[official] ♥♥ Charlene Choi Aka Sa (阿sa)♥♥

Guest AlecRuby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SooInSmile

Translate by Mutts@asianfanatics.net, TEXT from Charlene's Blog

Charlene: "A while ago, a friend played a drawing psychological test with me .. these past few days I've been trying to find people to play it with .. it really is super accurate! How about I play it with everyone else! Please draw a drawing .. with a river, mountain, person, bear, bottle, bridge!"

Leo Ku: "I'm done drawing! What's next?" Photo

Charlene: "I'll use Ku sir's drawing as an example then .. I'll ask him questions .. you also have to ask yourselves! May I ask what this person is doing? Looking at the scenery? Looking at the bear? Is the bear a teddybear or a bear in the "Caution Watch out for bears" sign or other kinds of bears? I'll reveal the answer later tonight!"

Charlene: "Hey! Ask the questions to your own drawings ok! I'll explain to everyone at 8pm! How about everyone eat dinner first!"

Leo: "This person is taking a break and drinking a bear; The bear is actually the costume he was wearing, dressed in a bear costume at a theme park~..Master Sa please explain~"

(These replies are to each other, but I wanted to separate them to make them clearer )

Charlene: "Here it comes ..... You are the bear .. the bottle is your career .. the bear is your lover .. everything else is to set up an environment to express their distance"

Charlene: "Many fans' bottles are floating in the water! Don't worry! If you see the bottle floating: It means that you haven't grasped your career well yet or you feel your job is unstable! If the bear is somewhere that can't be seen: This may represent you need to work hard in order to find your lover, everyone don't be discouraged! The drawing I drew .. The bottle was in my right hand, my left hand was holding the bear's hand! I cute bear! Haha"

William: "Please don't worry! This bear will forever be by your side ; )"

Charlene: ".........2j2akvp.jpg..........."

new magazine

01.jpg

02.jpg

credit mutts

• 1 month later...
Guest SooInSmile

Happy Birthday to Charlene Choi!!!

May you always be so sweet and happy career and personal life both full of happiness! Wish you the best of health also!!

YES mag

5458767720101119182106012.jpg

5458767720101119182230028.jpg

5458767720101119182302021.jpg

5458767720101119182323096.jpg

Douyi Winter 2011 ad

05A-4.jpg

03-65.jpg

10-37.jpg

09A-11.jpg

55481972201011092012431100963483729_001.jpg

55481972201011092012431100963483729_007.jpg

55481972201011092012431100963483729_010.jpg

12-25.jpg

02bA.jpg

11-30.jpg

07A-6.jpg

06A-11.jpg

credit mutts@asianfanatics.net

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, someone posted a non-charlene picture. But Charlene looks great right now and really pretty.
Looking forward to My Sassy Husband, her and Ekin Cheung. Can't believe they are making a sequel to My Wife is 18. 

Well, I just found out something and thought I will share. But apparently Charlene is a huge BIG BANG fan. She went to their concert in Shanghai, and she posted it on her weibo. It got over 12,000 forwards. LOL, she even posted a picture with her and the background poster of BIG BANG, she is standing in front of TOP. LOL, she has a favorite rapper I guess haha. 

• 1 month later...
Guest livon123

I just heard Charlene went to Korea for filming and fans greeted her there. I hope she has a great stay, I saw some pics on her weibo she is already eating korean food :D 
Also heard she plans to go to Big Bang's concert in Hong Kong later this year. Originally she was going to go to the one in Japan next month for her birthday. LOL, 
She is getting prettier as she age. Love her personality.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest livon123

Here is a clip that Charlene talk about her Birthday Plan, originally she took a week off to go see Big Bang's concert, but then something came up so she has to cancel that plan, now she have another week off and she plans to go somewhere with friends to celebrate. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXo8yZImx-U
Also congrats to her Elle Style Icon award.08-31.jpg
Also newest event in Shenyang. Love Little Dimple her duet with JJ.http://t.cn/zjhGhhP
Her new movie, <<My Sassy Husband>> is coming out December 7th, the sequel to <<My Wife is 18>>Here is the official poster.35jh4ic.jpgi1mq09.jpg73bc3bbegw1dygic3q7vkj.jpga732c79ejw1dyelai7hm5j.jpga732c79ejw1dyeghgw4daj.jpge201229609521415085f84e9ea92_original.jp

Guest livon123

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image
Weibo Update

(Nov 16)
Charlene: "My family's little sister's injury has recovered pretty well oh! Furthermore, little sister has been very welcoming to the doctor and nurses .. Look at how thoughtful they were bandaging little sister's hand ! ? ! Hahahaha" <-- Forwarded over 12 500 times on Tencent Weibo!
Posted Image

(Nov 17)
Charlene: "Earrings I bought when I was in England previously .. Today at an event to promote my new movie, I finally had the chance to put it to good use! Let it boost energy on the most unwell day of every month!"
Posted Image

