少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest kris_argee

^ wow i love their outfits! thanks for the caps ^^

congrats Soshi for the 7th win! and congrats Yoona for the 2 awards!

so happy and proud of them! can't describe my happiness now <3

gosh Feb. 27 is such a memorable day for our girls and S♥ne's, back to back awards esp for Yoong

i enjoyed their DCT and Now perf, though it wasn't their best perf...TOP is still the best ^^

in the Baeksang Awards it was cute when all the girls went on stage and bombarded Yoong w/ flowers lol

and when they hugged i heard a little squealing! it looked like they were still on MuBank XD

when i saw the pics of Yoong & Lee Minho together, i felt giddy! lol

they look soooo good together! seriously they should be paired up in a drama someday ^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shortyyy126

^ it's the video from the caps that blu_smiley posted.

taeyeon and her sharapova imitation again... rotfl.

^ oops, it's still processing.. :X

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8308/090227...ntvsnsdcok9.jpg

^ jess looks fierce. xDD

V the girls were just entertaining the fans while the original performance was being broadcast, thus it sounds exactly like the original lol. i'm not really sure about the cheers though. it was funny when the rest of the girls came out to join the four. xD haha.

Guest cantthinkofaname

okay i have a quick question

i was on youtube and watching the rehearsal fancam of taeyeon, seohyun, yuri and sunny dream come true perf.

it sounded like the original perf. too

did they record the one with them in white without the audience and then used the audience from the fancams to add it in the perf of them in white?

gah i'm so confused i don't get how MB does their recording and such

Guest doomunleashed

okay i have a quick question

I don't know if this is how it happened for this perf. but for other special stages the girls recorded first the performance that is actually broadcasted, but this is done some hours before the live show, and in the actual show they sing Gee, so when it comes the time to broadcast the performance the girls recorded before, they play the recording in the studio and the girls go on the stage and dance to fill that slot so I think that's why the performance sounds the same, because it's not a rehearsal, the girls are filling that empty slot in the studio dancing for the crowd in the show while the audience at home watches the actual special stage. asdkjahjk That's confusing, sorry, hopefully you get what I was trying to say and about the cheerings I'm not sure how that's done -_____-' also as I said before, the girls have done other special stages this way but I'm not sure if it happened that way for this one.

Guest crazyfrog

wow!! what a great day it was for SNSD!! first congrats for the 7th win on MuBank!! yes yes! must go for 9 wins!

and congrats to Yoona for winning two acting awards!! she looked really gorgeous in that blue dress. the dress was really nice, all soft and elegant looking! =D and lol, yes she definitely had the best position in the house, right between two BOF guys. lol!

thanks for all the pictures and links and info guys!!! =D

Guest hotdog90

Hi congrats for their 7th win. I know they are breaking records right now for being #1 for such a long time, but it would be even more amazing if their were actual good people out right now. All the idols and other amazing singers were all out at the same time last fall so it was impossible to stay #1 for more than a month. Now they are all gone so i think its a little easier for snsd to be on the top of the charts for so long. Dont get me wrong, im a huge snsd fan i just wish they could show they can survive with real competition. sorry if you dont like what i said.

oh yeah congrats to yoona.

Guest baby-swts

LMFAOOO OMFG the Good Morning with soshisubs was soo cute!

Taeyeon: Be Quiet! Unnie is giving her interview.. lol

and the part where omg yoona put 2 hearts on her eyes and said look unnie to sunny haha

yoonas in love with sunny xD

and the part where Sooyoung video called Fany was to awesome!

she kept winking at fany ;)

& the eye smile that old lady kept dancing gee sexily was hilariouss

fany was sweet giving chocolates to all the elders~! :)

seohyun is soo cute ringing the bell to tell the story herself that she uses the bathroom the longest like how adorable is that? :lol:

seriously adore the maknae :wub:

lol sooyoung has fallen for jessica ^_^

Baeksang awards was awesome!

they performed gee well :)

but not much cheers from the audience =x

BTW CONGRATS TO SNSD AGAIN FOR THEIR 7th win ON MU BANK!!!!

<3333333333333333

&& CONGRATS TO YOONA ON FOR BEST NEW ACTRESS! :D

& POPULARITY AWARD :)

Guest starduster34

hotdog

No offense but if you're just going to leave spamming messages like that then it's really unnecessary.

