Taeyeon

Tiffany/Sooyoung/Hyoyeon

Sunny/SeoHyun

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silis7noy

I think some people are confused by so many no 1 wins being achieved by Gee on so many different charts so I did some research on the charts. Found some good info on Sosiz and based those here is a summary of Gee's achievement as of today:

Music Show Wins for Gee

KBS Music Bank (currently 7 weeks No 1 - tie record with Jewelry' s One More time)

Looks like this is considered the most important chart because it collects all other charts and totals them.

SBS Inki Gayo Mutizen(3 Weeks No 1)

Only 3 wins are allowed on this show so it's too bad... Gee would have swept this too.

Mnet MCountDown - No wins because of trouble between SM and Mnet.

Digital Music Sites Wins for Gee

Melon (currently at 7th Week No 1. Record is 8 weeks by Big Bang's Last Farewell)

Mnet (8th Week No. 1 - a new record)

* dont confuse this with Mnet MCountDown which is a music show.

The above two are the biggest sites and there are several others - Doshirak (7th Week No 1), Muz(6 weeks)

Cable & Radio charts

Mnet SoSoGaBak (Currently 7th week at No 1 - a new record)

MBC JungO Radio Top30 (Currently 7th week at No 1 - a tie record)

Also the official Gee Music Video on GomTV has record 6 million views, 2 million more than the 2nd place video.

Although things are winding down now, Gee still has chance to win few more charts.

All in all, Gee is poised to become the kpop song with most records.

Guest yukinOrave

I think some people are confused by so many no 1 wins being achieved by Gee on so many different charts so I did some research on the charts. Found some good info on Sosiz and based those here is a summary of Gee's achievement as of today:

Music Show Wins for Gee

KBS Music Bank (currently 7 weeks No 1 - tie record with Jewelry' s One More time)

Looks like this is considered the most important chart because it collects all other charts and totals them.

Only 3 wins are allowed on this show so it's too bad... Gee would have swept this too.

Melon (currently at 7th Week No 1. Record is 8 weeks by Big Bang's Last Farewell)

The above two are the biggest sites and there are several others - Doshirak (7th Week No 1), Muz(6 weeks)

Cable & Radio charts

Also the official Gee Music Video on GomTV has record 6 million views, 2 million more than the 2nd place video.

Although things are winding down now, Gee still has chance to win few more charts.

woa~ that's such a big news for all sones.. <333333

ok so one more win and they can pwn big bang's farewall

go go soshi~ i still can't believe mnet countdown!

Guest silis7noy

Gee No 1 at the same day on Melon and Dorisak and Mnet it means it 8th weeks No 1 on 3 charts

Yeah I was confused by that too but I found that there is lot of confusion because there are all these different real-time, daily, and weekly charts. Especially realtime charts can fluctuate hourly. You have to wait for weekly chart to update to see the final results. The summary I have is based on final weekly updates.

Guest KsDreams

silis7noy thanks for the summary.

I didnt know the girls got #1 on sooooo many charts and for so long. I only know abt Music Bank and Mnet since it got on the news.

the girls are doing amazing with this comeback, sometimes I still can't believe it. I'm so proud of them.

I hope they'll have a chance to rest before coming back with their 2nd mini album or full album.

Music Show Wins for Gee

Cable & Radio charts

Gee No 1 at the same day on Melon and Dorisak and Mnet it means it 8th weeks No 1 on 3 charts

silis7noy wow thanks for those^^

hope for mubank they will win it atleast 1 more time

but as for mnet hmmm i wonder if snsd will be even nominated at mkmf lol

cecil yah i remember Gee got #1 at the same time at melon dosirak and mnet

hmmmm =/

Did anyone notice that this shirt that Yoona is wearing with the words "This side of paradise" is the same shirt that Geum Jan Di from boys over flowers wore in one of the BOF episodes? it was during episode 13. xD

LOL what's with Yoona and BoF again?! XD

i think it's somekind of a sign that she will play with one of the cast in the future lol

Guest x_JiEun_x

top searched gasoos/singers on yahoo korea.

t185889651.jpg

#1 kim hyun joong

#2 yoona

#3 sunny

#4 jessica

#5 kim jun

#6 yuri

Guest zahieyjunki

Had a great time watching JeTy (new names for them) @ Pops In Seoul!!!

Sica keep looking to the camera when she talked!!

and Fany had a hard time ever since she was came to Korea coz her family not really allowed her into this singing!!

I don't know if its until now her family is accepted it but yeah she's a singer now and everyone knows her!!

thnx for the link for the mv!!

baboshi, thnx for the caps..