Guest livon123

Earlier Charlene went to Korea for filming, here are some pics from her weibo. Credit to Mutts from Asianfanatics.net

Instagram Update

(In English) Chapman: "Who's that girl?"
Posted Image

(In English) Chapman: "Dinner time"
Posted Image

(In English) Chapman: "Twins in Korea"
Posted Image

Guest livon123

Charlene over the years

65d70eccjw1dz36tk81ugj.jpg658ff0c5jw1dz34wi2qehj.jpg

6916bf56gw1dz343b31ohj.jpg68df2c0ftw1dz34om4sk3j.jpg66b45509jw1dz356kt8ucj.jpg

Tomorrow is Charlene's birthday, but in China time, today is her birthday, wishes her the best of health and happiness. Also find more new challenges in her career.

67536232jw1dz362ddascj.jpg

Heard she had a private party with fans, and then a private party with friends and William.

67043f43gw1dz2xbq2a3ij.jpg

66fbed3fjw1dz36krm92dj.jpg

672ae95cjw1dz36niw2x1j.jpg69ba1208jw1dz37yu0kkbj.jpg

My Wife is 18 2: My Sassy Husband coming December 7th

6759a564gw1dz2ifiqin2j.jpg

Guest livon123

Charlene celebrated her birthday with more than 500 fans :D they played a lot of games and had a lot of fun.

Don't know if this will show, but mag scan with Ekin and Charlene. If it doesn't show please someone help me upload. haha

8304ce7egw1dz3y1u4gr4j.jpg

69ba1208jw1dz3sv9cucgj.jpg6b6a5ff2jw1dz47yigjt2j.jpg

674d7715gw1dz47htn4ztj.jpg

674d7715gw1dz47j56qalj.jpg

674d7715gw1dz47jv8y7aj.jpg

Guest Camilaa

Happy belated birthday sasa! Fanmade clip on YouTube just found it and sharing http://m.youtube.com/results?q=%E8%94%A1%E5%8D%93%E5%A6%8D&search_type=&uploaded=w#/watch?v=G69Z7TF-SwY

Guest livon123

A clip of Charlene and William celebrating his birthday and his family

Today she went to congrats Eric Kowk and Grace's wedding. Eric and Char collaborate in quite a few of her albums. I would not be surprise to see his works in Char's new mandarin album next year.690f21edgw1dz6lb4f5w8j.jpg6759a564jw1dz6cmbagkwj.jpg
Today Charlene's father posted this pic on his weibo, look like a birthday vacation.69b5420ajw1dz6yhxu0mvj.jpg
a while back she celebrated her birthday first with her motherU9103P1274DT20121105093953.jpg
Also new commercial shoot, well I think she has been this brand's spoke person for 8 seasons already.2012112314374551.jpg2012112314430889.jpg
2012112314438973.jpg

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Are wedding bells ringing for Charlene Choi and William Chan?91FF285EEC51C5B46359F39CC8EF4.jpg
Member of popular Cantopop group Twins Charlene Choi and boyfriend William Chan, Hong Kong singer under the same company, were spotted having joint celebrations every year after their relationship went public in 2010, as their birthdays are just one day apart.
This year however, the singer-actress claimed that it is inadvisable to celebrate turning 30 and due to her work commitments, the couple spent a quiet birthday together instead of their usual lavish parties.“They [birthdays] happen every year. We'll just spend the day together when we can," she said, inviting speculation on the pair's marriage plans.
Last week, William was spotted fetching Charlene to a seafood restaurant for a meal with his family as celebration for his mum who shares the same birthday as him.
The Chan family filled an entire table and in a sweet gesture, the 27-year-old stood to assist his girlfriend with helping the elders to the dishes so that she could sit down and enjoy her meal. Charlene was seen mingling well with his family members and the party carried on until 4am in the morning.When asked on his marriage plans after bringing his beau to the ‘meet-the-parents' session, William explained, “It was just a birthday celebration. I'll think about marriage when I turn 30." 
C7584AC7A591B071CA6BA187643A.jpg
Source

Guest livon123

Ekin Cheng Exclaimed Its Satisfying Seeing Ah Sa Pole Dancing
Wednesday Nvember 28, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

j4fo3.jpg

Yesterday Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Ekin Cheng were in Guangzhou promoting for their new film My Sassy Hubby (sequel of My Wife is 18). Ah Sa joked Ekin didn't change at all in the past 10 years and is a "never decaying man". Ekin said he had the opportunity to watch Ah Sa do pole dancing at a close distance, which was very satisfying.

Joyce Cheng plays Ah Sa's younger cousin, her role has a personality like a 'bat por' (gossip girl) and it was a great challenge for Joyce. There was one swimming pool party scene where Joyce was dressed in a deep V bathing suit. She said: "This role is very loud and bold. It's a dream come true for me to have an opportunity to play this kind of role. In the film, I had to wear a bathing suit, which I thought was a different type of sexiness. It wasn't about how much I had on."

