少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^

OMG really? sigh like that can be called "touching" >.<

please duh it's not like they're gonna be dating after the "touch"

fans need to relax and be more civilized -_-

anyway hahaha tsunku wont pick one member of wonsoka to be put in trainee lol XD

he said he wants to bring those groups into his company if they're in japan

but i dont want that happen if they're bout to debut in japan i prefer avex the one who handling them

but yah collab would be nice kekeke

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJoshizzle

A few things my friend and I drew.

DSC00725.jpg

That one's a testament to my boredom in my Japanese class.

Gee_Gee_Gee_Gee_Geeeee_by_SirJoshizzle.png

That's something my friend (she's second from the far left, in the red skinnies and the tails) drew of us and two of our other friends (I'm on the far right in the green). I know the whole dance and they want me to teach them, but not when I'm the only guy out of the four of us. xp

Guest Shortyyy126

oh i think i saw the articles when i was browsing newsen. is it because he "touched" Fany on that show? but i mean i'm sure he didn't do it on purpose -_-

man some fans really think too much about stuff bleh.

how come most SM groups fans in Korea always a bit too touchy? lol.

rotfl... in addition to their touchyness, they also have eagle eyes.

while i was watching that, i didn't even realized he had his hands around her! rotfl.

well maybe it was because i was too busy laughing along, but yea, i had no idea.

i hope i'm not being too touchy either, but um... after looking at the gifs. 23912098 times, it doesn't really look so unintentional anymore. lol. i don't wanna assume anything though, so i'll overlook it for now. :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

^

LOL me too im a guy and i know the dance

and people i know are like plz dance with me to Gee

but its really weird watching them dance cause they are like egh*

A few things my friend and I drew.

DSC00725.jpg

That one's a testament to my boredom in my Japanese class.

http://fc54.deviantart.com/fs42/i/2009/070/b/1/Gee_Gee_Gee_Gee_Geeeee_by_SirJoshizzle.png

That's something my friend (she's second from the far left, in the red skinnies and the tails) drew of us and two of our other friends (I'm on the far right in the green). I know the whole dance and they want me to teach them, but not when I'm the only guy out of the four of us. xp

LOL are those really you guys? cuuutttee hahaha ur friend must be so good at drawing

you should put the real pic beside it ^^

lol awesome to see ppl dancing or singing to gee in their free time woohooow go SOSHI gee gee gee gee baby baby baby XD

bout tiffany yah now that i look at it hmm im like 50-50 bout it, maybe he doesnt even realized what he touched but good thing tiffany not make this a big deal and just seeing it as someone want to help her up, fans shouldn't bash him like right away esp if we don't know if it's intentional or not

but still poor tiff T_T

ok now that i see it again hmmm yuri also trying to pull him up and i dont see why he need to push tiffany too lol XD ah well just hope this matter will gone fast it will be awkward for both of them to work together now =/

Guest Lishathestain

SirJoshizzle, LOL those are some cute drawings right there xDD

and it's awesome how u know the moves and all!

rotfl... in addition to their touchyness, they also have eagle eyes.

while i was watching that, i didn't even realized he had his hands around her! rotfl.

well maybe it was because i was too busy laughing along, but yea, i had no idea.

i hope i'm not being too touchy either, but um... after looking at the gifs. 23912098 times, it doesn't really look so unintentional anymore. lol. i don't wanna assume anything though, so i'll overlook it for now. :)

see that's the thing, if a (super-observant) fan didn't notice this first, i bet 99% of us won't even noticed that lol.

meh, the gif is much slower than the real thing anyway & that could make it seems like he's totally feeling it lol (ew).

but yea, as 소원, we should know how stupid it is to just assume stuff so i guess let's just stop talking about it (at least on this thread).

Guest Nouciel

HOWEVER, I wouldn't mind if they collaborated (more)! That would be pure <3.