Yoona seriously looking so gorgeous in the mv!! kinda confused bout the whole story!~

What is is about actually?? I think the boys is not the attention but Yoona is main one in the mv!!

The boys really don't attract my attention only Yoongie doing great job playing her role!!

The mv is just black & white!! loll~

In the end everyone is die and the evil boss is the one who alive!!

I loved when Yoona run and hug the guy and she all the way smiling!! cute <3!!

But sadly she died on it!! not acceptable haha~

zippo, thnx for the pics, the shop also put the tag "MOST WANTED" on the rack!!!

Thai fans doing great job!! weeee~

cecil, thnx for Taeng pics!!

kris_argee, thnx for MuBank caps!!

sooyoung465, plzz dont quote images!!! read the rules first!!! remove the IMG & /IMG at the codes!!

Karen, thnx for Open concert pics!!

I think this one is recording before Fany's leg injured right?? ouhh..

thaomin, thnx for the pics!! wow the girls effin hott!!~ weee!!

silis7noy thnx for the summary~

The girls been doing awesome through out this first 3 months!!

I hope they keep active everyday!! I wish they performed on Mnet! It would be great if they get more mutizens but mostly few awards show is aired on Mnet like Mnet KM music festival, Mnet 20's choice..

I'm afraid they don't allowed to go to these award shows coz its under Mnet anyway!!

Lets hope this Mnet and SM problem is solve coz it's been great year for the girls and it's really dissapointed if they don't have any chance to go to the awards after this!!

x_Jieun_x, thnx for the charts!! who's no 1 anyway?? I can't read Korean!! haha~

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ thnx for the link!!

I guess they went to the event after MuCore last week!!

They still wore the outfit!~ So many audience there!!

Lucky fans over there!! This time Fany just standing beside them and sing along~

Those who haven't watch Chocolate talk part, here's the link!!

Kim Jungeun's Chocolate - SNSD talk [02.24.09] (en)

c : soshisubs @ YT

I love this one maybe its kinda slow but everyone get a chance to talk except Hyo & Seohyun I think!!

They got to eat chocolates on Chocolates show!!

haha~

Sunny really amazing in impersonate celebs voice!! her SIY is slightly same one!!

I thought there's SIY over there!!

They congratulate Yoona & Sooyoung for uni acceptance!!

Yoona talks a bit longer from others and the rest was like nodding listen what she said!!

I wish more them appear in this kind of shows!!

btw, is anyone know when Sooyoung & Yoona will start their uni life?? haha~

Yoona probably the busiest right now!!

Guest JunEunHae<3

OMG!! Eeteuk just posted a couple of videos on his mini hompy with their choreographers! <33333333

and Hyo's in the background in one of them.. haha... its like a couple of seconds and she's not dancing or anything but Super Generation^^. Ahh..since she's spending her time there, they should just feature her in their MV or something! keke

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=53885055

haha watched JeTi's In the Booth yesterday.it was so fun.love it.<33333

they are holding no.1 for so many places for at least 7 weeks now except for Muz..A really great achievement.:D

I cant wait for this week's MuBank to see if SNSD can snag another win making it the 8th which will let them get the Month of February's winner as well.That would be awesome..:)

and i wonder why sometimes random SNSD members gets on the top searched XD.

Guest yukinOrave

OMG!! Eeteuk just posted a couple of videos on his mini hompy with their choreographers! <33333333

and Hyo's in the background in one of them.. haha... its like a couple of seconds and she's not dancing or anything but Super Generation^^. Ahh..since she's spending her time there, they should just feature her in their MV or something! keke

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=53885055

Even though she's not dancing.. I think she's there to learn some moves from them.. omo~ Hyoyeonce FTW! can't wait for her to show the new moves that she'll learn there.. but then again, maybe she just decided to take a peek on what's going on sj.. LOL

Guest Lishathestain

^

^

you mean this one ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-A_cxcOtc

c. HEENIMisLOVE@YT+suju thread

the dance teachers move so dang hot T_T feels like seeing JT's dancers lol XD what a move >.<

lalala~ supergeneration :wub:

so they do practice together sometimes lol.

030209 Live Power Music

c003779149ad3f3f60870my0.jpg

c003779149ad3f5be8d36zq3.jpg

c003779149ad3f67246feby4.jpg

c003779149ad3f294934ccl4.jpg

c003779149ad3f3640391uz1.jpg

c003779149ad3fd62f6b3bx7.jpg

lol shortie in the middle xP

c003779149ad3fc3a543dxf4.jpg

c;astagged&스피드코리아@sosiz

&Chinchin update

1236151898gf41090304010ea5.jpg