I also think it's really unfair to judge SNSD based on the competition in the Korea market right now.

It's not their fault that their hiatus was for 9 months. They're back now so we as "fans" should be excited for their comeback and support them to the fullest. You say you're a fan yet leaving messages like that makes me wonder if you really are one. No need to be jealous :/ We should support the artist that we love because they're creating beautiful music for us.

Anways...

I just noticed that some of the songs that SNSD has performed lately on "talk shows" were all performed by different artists today on Music Bank's special stage.

10 Minutes (Brown Eye Girl) - "Yoona" on Family Outing (although she didn't sing it)

Adult Ceremony (Afterschool Leader) - "Yuri, Seohyun, & Sooyoung" on Chocolate

That was certainly interesting. Keep on rocking and breaking charts SNSD!

Hi congrats for their 7th win. I know they are breaking records right now for being #1 for such a long time, but it would be even more amazing if their were actual good people out right now. All the idols and other amazing singers were all out at the same time last fall so it was impossible to stay #1 for more than a month. Now they are all gone so i think its a little easier for snsd to be on the top of the charts for so long. Dont get me wrong, im a huge snsd fan i just wish they could show they can survive with real competition. sorry if you dont like what i said.

hi there ^^

well who said they dont have competition there's so many big artists still surrounding them

and if not coz their fans and ppl in general who likes them since before, i doubt snsd can be like now

as for they can survive or not with competition, dont forget snsd since their debut, which group has been dealing with all the hardtime and survived till now? when all still active snsd album sales like ALOT surpassing any other new girlgroup and they got awards for it too from prestigious Event, so i think that "coz no competition" not an excuse, they got success or not it's depend on ppl liking their songs&their concept or not also their fans and turns out alot of ppl liking it, as for their fans there's not doubt they have so many loyal fans who will buy their albums and supporting them, so if they release Gee last year i can still see it will be huge success XD

Guest pollypan

I agree with what LaBelle said...

our girls have been go through all those hardtime, and there are still many singers in Korea promoting their songs.

Since the debut day, they are already in a real competition, our girls survive until now.

And I think it is not necessary to promote songs with "All the idols and other amazing singers" together and be the top to prove how great our girls are.

We know our girls are amzing and doing well.

Guest cantthinkofaname

what do you mean by all the good singers are gone right now

fly to the sky and shin hyesung just came out with new songs

so you're saying that shin hyesung from shinwa and fly to the sky ain't no competition?

man...what in the world....

Guest davidfresh

On the other hand, it is true that competition is usually weaker in the first half of the year than in the second half. Nevertheless, 7 weeks on top ANYTIME is a huge feat, Power Of 9 (Let's make it to 9!)

Guest Lishathestain

i have to agree on some points on your comment ^^

digital-wise: i think it is easier now than if they were to came back last year along with big bang or wg (both have the name of making addictive hits)

but then again, sm would never let snsd to have the same comeback as dbsk. and well..who knows? maybe even if Gee was to came out last year, it would still bring out the hype, but i do believe it'll be harder to get the mutizens.

album sales-wise: this is where i believe timing doesn't matter that much. because 97% of the times, fans are the ones buying albums anyway. so no matter last year or this year, fans are still gonna buy the albums.

i must say, SM is pretty smart about the whole timing though. now they're both big on digital&album sales :)

09462608625280015.jpg

200902281235784205.jpg

LOL

2009022809220510011.jpg

Guest m4rshmall0w

There is always competition (-Tiffany) in the music industry.

I don't usually post much on this thread and i'm not trying to start an argument but i have to say, your post is very bias. People have different taste in music, you may not like any of the artists that's promoting right now but that doesn't necessarily mean they're not "amazing singers" or doesn't serve as "real competition" against SNSD. Some artists you may have never heard of or may have thought they're not popular is only what you see and read through the internet from your interests. The KPop world is bigger than you think.

--

Congrats to SNSD and actress Yoona! I'd have to say, Yoona looks really gorgeous in that blue dress.

Guest XiahxTiffany

yea pretty biased some people

i love SNSD but doesnt mean they dont have competition

they have a lot coming up and there is rite now 0_0

tell me not FTTS and others are good trust me SNSD is going through fine luckily

Archived