Though not exactly the same thing, this is more aproximated to what Tsunku meant in the article. I don't know Korean at all so I can't see if the Korean articles are saying the same thing that was posted here. But I can read some Japanese and this is what the Japanese articles are saying: Tsunku didn't say he wanted SNSD, WG or KARA in his company (which isn't even UFA, he has his own company called TNX... but that's not even the point), he said he wanted the girls in those groups in his grasp to work along-side with. Just think of/youtube his duet with Hamasaki Ayumi ("Love ~since 1999~". though that song is a bit old xD... remember Ayu is also in Avex, which is related to SM).

just wanted to clarify that ^^

I don't have anything to share so I'll post some pics that might be unseen to the newest fans :]

43496.th.jpg 34620.th.jpg 20070806123106876.th.jpg 1555233399971.th.jpg

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

lol what gif is everyone talking bout?? i can't seem to find it.

edit

i finally found it on the youtube clips. from my perspective, while watching the youtube is that as he was falling back he ALREADY touched fany's thigh, and then continued to do another 2quick touches her inner thigh and to her "area". which kinda seems intentional because if you see those total of 3touches after each touch he lifts his hand again n moves to the next.

THEN lol thanks to a member, they sent me the gifs and i noticed and i'm sure alot of the fans noticed that after his initial accident kick to fany, his eyes wasn't at all on the thing he was kicking but on his hand the whole time as he was heading to the ground. so it seems like he KNEW where his hand was, but continued to "go ahead" with it.

i'm sure that is what has alot of fans upset because it clearly seems like he knew what he was doing as he was heading down and then the whole other touch as he was getting helped up. he knew he was next to fany so why would he move he hand to where she was laying. no matter how you look at that he was getting another feel.

i'm a fan of fany and of course all of SNSD but no matter how you look at it dude was sneaking feels in like there was no tomorrow and all of it seems intentional and i'm sure that is on alot of the fans mind.

ps

last thing about this promise lol, but someone said at least fany didn't seem to mind or something like that. but WHAT was she to do? she was on a show and if she caused a scene things would have been bad for everyone.

please don't spam one liners and stop talking about the incident....

SirJoshizzle wah, you and your friend is an awesome drawer

is that what i think it says on the shirt the girl wearing the light blue pants? xD

and the style book, hopefully it'll have some awesome pics of the girls

*crosses fingers* hopefully the girls can win 9 weeks on mubank

Guest SirJoshizzle

Haha, what's on our shirts are things we always say: "Sure?", "NO.", "F-yeah!" and "Mehbeh". And yeah, I know "Gee" and part of "Kissing You", as well as Wonder Girls' "Tell Me", "So Hot" and "Nobody". Because you know, I have that kind of time to learn all those dances. :P

Guest vietdragon2285

oh hopefully this hasn't been answered yet but does anyone know if it is possible to get the girls style book when it comes out?? especially in the states?

if i can get it online i might do that but if not i might have to drive around to korean stores and see if any have them in stock lol.

Guest Shortyyy126

^ umm you won't be able to get it at soompi, that's for sure. try this site

but please support the girls by purchasing their mini album, it doesn't cost a lot of money, really. lol. purchase here

yoona with shorter hair.

mv14id.jpg

73jt6p.jpg

cr; sosiz.

it's actually not that short. :D

vietdragon2285 you can purchase it at dvdheaven (i think), but it's not even up for preorder yet.

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

thx for the links as well as the pix! i was actually imagining yoona's hair being cut shorter then that lol. but i like it! it DOES make her look more mature though.

Guest Haneul~

Omg Yoong!!! T.T Your hair !!

it looks nice but i really like her long hair ><!

but she still looks so pretty can't wait for her new drama ^^

thanks for the pic!

I really hope the girls top the chart tomorrow *-*

Guest rossobianchi

Shortyyy126 i just recently got into kpop, but i'm *dying* to get that song, it's been stuck in my head the past few days! mmm, its hard for me to find kpop around here, and ordering online isn't easy for me.. i'll surely get it when i go abroad this summer!:)

Guest Coopcayke

^

^

^

Ohhh!!! Yoona looked so beautiful!!! Her new hair made her looked more mature!!!

I loved her long gorgeous hair, but I'm liking this one as well. A lot :lol:

I'm looking forward to her drama. It is drama, isn't it? Not movie, right?

ahh^...still really pretty haha makes her look more mature i guess you can say..hehe

but can't wait to see her new hairstyle in action this friday! haha..

ooh can't wait for the Drama also..but i miss her long hair..haha..watch all the girls soon go w/short hair...

Archived