Ah Sa and Joyce play classic HK girls together and had great chemistry, Ah Sa said: "Joyce was so funny and open. The actual Joyce is cute and sweet." She also expressed her character's personality continues from 10 years ago, if she doesn't like it, she'll kick people into the water. In the film, when she saw a female model splattering champagne on Joyce, she immediately went to kick that model into the water, but then the model's good friend kicked her back into the pool. Fortunately Ekin was there to rescue her at once.

Guest livon123

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Charlene Choi picks on Ekin Cheng again after ten yearsPosted Image

Posted Image
Posted Imagecourtesy of on.cc

Dior Cheng Yi Kin and Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin after working together on the film MY WIFE IS EIGHTEEN (NGOR LO POR NG GAU CHING) ten years ago ten years later reunited for MY SASSY HUBBY (NGOR LO GUNG NG SUN SING). Working together again ten years later, Ah Sa said, "I don't know what Ekin eats, his look hasn't changed at all like he had preservatives. I got older." Ah Sa wanted to keep the couple relationship with Ekin going and even gave the director ideas, in the future they could make MY SASSY GRANNY or MY SASSY BABY

Ah Sa revealed that this time like last time she loved to torture Ekin. For example while Ekin was asleep she would throw a basin of water on his head, in the shower she would suddenly cut off his water, electricity and force feed cake to Ekin. In real life would she treat her boyfriend William Chan Wai Ting this way? Ah Sa did not respond but Ekin said, "It's not the first time you were asked, what are you embarrassed about!" Would Yoyo Mung ka Wai torture him like this? Ekin said that Yoyo was not a sassy girlfriend and would not throw tantrums at him. However she would not go along with him all the time either. Ekin said, "I don't konw how Ah Sa behaves with William, but I know she loves him very much!"

Source 

Guest livon123

Cute pics of Charlenecharlene+choi+in+venice+montage.jpg
I forgot what album this was from.
10NotJustUs.jpg
I think these were from her most recent album <<Montage>>2212.jpgJun 201202 class="blue sIFR-replaced" style="margin: 0px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; visibility: hidden; color: rgb(1, 132, 175); "

POSTED BY: BOY
FILED UNDER: CHARLENE CHOI 蔡卓妍

news1.jpgnews2.jpgnews3.jpgnews4.jpgnews5.jpgnews6.jpgnews7.jpgnews8.jpgSince Charlene Choi debuted, she has experienced great development. Even though she is awfully busy, Ah Sa — who ardently loves to sing — has released solo albums in the past few years, and she has gradually found her individual music style. So, Charlene’s latest plugged Cantonese song for 2012 titled 《明明》 has proceeded with inviting Eric Kwok to compose a simple yet emotional song, and with Riley Lam filling in exquisite lyrics. Writing about a couple’s former sweet and warm relationship, and the longing that is impossible to be gotten rid of after a break up, he successfully creates a strong contrast. Ah Sa emotionally portrays the desire to forget, but unfortunately being unable to forget — like the helplessness of a rainstorm passing through.

The day the MV was filmed, the weather was sunny with a clear sky. The director stationed a tourist bus beside Sai Wan Beach. As soon as Ah Sa reached the destination, she was in a cheerful mood. She laughed that it evoked the feeling of spending the weekend by the seaside for a vacation, making her enjoy the filming even more. To produce the feeling of reminiscing memories, the director specially used High-Speed slow motion, using an ultra slow motion camera to film the MV. In the MV, there are several couples who respectively have an argument, give one another the cold shoulder, and are sweet. Meanwhile, from the point of view of someone who has gone through personal experiences, Ah Sa recalls past events with lovers.

That day, Ah Sa revealed that this is her first time using a High Speed camera to film. Not accustomed to seeing herself in slow motion, she often watched the playback immediately after filming a scene, appearing extremely curious. Ah Sa laughed: “I really like watching myself in High Speed [slow motion]. There is a lot of feeling with my hair blowing freely!” As well, staff members highly praised Ah Sa for having great class.

That evening, Charlene arrived at a Cafe in Tsim Sha Tsui to film the location. Ah Sa who is well-known to have a large appetite immediately picked up a menu as soon as she sat down at a coffee table and proceeded to pretend to order dishes. Coincidentally, a staff member at the Cafe was a fan of Ah Sa and treated her to special drink. Ah Sa was immediately greatly satisfied, engrossing herself even more into the filming.

As well, Ah Sa was very meticulous with the production of 《明明》. Lyricist Riley Lam did not hesitate to rewrite the lyrics several times for an even better result, making the lyrics feel very realistic, using the five senses to solidly develop memories that can be realistically visualized. Adding on Eric Kwok and Jun Kung’s composition with rich layering, the feeling of tracing and thinking back on memories was created, expressing 《明明》’s faint sadness.

Music lovers who like 《明明》, look out for Charlene Choi’s latest Cantonese full album “Montage” to be released in June/July, with even more unexpected and great music!

Archived