少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest noriebanzai

sorry i didn mean to bring this up..

but i just checked syp blog and she said STAND is going to do something to the Girls in the next coming Hollywood Bowl. Is there anyway we can stop that? i really really dont want to our girls to cry again. Im so scared of the threa

I personally think Snsd's voice is much more than passable.. Not the whole group because there are dancers and singers, but if considering 5 main singers only, each of them has a unique voice and pretty strong vocal. They just need more time and more experience..theyre still newbie compared to other big groups

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squattingduck23

The korean site took FOREVER to load so here's the youtube for the GEE parody by fanboys.

it was pretty hilarious how everything was THE SAME

Guest zahieyjunki

The piano cover for Gee is awesome!!!

I love how the cheeky beats of Gee turning into amazing ballads!!

I don't think so Yoong will have the heroin role but at least the main one!!

Arghh~ so many things to wait up!! first for MuBank today, WGM, FO, Star Friend then Yoong in Cinderella Man!!!

BTW, welcome new members!!! S>one here always invited new members to post something here!!!

In really?? Taeyeon will duet with Epik High?? awesome <3!!!

She has been their fans and now got to have sing with them!! hope it's true!

Lucky her~!

Again its fake?? loll~ how possibly is that??

Be back again!! too missed u guys~

Guest vietdragon2285

this is so sad, since HB 09 is coming near ALOT of snsd hate vids are on youtube again.

i know cuz i was looking to see if any new snsd vids were up and stumble across a few that are aimed towards taeyeon and tiffany (again) =( i really don't get why so much hate is aimed towards the girls

their a lovely group, all i can say is that those haters are probably just jealous because compared to them the girls are so young and probably making more money then they (the haters) would in years.

but thats my opinion, and either way SNSD JJANG!

Guest luumanhgirl

Nothing,whatever STAND want to do with our girls,it is not a big problem.S♥ne can make the girls feel happy when they perform in HB.

I am really impressed by their live voices.They not only dance well but also sing live well.I am so proud of them.

Maknae...she is so talent.In come on over and trot song,Seo Hyun showed her voice impressively.I like her voice so much.I hope she will have solo chance more.

Finally,I hope they will win no.1 in Mubank today.

I personally think Snsd's voice is much more than passable.. Not the whole group because there are dancers and singers, but if considering 5 main singers only, each of them has a unique voice and pretty strong vocal. They just need more time and more experience..theyre still newbie compared to other big groups

sry to cut ur post, but dun worry cos soshified is organizing some supporting activities during the HB and it doesn't matter since the girls wish those who like them to give them support and not forcing every1 must support them, so all v have to do as the 1 that like their charms and musics is show that how v love them, not being concern with wat will ppl that dun like them do...so cheer up and get over it...

Now switch to the good side of info, due to the upcoming fansign events, sales of "Gee" went above 2,400 based on the Hanteo real-time chart in korea yesterday, since the last time the sales went above 1000 was like 2 weeks ago and today until 16:00 korea time, they sold out 600+ copies too, so it's worth to happy for the girls and this means they're closer to the sales target of 100k again... :D

Guest Ryoutarou

but i just checked syp blog and she said STAND is going to do something to the Girls in the next coming Hollywood Bowl. Is there anyway we can stop that? i really really dont want to our girls to cry again. Im so scared of the threa

You shouldn't worry much about HB because STAND are just a bunch of lame girls whereas, I'm sure SNSD has some older, most likely stronger male fans.

So, if they try anything then.. yeahh, they'll have something else probably coming their way after the concert, lololol.

Guest poopiness

Ahaha, don't worry about STAND. SNSD fans outnumber them at least 10 to 1. So if they do something like the silence treatment, no one would even notice it. If they try to physically harm SNSD, then welcome to jail or juvie if they're a minor.

Oh, and since I topped this page.

Here's something I just made to show off Sexica's S-line

sexicadv3.jpg

Ahaha, don't worry about STAND. SNSD fans outnumber them at least 10 to 1. So if they do something like the silence treatment, no one would even notice it. If they try to physically harm SNSD, then welcome to jail or juvie if they're a minor.

Oh, and since I topped this page.

