[official] ♥♥ Charlene Choi Aka Sa (阿sa)♥♥

Guest AlecRuby

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest livon123

Pretty cool pics of Han Geng and Charlene talking off stage at the 13th music awards. I think recently both Han Geng and Charlene are in a diving show.
a49b1197jw1e3rvlb0jzyj.jpg
7cdb7fb4jw1e3pjvt77czj.jpg

7a5d4fbfgw1e3pgew2sh4j.jpg

63ee9554jw1e3pfho64tyj.jpg

680fe48ejw1e3gsxretvvj.jpg

Charlene new song also release. Tor Guo65cfc87fgw1e3q6wei3hoj.jpg

^It went on #1 on QQ and itune in less than 3 days. With about 10 million listened on qq after 4 days of release.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pennylife

i knew her when i was in primarily school, 'cause her TWINS name, I thought they are really twins and latter when i listen to her music i loved the band very much~ she is such a cutie~ smart and fresh

• 9 months later...
Guest livon123

Charlene is getting prettier and prettier these days. Can't wait to see her upcoming movies!
6843c68ajw1ee4skf5olnj20j60r7762.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL_kqc3JJ3gG0Xq4UwLwi

1604409_788589754501730_1337097885_n.jpg

05-12.jpg

2000-C539.jpeg

04-14.jpg

ahsa2.jpg

Charlene Choi teams up with Shu Uemura to reveal a new mature, seductive image

Translation: mutts @ http://asianfanatics.net

Charlene Choi recently joined hands in collaboration with the Japanese cosmetics brand Shu Uemura. The brand will release a calligraph:ink series inspired by Asian calligraphy. The campaign, "A Life in Blossom" starring Charlene, will reveal different types of female beauty through thick and thin lines of dark black eyeliner. The group of people invited to work on the collaboration are the cream of the crop. Filming the <Blossoms of Charlene> MV, the smooth and concentrated black eyeliner strokes and the unique artistic perspective display Ah Sa's most brilliant blossoming youth.

Famous musician Eric Kwok composed the song for the <Blossoms of Charlene> MV, making the whole MV even more impressive. The total time required to film the music video and the post-production stage exceeded 3 weeks. Taking part in the filming of the MV which was over 12 hours long, Charlene not only filmed the music video that day but also changed multiple looks. The filming was led by the famous, reputable photographer and visual artist Tong Meng. Artist KristopherH used eyeliner to draw floral patterns on her body.

The day of the shoot, the temperature dropped to 10 degrees. Fortunately, Ah Sa was prepared in advance; in addition to the large heater prepared by the production team, she provided a small heater to fend against the cold wind. Even if she only wore a tube top during the photoshoot, she was able to keep in the best state. In addition, Ah Sa struck many mature and alluring poses. Ah Sa who personally feels that eyeliner is the most important item in makeup, was very happy to take part in the photoshoot. "I feel that eyeliner is most capable of making a whole look stand out. And I especially like liquid eyeliner. It is very convenient and also very easy to create the look you want. For this collaboration, I am happiest about the fact that before the photoshoot, I had abundant discussions with the art director Mayao who I am acquaintances with. We were able to blend the idea of 'Already in the 30s, at a time when I am blossoming the most' with the whole design. I am really looking forward to see how this turns out." she said.

Guest livon123

---Charlene recently went to Finland and Estonia vacation with her mother and good friend Kenny and Crystal.

631d3eafjw1edzg3o2387j20k00ov402.jpg

64b1e28fjw1edy3tpikn0j218g18gnc1.jpg

67ffebf6jw1edzd27ks46j218g0xcdq7.jpg

67ffebf6jw1edzd2f3vp2j218g0xcwpl.jpg

67ffebf6jw1edzd2lfm62j20xc18ggvd.jpg

67ffebf6jw1ee5vvp1xbwj20hs0hswgt.jpg

67ffebf6jw1ee5vvqmcv8j20hs0hsdie.jpg

67ffebf6jw1ee3zruyiigj20dc0hsq60.jpg

67ffebf6jw1ee0cpmi2coj20dc0hsq4g.jpg

67ffebf6jw1edy2isgf34j20dc0hsac8.jpg

67ffebf6jw1edwuky2gq3j20dc0hsdhr.jpg

67ffebf6jw1edwul2ktakj20dc0hsad5.jpg

Also newest magazine-------------------- 

65cb6276gw1edy9urgqirj20sg104wqj.jpg

65cb6276gw1edy9usb9yjj20sg10a4a3.jpg

65cb6276gw1edy9usnrxnj20sg0zzk4d.jpg

65cb6276gw1edy9uti5xvj20sg11qqjf.jpg

65cb6276gw1edy9uu4khxj20sg10w15o.jpg

I heard she is making a new movie this month about human trafficking she is a reporter and it is a breakthrough role.

