少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest kmelendez12

I don't understand how did yoona get to music bank. was that after or before the special stage. And the award was first the award and then the singing or the other way. Confused but happppyyyyyyy. Congrat snsd and yoona. Happy to see the power of 9 in music bank after all.

Congratttt happppyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE SNSD

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taikogirl91

congrats to YoonA for wining 2 awards and to the girls for their

7TH CONSECUTIVE WIN!!! :lol: so proud of them!!

maybe they can go for an 8th?? :)

Guest Coopcayke

CONGRATULATIONS TO SOSHI AND SoNES FOR THE 7TH #1 ON MUBANK!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOONA FOR THE AWARDS!!! may I say how gorgeous she looks at the awards!!

seriously proud of our girls and the fans!!

I'm currently watching their DCT and NOW perf.. it's taking so long to load :(

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

congrates snsd and yoona :)

anyways yoona was on jeolchin note today :)

she had a mustache heeh

yoona2.jpg

yoona4.jpg

yoona-1.jpg

yoona3.jpg

and they are top search on daum right now

snsdsearch.jpg

1) SNSD Date Meet (for introducing stars friend)

2) Yoona LeeMinHo(BOF)

3) SNSD SES

4) SNSD FINKL

credit : daum + caps by me

Guest Shortyyy126

I don't understand how did yoona get to music bank. was that after or before the special stage. And the award was first the award and then the singing or the other way. Confused but happppyyyyyyy. Congrat snsd and yoona. Happy to see the power of 9 in music bank after all.

Congratttt happppyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE SNSD

music bank was before the baeksang award show. i guess yoona made it to mubank to perform 'gee' and then all of the girls rushed to the baeksang awards afterwards.

anyway, homfg, congratulations to the girls!! i'm so proud of them for winning mubank for the 7th consecutive time and yoona for winning both the best new actress award and popularity award. xD it was so cute when the girls all rushed to give yoona a hug and flowers. xD soshibond ftw! and omg.. yoona and minho! it's so funny because we linked yoona and minho together through the necklace joke, and here they are, standing/sitting beside each other. xD haha. talk about fate.

i haven't had a chance to watch 'dreams come true' and 'now'... i'm kind of scared lol, because almost everyone said it was an average perf. hopefully it'll exceed MY expectations. lol.

thanks for sharing everyone! :)

Man it's so strange to see them win week after week. I wonder if they're used to it. Most SNSD fans know how hard it was for SNSD to win Music Bank for the first time, they cried like crazy. They've only won Music Bank chart before 'Gee' and now they can't stop winning. It really is great though. Congrats girls, let's go for nine.

Guest Coopcayke

OMG!! I loved their special stage!! granted not the best vocal performance butttt the energy was awesome!! especially NOW performance!! Sica looked gorrgeousss with capital GEE!!!! I loved their performance!

shortyyy126 me too! at first, I was unsure whether to watch or not! but I guess the others' reaction had me lower my expectation lol but I totally enjoyed the performance! I see the girls enjoyed it too! so u should definitely watch it N.O.W XD

Guest Shortyyy126

^ okay i just watched it. 'now' was sooo freaken jjang! i love it. i think their vocals and dancing were fantastic. 'dreams come true' was a little meh.. lol. i've always thought the choreography was weird so that could've contributed to the 'meh' factor. haha. and ummm yea the girls were struggling with the high notes.. which i can't really blame them for since SES's vocals are uberly high. i wish all of the girls can give a full performance of 'now'. T_T anyway, the 'gee' perf and encore... can someone please tell me what tiffany said in both instances? lol. "listen ______" lol. either my ears are failing me or i'm just not paying enough attention, but i couldn't catch it either times.

p.s: i love how they always do a group hug after each win... soshibond ftwww.

p.s.s: did the coordis mess up on taeyeon's lettering on her shirt? lol. cause i swear it reads "TAEVEON"... or are my eyes failing me too? T_T

congrates snsd and yoona :)

anyways yoona was on jeolchin note today :)

she had a mustache heeh

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/MIZxSUZIExQ/yoona2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/MIZxSUZIExQ/yoona4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/MIZxSUZIExQ/yoona-1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/MIZxSUZIExQ/yoona3.jpg

and they are top search on daum right now

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/MIZxS.../snsdsearch.jpg

1) SNSD Date Meet (for introducing stars friend)

2) Yoona LeeMinHo(BOF)

3) SNSD SES

4) SNSD FINKL

credit : daum + caps by me

Wow the gals like Top 4 LOL XD

everyone wants to know bout soshi

i feel like they're getting more and more and more popular than ever >.<

LOL yoona with mustache sooo cute XD she can pass as pretty boy kekeke

Guest JunEunHae<3

^ okay i just watched it. 'now' was sooo freaken jjang! i love it. i think their vocals and dancing were fantastic. 'dreams come true' was a little meh.. lol. i've always thought the choreography was weird so that could've contributed to the 'meh' factor. haha. and ummm yea the girls were struggling with the high notes.. which i can't really blame them for since SES's vocals are uberly high. i wish all of the girls can give a full performance of 'now'. T_T anyway, the 'gee' perf and encore... can someone please tell me what tiffany said in both instances? lol. "listen ______" lol. either my ears are failing me or i'm just not paying enough attention, but i couldn't catch it either times.

totally agree! I Love Now..the song itself is so fierce and the girls all looked/sounded/performed great.Love Hyo with her hair and attitude.