Here's something I just made to show off Sexica's S-line

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3324/sexicadv3.jpg

Agreed no need to be worried^^

and LOL OMG SEXICA XD XD XD front no need to question yes and HAHAHA love the back one it's sooooo "S" XD

Guest lolly88

I saw something interesting at snsdchina

for better translation

Fan Account from SNSDChina: Experience before the fansign of 2/21

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry538208

well SME in order to earn more money decided to divide the girl into 2 teams for tomorrow signning session taeyeon,sunny,hyoyeon and tiffany at one place.Yuri,jessica,seohyun,sooyoung at another place ,yoona will not participate in it .Like what they did with dbsk the other time, to get pick to be get their autograph,you must buy the mini album from selected 2 stores as stated in SM official site

yesterday this fan went to the one of the stores the ones where you must go to get taeyeon signature ,and when he went it was crowed with fans trying to buy the mini album. The cd was sold out eventually .so today the owner of the cd shop wrote a sign outside the shop saying only selling gee mini album .korean fan said that particualr shop sold 30000 mini album for yesterday

a note is that this mini album sales for the fan meeting ,will not be included in the mini album sales for now ,

but in my opinion no way sm wont include the sales .

Aslo the fans that buy cd dont only buy one that buy in bulks ,one person buy a box or 30 to 35 cd's at one go ,

because you still need to selcted in order to get the signature ,its like 100 cd to fight for 1 spot at the fan meeting

,the cd shop owner also said the girls popularity is one that other girls groups cant compare with

I am not surprise since SME did that with dbsk the other time,way to earn $$ good marketing strategies

and since YoonA wont be particpating ,i assume she is shotting the drama ???,since its goona air in april

CREDIT:酷哥@SNSDCHINA for fan account and me for rough translations

Guest crazyfrog

^

oh wow! really? well, that's... expected of SM, i guess. i mean, i know they're all about profit, but i'm still not a big fan of their tactics... it's too much of an exploitation of our love for the girls. T.T but i think if i was in Korea, i'd be one of those people buying a couple of CDs... just a couple, not like a whole box, that's too many!!! my love has limits (financially...) SM!!!!

and as for the antis, if they're doing what i think they're doing, they're just gonna look like idiots, tbh, so don't worry about it!!

Guest yukinOrave

new yulsic pics from introducing star's friend

credit:as tagged,ak6c@sbox||ssf

g] 97259047nx5oh4.jpg[/

g] 78905355qn5uy4.jpg[/i

now I'm really looking forward to that show.. :D

Sooyoung brought her Sister on that show right?

now these two brought each other? LOL

i hope they did.. so that all YULSIC fans out there(LIKE ME!) will be insanely happy! XDDDD

The questionable quality of idol singers' voices?

Recently, popular singers such as DBSK, Wonder Girls, SNSD, KARA, SUPERJUNIOR have had recordings of their live performances put up on the net. These recordings have been stripped of all accompaniment and harmonization, and have caused lots of dicussions and controversies on the Internet. Japanese netizens have made use of certain programmes to remove all tracks leaving only the voice tracks of these singers and published these files on the Internet. These files have shown the public the true quality of these idols' voices.

Se7en, DBSK, Big Bang and CSHJ have received general approval from netizens due to their "excellent vocal abilities", and SNSD has also been deemed "passable".

----

oooh...i got to agree with everyone else...the rehersal is way hotter than the actual performance...hehe

Even though they said it's passable.. I'm still proud of them.. ^^

They haven't even been to Japan and Japanese people think SNSD's voice are passable.. ^_^

and Japan's music industry is really great~ So we can say that they can really tell if one's voice is good.. ^_^

plus, their only a new group they've only been on Music industry for nearly 2years now.. they have so much time to improve.. so yeah~ I'm really sure they're make it high.. ^_^

Guest Senorita_

Congratulations SNSD for 6th No.1 Ones!

I'm very proud of them ^^ I'm hoping for another 7th consecutive win next week :)

I love their performance tonight, their outfits were really cute and I love their colors this time. The encore was adorable. Soo Young and her 'Our first winning story' :lol: lol.

Archived