T.B. Solangel

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hamdainvincible

um. i like any drink.

but i`m a fatty.

so expect a LOT of unhealthy drinks >.<

water is good when you`re HECKA thristy!

Guest babyxsophie

Most of the time water ~

When I'm out I drink Sprite, Tab, Bubbletea XD, and any type of flavored teas.

I'm trying to cut back on ice caps :D It's working so far !

Guest HeffyEnd

I drink a crapload of water. Usually at LEAST 3 bottles a day. I'm so used to drinking it that it's the only thing I can drink when I eat.

But I also do like drinking at least one soda or glass of juice a day. I'm obsessed with Red Blitz Vault, Code Red Mountain Dew and orange soda. But I usually just drink Diet Pepsi/Coke for soda. >_>

Guest mangchilo

Mostly water and milk, but I really love most kinds of juices--grapefruit, tomato, and carrot juices excepted. Oh, and I like lassi, but those are only for special occasions when my family goes to Indian restaurants. Mango lassi is the best drink ever!

I've always really hated soda and carbonated drinks of any type. Some of my friends think I'm evil just for that, but I really don't get why people are so in love with soda. Ahhh disgusting!

Guest chdairkld

I like vitamin water, soda, coffee, water is unfortunately last...I wish I drank more water, it has so many benefits...

Guest monchichi

Water and fruit juice, particularly orange.

But lately I've been getting into a cranberry phase.

Archived