Dreams Come true..for me the song itself lacks the oomph factor even when S.E.S sang it...so I wasn't expecting too much. The girls still did well though..Sunny looked adorable but Yuri's nerves were making me nervous. She looked so scared in the beginning. Dreams come true fits her voice but Now is more her style!

As for the Tiffany,

first time she said "Listen MuBank. Happy O Baek Day (Happy 500th day)"

Encore: "Listen Jenny Unni. Bogoshippoyo (I miss you/want to see you)"

SooYoung was talking about "Jenny unni" after they won, about how she had been there with them from the beginning but now has moved to Japan so maybe she was a co-di or some kind of staff member?

Guest Lishathestain

oh my is Yoona talking to Joo JiHoon :wub: gods, yoona got to interact with both of my male celebrity crush, Lee Minho and JJH xDDD

lucky kid!

and yea, it'll be awesome if they can win another 2 mutizens.. make it 9 ^^

__sigh great. when i don't have anything to share, i topped the page twice -_-

Guest doomunleashed

Wah really loved now, the vocals and dance was pretty awesome, I wonder though why the group for SES did almost the whole song but for Now they did a minute and a half or so T_T I actually was pretty meh about Dreams come true because I never really liked it, I mean is a pretty song but the dance and the music is so mellowXD Anyway, even though most of you already watched it I recommend to watch it again from Here just because the sound is so much better, even than the HD versions. LOL and Dreams come true sounded better to me after I watched it with better sound :]

cr: liebefur @YT

EDIT: omahagah! forgotXD CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR DEER for her best new actress and popularity award~AND SNSD'S 7TH MUTIZEN *celebrates*

Guest Coopcayke

^I know! NOW was very short compared to DCT!

I wished they'll get another chance to perform NOW and this time full song..

The girls performance at the awards show was disappointing.. I think it's the mics.. or the BGM was wayy too loud.. I can barely hear them..

plus nobody cheered for Yoona? were all the audiences girl-fans of the BOF boys? XD

I laughed when the girls "dumped" their flowers on Yoona :lol:

Guest jingaling.

OMGGG congrats to yoona for winning the 2 awards.

she looked so gorgeous in that dress. so cute when the girls bombarded her with flowers.

& congrats to the girls for another mubank win!

just 2 more wins and it'll be complete :D

the special stages were good. could've been better.

Guest Shortyyy126

totally agree! I Love Now..the song itself is so fierce and the girls all looked/sounded/performed great.Love Hyo with her hair and attitude.

Dreams Come true..for me the song itself lacks the oomph factor even when S.E.S sang it...so I wasn't expecting too much. The girls still did well though..Sunny looked adorable but Yuri's nerves were making me nervous. She looked so scared in the beginning. Dreams come true fits her voice but Now is more her style!

As for the Tiffany,

first time she said "Listen MuBank. Happy O Baek Day (Happy 500th day)"

Encore: "Listen Jenny Unni. Bogoshippoyo (I miss you/want to see you)"

SooYoung was talking about "Jenny unni" after they won, about how she had been there with them from the beginning but now has moved to Japan so maybe she was a co-di or some kind of staff member?

well that explains why i didn't catch what she said... my korean is fail. haha. thanks. :)

rotfl yuri looked scared in the beginning? i need to go rewatch that. hmm i don't know, i kind of don't want soshi to perform anymore SES songs. i mean SES is great, awesome, fantastic, and all but soshi has covered their songs one too many times. it was really refreshing to hear them cover 'now', because it's different from the norm. well.. maybe i'm just being biased because i like hardcore dance tracks more than dreamy and mellow tracks. :X

^yup, that's from the first MV they filmed for their comeback, but it looks like the song had some copyright issues (idrk, i can't remember well) so, they had to change it and i think the staff released them after they released the first 'Gee' promo picture for the MV ^^.

Guest XiahxTiffany

Congrats Yoona for winning Best New Actress and Most Popular Actress award!!

wow YoonA won two awards !! double award ceremony sorta :)

7th time winning Music Bank!!! 2 more!!! just 2 more!!!

and omg YoonA with Hyun Joong!!! 0_0 not that bad together lol

im just starting to learn to dance to Gee i always just played along danced now serious lol

i want to be able to dance to this song fully !!! :)

Guest Coopcayke

^

^

I didn't realised it before, but after reading your post.. yeah.. it looks like it's a different concept..

I'm curious now lol what it was actually like?? I supposed it's possible they had a different choreography as well?

btw, Yuri looks gorgeous in the second shot <3

Archived