^Dammit, my sister is currently living in Finland right now. I should've told her to look out for Ah Sa, lol.

Man, all these pics of Charlene nowadays, it's such a stark contrast to how she used to look early in her career. It's definitely a change for the better - she's got class and sex appeal now. ;)

Here's the "A Life in Blossom" video:

Click here (Soompi's being dumb and won't let me add Youtube links directly to my posts)

And yes, she'll be filming a movie with Simon Yam, where she'll be playing a reporter doing an undercover story on human trafficking in Thailand. Supposedly it'll feature her first sex scenes in a film ever. Hot.

Guest livon123

Yeah I can't believe it. A sex scene, wow hope the movie has a very good story too.
William Chan looks at handbags for Ah Sa

Posted Image

Source: On.cc
Translated by: Starlightcolors @ http://asianfanatics.net

William Chan and Charlene Choi's relationship has grown for almost 4 years. Their relationship is stable and has grown to the point that even if the boyfriend or girlfriend is not in Hong Kong, they can freely go in and out of each other's homes. A few days ago, William was seen alone in Central Hong Kong handling personal matters, but he did not forget to help look for a present for his girlfriend.

At 6pm that day, William waited in Central Hong Kong to cross the street, dressed in casual clothes and wearing thick-framed glasses. Holding a file in his hand, after he entered a large building nearby, he walked out holding a large bag of clothes. He was seen immediately walking into a mall nearby and slowly walked aimlessly. Until he passed by a store selling name-brand handbags, he suddenly stopped and set his eyes on the display window with his eyes glowing. It turns out that there were many large and small pink name-brand handbags. The pink perfectly suited delicately pretty Ah Sa who loves to dress up. After looking all over for a while, William even took out his phone appearing to ask for an opinion. But in the end, perhaps he was afraid that it would not suit his girlfriend's wishes and did not buy it. 

Guest livon123

More mag scans. I heard Charlene is filming another movie with Joey and Gillian in April too. Ancient time comedy...
01-16.jpg

02-11.jpg

04-12.jpg

01-12.jpg

04-8.jpg

03-9.jpg06-50.jpg

9e19af4agw1e8pao5jcx6j21kw20ob2b.jpg

02-44.jpg

05-38.jpg

06-45.jpg

690f21edgw1e83yg2pmpgj20it11un3f.jpg

02-35.jpg

01-41.jpg

This was from september 2013Aug1804.jpg

1150930_682052475155459_1614374536_n.png

Aug1807.jpg

Aug1802.jpg

Aug1809.jpg

Aug1806.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Charlene Choi confesses her true feelings to Chapman To in the trailer for <Let Go For Love>Posted Image

Source: Ent.qq
Translation: mutts @ http://asianfanatics.net

The 60-second movie trailer for <Let Go For Love> was recently released for the first time. A scene with Charlene Choi and Chapman To engaging in a "war of words" is especially entertaining. The line when Charlene speaks truthfully to Chapman To ("If you want me to stay, I will stay") and the captions ("I am not looking for perfect love, I am just looking for someone who will never leave me.") are enough to move viewers to tears.

Charlene Choi and Chapman To star in the metropolitan romance movie. It is a painful love story where the pair go from enemies one night to an ambiguous relationship, and are finally confronted with the pain of choosing. Charlene plays the role of Zhang Yue, a fashion magazine editor who has a lovable and sweet personality, but is nevertheless a tomboy. Chapman To's character is a typical Virgo who is neither gentle nor soft, but rather tricky and harsh. When he meets tomboy Charlene for the first time, they are enemies who meet face to face and oppose each other with equal harshness. Chapman To's character becomes attracted to Charlene's tenacious and independent personality, unconsciously falling in love with her. As this quarrelsome but loving couple begin to develop feelings for one another, Charlene Choi's ex-boyfriend, famous photographer He Jun (played by Tang Guo Zhong) returns and brings her a great opportunity to work in the United States at an elite fashion magazine. Faced with love and her career, Charlene is at a loss and is unsure of what choice to make. When Chapman To is about to choose to give up, Charlene Choi reveals her true feelings. Amidst a relaxed and humorous atmosphere, the movie tells the story of a tangled romance.

The movie interprets what choice to make when faced with love from the different perspectives of men and women: "let go to love" or "let go of love to be free." Let go of everything for love, or sacrifice those you love? Viewers will find the answer they are looking for through the stories of three couples in the movie. The movie will release in theaters across China on April 17.

