少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest rachelicious

200903051125541110_1.jpg

Yoona was voted No.1 for the freshman that will work hard when they enter university.

I'm sure she will!

No.2 is G-Dragon and No.3 is Sunye.

There's also an article saying that Yoona is learning fashion designing for her upcoming drama "Cinderella Man".

She's really hardworking.

Yoona jjang!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Tears fall for Sunny on incident of So Nyeo Shi Dae fanletters found in the trashbin

So Nyeo Shi Dae speaks up about the rumour of their fanletters being thrown in the trashbin.

So Nyeo Shi Dae Sunny and SooYoung explained during MBC ‘Golden Fishery - Radio Star’ on 4th march, “This is definitely not thrown by us. We are so glad that we are given the chance to explain about that.”

“Back then, we have finished with our promotional activities at the music program and were in a rush to go off to our next schedule. We even left our clothes and shoes behind. And then after the incident, we see the photos of our fanletters thrown in the trashbins on the internet after that.”

“The people who were cleaning up had rounded up all our stuff and threw them all in the trashbin. That’s why the misunderstanding arose.”

SooYoung said, “We received like a box of fanletters on our birthday. But no matter how busy we are, we will read all of them. It is because we are really thankful for the fan-written letters.”

With that said by SooYoung, Sunny teared, which had the MC on the show flustered. SooYoung, “We are just thankful for the fans who fan-wrote the fanletters.”

So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica speaks up on love rumours with Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki

So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica explained about the rumours of love relationship before her and the Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki members during their trainee days.

Jessica was on MBC ‘Golden Fishery - Radio Star’ on 4th March, when she said, “There were rumours about the love relationship between myself and the Dong Bang Shin Ki and Super Junior members during our trainee days. They all actually all like part of the SM family. Because of this close relationship, I think everyone has misunderstood it.”

She continued, “Because of our time spent together training, all the unnies and oppas really take care of us well. Back then, we take photos even when we are having meals together. Such were not a problem before we debut but it became a problem after we debut.”

“Fans are rather sensitive to such photos. But there really is no need to have misunderstanding on that

Singer Noh Min Woo and Sunny for ‘Story of Wine’

The ballad ‘From now’ sang by So Nyeo Shi Dae Sunny and singer Noh Min Ho will be revealed on 5th March.

The song is from Noh Min Woo’s digital minialbum ‘Story of Wine’ which also includes 5 other songs. ‘From Now’ is a ballad with a mix of beautiful piano and melody that showcases Noh Min Woo’s sensable and Sunny’s sorrowful vocals.

Noh Min Woo had done the lyrics, composing, performance of drum, piano and bass to the songs in ‘Story of Wine’ personally.

Noh Min Woo is actually a member of 3-member group ‘24/7′ and is not only promoting as a singer by also as a actor in movie ‘SSang Hwa Jeom’ and MBC sitcom drama ‘TaeHee HyeGyo JiHyunie’.

C: KBites

Guest oixio

Please Vote for Girls' Generation

Group 소녀시대

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...4557&cd=384

Song Gee

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...4630&cd=513

Actor&Actress 윤아

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...4562&cd=441

vote1.jpg

vote2d.jpg

click purple button for vote

click orange button for view the result

Vote every 10 sec.

1 click for 1 point

Please Don't Talk in chat box

SoShi Fighting!!!

Sone Fighting!!!

Guest baby-swts

Sunny looks uber gorgeous in that Story of Wine pic :)

I cant wait for the ballad song! i hope it will be really good & catchy :wub:

like all of taeyeons songs :D

haha

^

oooh thanks for explaining how to vote^^

and thanks shinhdeplol for the news article

im glad the gals got a chance to explain all mess up rumor

anyway so Sunny has a duet with Noh Min Woo???? i thought it's the song "finally now" but diff?

Guest vietdragon2285

can't wait to watch that episode of radiostar, but about the fanletter i mean i understand how that can be sensitive but honestly celebrities not just the girls, can't really keep all the fanletters they receive through their career or whatever because if they did then there would be like closets full of fan letters lol.

but then someone could open up a fanletter storage facility lol =P but yeah, i'm sure all celebs get tons and tons of fanmails a month and especially if your living with 9 other people like the girls i'm sure they isn't much room in closets because of the clothes and shoes, don't forget the first episode of factory girl back then when they showed the girls room and closet and it was just packed! so to be honest i'm really am curious where they find the space to put all the fanletters haha.

Guest starduster34

^ Aww.. Simple misunderstandings make it hard for the girls to promote their albums.

