations to the Girls!! Jiguemeun SO NYUH SHI DAE!!

Guest zane87

13th March 2009, or should v call it Complete Day ? It's a day where a group of 9 girls completed their 9th wins in a row on Music Bank, the 1st and ever, it's a fact and this historical moment will oways be remembered, no matter wat excuses and reasons ppl gonna comes out with, it will not change this fact forever...

Once again 13th March 2009, Complete Day, 9=Complete, 9 makes my life Complete...

Guest yuenxmei

first of all...congrats to the girls for their 9th win! they absolutely deserve it and i'm so glad that they're getting so much love from everyone

anyways i've never posted in this thread before..but i was watching one of the youtube clips of their win and i specifically hear a guys voice shouting "jessica jung" was it donghae?!

you hear it at 00:26 and then at 00:32 donghae taps jessica and says something too..you can kinda hear it..it sounds like he says "sica sica!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RfO-GVEaFc...feature=channel

its not just me right guys? someone pleasee confirm lol

Guest roseseraphix

^ yes! i saw that too! haesica is real? XD

i can't accept that! sica is mine! jk. XD

gratz to our girls for their 9th win!

Guest siriuslyinlove

first of all...congrats to the girls for their 9th win! they absolutely deserve it and i'm so glad that they're getting so much love from everyone

anyways i've never posted in this thread before..but i was watching one of the youtube clips of their win and i specifically hear a guys voice shouting "jessica jung" was it donghae?!

you hear it at 00:26 and then at 00:32 donghae taps jessica and says something too..you can kinda hear it..it sounds like he says "sica sica!"

I heard it!! That was the CUTEST interaction of HaeSica. IS IT REAL :D?!?!?!

"JESSICA JUNG"....it almost sound like a scary fan but this isn't a fancam- so possibly? :D

SICA SICA!! AHH!! Omgsh I am totally spazzing LOL! Sica's grin towards him was really really cute~ :D

Thanks for sharing that. I missed it every time I'd see the win XD

Guest yukinOrave

i think it's chuka hamnida~ XD all i can hear us chuka hamnida, the mc and a LOT of screaming sounds from audience and SNSD.. xDDDD

anyways~ supergeneration is cute.lol

Guest nightmare.

Thanks for the links

I think yes, Hae is calling Sica.. and then taps her back

They are so cute

HaeSica jjang!

GEE is doing really well in the chart

When will they do a goodbye stage?

omgg it is real. wow."Jessica Jung!" lol. I think I heard "Chuka!" from Donghae to Sica.

Super Generation is like on top of my list right now. :P E.LF.s too.lol.

Congratulations SNSD for winning the consecutive 9th time!!! WOOT! im so happy. ^^ No wonder this thread suddenly jumped so much.:lol:

and The SuperGeneration encore stage was awesome.so many interactions~

Yoona is soooo my role model now. She acts, sings and still can find time to go to school?!?! Yoong jjang! :D So proud of her.

mokada32 : yes i think the same as you. I have a huge feeling that the whole past thing have already died down in Korea..like 90%. :P

Guest Senorita_

Sungmin and Sunny :D

Ahaha I'm so happy.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ng7onb.jpg

credit as tagged + snsdchina

That is such a cute picture <33 ^^ I really love their close bond with their Sunbaes =D

I still can't get over the fact they won 9 No.1s - It's such an amazing feeling - our girls is the first girlband in history to win 9 MuBank in a row! I know this year they will recieve many awards and recognition. 2009 is the best year for our girls :)

Guest &anita_*

OMGAH i swear that haesica moment was the best thing ever!! Yeah i definitely heard a "Jessica Jung" and then later on a "Chukahae" <33 SuperGeneration!

SNSD was on music core today, and they performed last again ^^ congrats to SNSD and sone~ seems like Gee streak isn't over yet :] oooh and Fany performed w/ Nasun today too..she looked cute ^^ hope there will be pictures later! And her hair was very pretty today on mucore <3

edit; CodeAnalysis has Fany's perf up~

[HD] Nasun ft. Tiffany(SNSD) - Come2Play(Mar 14, 2009)

Archived