Guest livon123

I feel sorry for Charlene, her dog that she raised for over 10 years passed away the other day. Credit: Mutts @ afspot.net01-23.jpg

08-18.jpg
07-19.jpg

04-20.jpg
11-8.jpg
03-19.jpg
03c.jpg
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_139545075721513&key=12771c7b3e79a1736ad55e737a2d6b8f&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fasianfanatics.net%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2F786688-charlene-choi-cheuk-yin-%2526-34081%253B%2526-21331%253B%2526-22925%253B-part-17%2Fpage__st__400&v=1&libId=3a4fcf3e-99db-48da-847b-ab4c27ddd3e1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dendscreen%26NR%3D1%26v%3DGbOYj_0UcUE&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fasianfanatics.net%2Fforum%2Fforum%2F6-hong-kong-female-artists%2Fpage__prune_day__100__sort_by__A-Z__sort_key__title__topicfilter__all__st__50&title=Charlene%20Choi%20Cheuk%20Yin%20(%E8%94%A1%E5%8D%93%E5%A6%8D)%20-%20Part%2017%20-%20AsianFanatics%20Forum%20-%20Page%2011&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.c...1%26amp%3Bv%3DGbOYj_0UcUE

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Charlene Choi bursts into tears over the death of her dog, uses work to numb herselfPosted Image

Posted Image

Source: On.ccOriental Daily
Translated by: mutts @ http://asianfanatics.net

As HPV Vaccine Ambassadors, Charlene Choi and Ekin Cheng attended an event to promote HPV vaccination. With the passing away of her dog several days ago, Charlene appeared with swollen eyes, but professionally covered her sorrow and smiled on stage with Ekin Cheng.

At the beginning of the interviews, Charlene was still able to maintain her smile, but when reporters mentioned the death of her dog due to illness, she could not hold back her tears. On multiple occasions, she had to stop, lower her head, breath and turn around to wipe her tears -- a sad scene.

Charlene expressed that she had raised her dog for over 10 years and last year, her dog was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver. She said, "Even though I was mentally prepared for it, as soon as I talk about it, I cannot help but cry. I try not to think about it, so the past few days I have packed my schedule." Charlene revealed that she has been filming her new movie <Que Sera Sera> until very late at night everyday. "(Were you by her side accompanying her?) Yes, she passed away in her sleep."

Did her boyfriend William Chan console her? Charlene said, "He is in Shanghai. His dog actually passed away from cancer at the beginning of the month, so he is also very heart-broken. (Did you comfort him?) Yes, because both our dogs fell ill at around the same time." Grieving and heart-broken, Charlene revealed that she currently still has 4 dogs, "After raising these 4, I really do not want to raise any more pets." 

• 7 months later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Charlene Choi: I'm not getting married!Charlene Choi: I'm not getting married!

6 Nov – Hong Kong singer-actress Charlene Choi has recently denied rumours saying that she will be marrying boyfriend William Chan soon.

As reported on Sina's Daily News, the actress turned to her Weibo on 4 November and lamented, "Help me. Do I have a poor skill of expressing myself, or do people have problem understanding me?"

"When at work, I prefer to keep my private life low profile. But whenever I have a new project, people keep focusing on my love life instead!"

Charlene stressed that she is currently happy with the way things are with her boyfriend, and assured that she herself would announce her marriage if and when the time comes.

In an earlier interview at the premiere of her new movie, "Gangster Pay Day", Charlene also stated that she will focus on her career for the time being and has no plans for marriage anytime soon.

Source

• 3 weeks later...

Charlene Choi's fans donate 2000kg rice instead of presents for her birthday COPY2.jpg10729298_269887499875332_162900310_n.jpg928019_349378881907766_1425520979_n.jpg Source: EEGTranslation: mutts Charlene Choi celebrated her 32nd birthday on November 22. Previously when she had an opening in her schedule, she celebrated her birthday in advance with over 200 Hong Kong and overseas fans. Charlene has always wanted to be able to do more good deeds and help vulnerable families. As a result, for her birthday gathering this year, fans answered Charlene's appeal and decided not to give flowers and presents. Instead, they used this money to buy rice and gave it to charities in need. At the beginning of the birthday gathering, the charity organization representative accepted the rice voucher from Charlene and expressed their great appreciation. In order to give their idol a birthday surprise, fans specially asked EEG staff about the food Charlene likes and prepared a "Braised pork with bean curd rice + Chinese vegetable" design cake. Upon seeing the cake, Charlene who was so astonished that she could not bear to cut the cake. After singing the birthday song, 14 lucky fans who were chosen from a draw played games with Charlene. Soon after, Charlene brought out her own personal items to sell for charity, with all proceeds going to the rice donation. With everyone's combined effort, they together donated over 45 000 meals. Charlene expressed, "Thank you to all the "Little Silly Sa's" who came today and helped celebrate this "Big Silly Sa's" birthday in advance. I never thought that my birthday was this significant. Thank you to everyone for putting my words into action! Today, we together donated 2000 kg of rice, which will be able to help families in need. I applaud you all for your benevolence. The birthday gathering was full of love this year! I wish for everyone to carry this compassion with them and live each day happily!"

Archived