1 . SNSD

3. Tae Yeon

4.Yoona

7. Fany

10. Jessica

] 4c5fd5e3b78e74655870b50be5064514.jpg[/i

cre ; naver+snsdchina

wow~ the four most popular in the group is on top again.. and also snsd... LOL

this is so random but suddenly i missed Sica's long hair..

01-1.jpg

jessa.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

SNSD To Be At Pattaya International Music Fest 2009

200903011235917291.jpg

11_jpg_27022009183915.jpg

At this 2009 March ,Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd. The Tourism Authority of Thailand , has now preparing to arrange the travel affair together along with the very big entertainment event of the year '' PATTAYA INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL 2009 '' Under the theme ''AMAZING THAILAND AMAZING VALUE''

Other than return to ''Thais Will Travel In Thai Policy'' , the coming event right here will be another activity that help to advance value and groove for tourists in Thailand. More over , to help gain good appearance to ''PATAYA'' the popular place for both Thai citizens and the foreigners as well.

''PATTAYA INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL'' has been constantly successful eversince it's first year to be held untill now this 2009 which will be a big chance to gain Thailand country's image , music latency including security of being the host for international event.

Ms.Bussaba Daorueng (CEO of GMM Grammy) revealed that

''This coming ''PATTAYA INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL 2009'' is one of the big music festival to be held in Asia. And this event was born under many cooperation ; which are , Modrn 9TV , SEED RADIO , Channel [V] Thailand, Channel [V] International , TV8 , Korea Foundation for International Exchange (KOFICE) , S.M Entertainment (South Korea), EEG (Hong Kong) , OCEAN BUTTERFLY (China) , HOUSE OF INDIES (Vietnam) , HALO MUSIC (Malaysia) , AMPHEAD (Australia) , and INDEE RECORDS (Laos) etc.''

Further more , for the joyfulness sake! There will be more than 100 lifes of popular artists from many countries , Pop , Hip-hop , R&B , Rock etc. on each stages ; such as , GOLF-MIKE , PEK , CLASH , POTETO , ZEAL , AB NORMAL , PARADOX , No More Tear , Boy-Peach Maker , B.O.Y. , The Star , So Cool , SHINee , So Nyeo Shi Dae , KYM JIN SHA and KENNY KWAN etc.

Anyhow , under the theme ''Amazing Music Amazing Pattaya''. GMM Grammy has now already located strategy to help promote the event all over by LIVE BROADCASTING via Modern 9TV , 30 seconds Commercial spot via many channels and Internet Online including Advertising on Bill Board , Brochure etc.

Beside , also there will be the press conference , activity called ''Welcome to Thailand'' , ''Welcome to Bangkok'' & ''Welcome to Pattaya'' for Thailand host country's artists to come and help receive another countries' to come along and tour around the place. By the way , every details of the event will not be missed any bit because it will be recorded and broadcasted later on.

/***************************************/

PS : At the event , the place will be divided to 3 categories altogether :

- OREANGE STAGE at the Balihai Pier

- BLUE STAGE at the middle of Pattaya

- GREEN STAGE at Pataya Soi 4

HERE ARE THE ROUGH SCHEDULE :

0ccb6c27.jpg

200903011235917291-1.jpg

14_jpg_27022009183758.jpg

PS : The broadcasting channel are as follow :

- http://pattayamusicfestival.gmember.com/

Source : GMMINTER + pingbook + shineeTH + shineee.net

Credit : soshified.com

Translations : kika (seuki)

63.jpg

Yoong 90 degrees bow again!!! hehe..

The girls will have another visit to Thailand again!!! how lucky the fans there~

Guest yienyienyien

it's beautiful. :) LOL all of his portraits are like that..XD

recently i realized that jessica is gaining a lot of popularity among the general public. haha..like finally they realized that sica's an ice princess. I'm very glad that more and more members of SNSD are gaining popularity. :)

Thai fans are so lucky. ><

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol YoonA's 90 degree bow is so funny :)

it shows how mannered she is a lot!!!

and Daesung and YoonA held hands awwww

still hope they dont have like a gf bf relationship !! jk

^ ahh i want to see the new SGB..but too bad it only Soori..

but the girls look cute in pink...hehe i see that their brother in law is their too..hehe and looks like Brian for FTTS is talking with them also...

hmm...girls are on high demand...i wonder if they'll go on a mini break to prepare for their full album comeback...either way...i haven't watched tiff's fall yet but by the way you guys are describing it...it doesn't sound good...i glad it's off today though^-^

Guest starduster34

^ Thanks for all of the picture spam!

Just had the chance to watch their DEAR MOM performance and it was really well sung. The girls did a great job and should be very proud of themselves. :)

Congrats to SNSD for being #1 on the Soompi Charts 4x in a row.. Woo Hoo. I think that is their longest streak here on Soompi.

Guest XiahxTiffany

^ o yea Gee is topping the charts everywhere!!! :)

omg i finally got Family Outting with YoonA on dvd

now i could watch non stop without having to go to veoh or youtube and like click buttons :)

Guest minanki25

yeahh congrats to snsd for topping in many charts

hope they can stay at #1 for more weeks

i noticed they're really famous in thailand

Guest starduster34

Wow! That's such great news. We should all celebrate. Lol!

Good job to the girls for working so hard to promote their "Gee"...

Now there is the GEE Syndrome... Uh Oh!

Guest KsDreams

I'm wondering whether SM really has plans for them to promote abroad this year

with their schedule now is just impossible but if they do I'm sure Thailand will be the first country how girls go to.

Guest baby-swts

YAYY :)

Snsd is #1 on MTV Chart ^_^

great for them <3333

where can I watch

the most recent Star Golden Bell with Yoona???

Guest naurz

is chinchin no longer visual radio? haven't been able to find any recent chinchin videos.

it is but cant be bothered to up load plus it wasnt that interesting to upload

Archived