I'm sure being a celebrity isn't all that fun once the cameras start rolling.

Anyways, glad to see the girls so positive about some things in life.

Fighting SNSD!

Guest yukinOrave

Tears fall for Sunny on incident of So Nyeo Shi Dae fanletters found in the trashbin

So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica speaks up on love rumours with Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki

I'm so thankful that they had the chance to explain these things on cam.. ^^ Even from the start i didn't really believed these rumors I'm glad they cleared this cases.. and Sorry for cutting your post. ^^; Thanks for this news..

Please Vote for Girls' Generation

Group 소녀시대

p://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=200903&rcd=4557&/kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...4557&cd=384

Song Gee

//kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=4&code=200903&rcd=4630&cd

Actor&Actress 윤아

ttp://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=200903&rcd=4562&cd=44/kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...4562&cd=441

://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vote1.jpg"]g]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2621/vote1.jpg

SoShi Fighting!!!

Sone Fighting!!!

thanks for guiding us how to vote.. ^^ and I'm voting.. and voting and voting again.. ^^ XD

everybody! vote for our girls! SNSD fight!

Guest zahieyjunki

Lisha, thnx for Live Power Music pics!!!

Sadly the girls won't be there when Pumashock at Star King!!

I'm sure they will singing and dance along with her!!

Karen, thnx for Elle Girl pics!! Yoona is like very fashionable!~

I love her hair even a bit messy up!!

Shortyyy126, thnx for Radio Star pics!!

Sunny Fianly Now song is released today?? oh yesss!! so she will promote the song or not??

Shinhdeplol, thnx for the article!!!

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Ju Hyun Mi & Seo Hyun (SNSD) - Jjarajajja on Inkigayo (2009-03-01) [shewshewbox].avi [32.9 MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Dear Mom on Inkigayo (2009-03-01) [shewshewbox].avi [41.8 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ What a funny parody!!

I think he acting too much!!

Overacting somehow!! but yeah nice moves btw..

thnx for the link!!

btw, I just stalk on soshisubs channel on YT and new one is out!!!

Smile With - SNSD Cut [02.20.09] (en)

haha~ this one is damn funny!!

Fany's joke was the best!~ they should appear more in this kinda show!!

Fany tied her hair!! cutie~

lol wow how do u know about this?

anyway, Sunny & Minwoo (from 24/7)

so pretty!

Sunny looks absolutely gorgeous here. Thanks for sharing!

And just in case you haven't seen it yet.

Here's the YT link to that vid where you can see SJ's choreographers and Hyoyeon! ^_^

Credits: Ahmigo @ YT

Guest kris_argee

Singer Noh Min Woo and Sunny for ‘Story of Wine’

thanks for sharing the articles

i'm glad they were given the chance to talk about those issues

i'm really looking forward to see radio star with subs

so 'From Now' is going to be a duet?

can't wait to see Sunny perform this on major music shows ^^

Music Bank 090227

18.jpg

24.jpg

15-2.jpg

17-1.jpg

222.jpg

Seohyun

2-7.jpg

30.jpg

23.jpg

27.jpg

37.jpg

28.jpg

Tiffany

1f_fly2722.jpg

2f_fly2722.jpg

4f_fly2722.jpg

f5_fly2722.jpg

6f_fly2722.jpg

credits: as tagged

edit//

OMG!

Himnae Official MV

http://www.sosiz.net/org_data/3533066

thanks to bug@ssf sbox ^^

the video is loading slowly for me so i haven't seen it yet T T

i'll just wait till someone uploads it on youtube ^^

The YT link

HIMNAE MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWS82P_KhTw

credit : jnd402@YT

ROFL this mv is actually footage from Gee Mv Making but so DANG HILARIOUS LOL XD XD

so many funny moments LOL XD sunny tried to kiss Yuri LOL

then Sooyoung Hyo dance to mirotic LOL and Reply XD

and many other random things lol

V ow yah love like oxygen lol XD

Guest doomunleashed

BWAHAH It's kind of like the Baby Baby MV but better, the girls were just being dorks and it actually shows some of the dance of Himnae. LOL Sunny, you never stop amusing meXD ROFL Jessica and her hat also winXD

EDIT: ^I think they were dancing to love like oxygen, not replay heh~

Guest kris_argee

lol awesome MV! and yes much better than the Baby Baby mv

i miss the girls' dorky and funny side

my favorite moments are when Sunny tried to kiss Yuri XD

and Sooyoung dancing to rainism lmao

SM should release more of these bts clips ^^

Archived