[Drama 2007] Hansungbyulgok 한성별곡

Guest jahye

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a little more help on finding Episode 6 of Hansungs.Sad.Song (Hansungbyulgok). I have found EP1,2,3,4,5,7 and 8. The original uploads were located on sendspace, but all links are now dead. I have been able to find in various ClubBox links, I do have account on Clubbox, but I am a very new user of that site and have not been very successful at D/L. Problem is when I do find the file and open the Clubbox Download page, it will just sit there without downloading anything. If someone could point me in the right direction to find the episode or tell me what I am doing wrong on Clubbox, it would be greatly appreciated. I have attempted to follow some tutorials on Clubbox without much success.

Anyone have EP6? All Sendspace links appear to be dead...

Thank You

Bud

if anyone had brought the DVD version with the english subtitle already can they just tell me if the E-sub are good quality.....the first time i brought a DVD version of k-drama was this drama and i got the wrost subs ever and the quality of the drama was bad as well....so i said i wont be buying any more k-drama and just stick to avi but if the subs for the dvd coming out in dec are good i might just buy it....since it seems like no one will be subbing this and its a good drama

Guest Rinaldo

Anyone have EP6? All Sendspace links appear to be dead...

Thank YOu

Bud

i get it from Clubbox - creidescia , 8 epizode's for 4 days. all are HQ :)

Hope english subs will release soon..

Guest bshater1

if anyone had brought the DVD version with the english subtitle already can they just tell me if the E-sub are good quality.....the first time i brought a DVD version of k-drama was this drama and i got the wrost subs ever and the quality of the drama was bad as well....so i said i wont be buying any more k-drama and just stick to avi but if the subs for the dvd coming out in dec are good i might just buy it....since it seems like no one will be subbing this and its a good drama

the english subs for the Director's cut edition are pretty weak for this type of drama. if you're expecting quality subtitles as in Damo, then you'll really be disappointed. buy it if you absolutely adore this drama, otherwise give it a pass.

I miss being so engrossed with a drama like I was with Hansungbyulgok..

2008021215125227594_152425_0.jpg

Our 2 leads will be going against each other through different dramas. Jin Yi Han is a supporting actor in 누구세요, the drama replacing New Heart on MBC. Kim Ha Eun is a supporting actress in KBS 싱글파파는 열애중, starting on the 18th.

Guest Rinaldo

the english subs for the Director's cut edition are pretty weak for this type of drama. if you're expecting quality subtitles as in Damo, then you'll really be disappointed. buy it if you absolutely adore this drama, otherwise give it a pass.

its better to watch it with bad english soft sub, when some korean historical dramas don't have even english subs. ( or if some of them have the quality of video is bad. Like DJY, Immortal YSS , or like i say dont have subs like Yougae Somun or etc...

Guest thunderbolt

I have the DC edition and agree that the subs aren't fantastic, especially for the first couple of episodes. But they aren't bad too; I would rate the subs 6.5/10. They are completely comprehensible subs, meaning you can understand what's going on. I saw a marked improvement in the later episodes and thought a different person might have translated those episodes. Or maybe I was just so engrossed and entranced I didn't notice the typos and grammatical errors. :P But seriously they are decent subs. You won't regret buying the set because it's such a superb drama. Totally worth every cent. To quote misterX at his blog:

Usually my Hanseong reviews can be summed in a few lines:

1. I'm grumpy on just about every other drama

2. But this, no.

3. 'Cause it's THE drama.

4. Period.

And just as an aside since Rinaldo mentioned Immortal Yi Soon Shin (another awesome sageuk starring the FANTASTIC Kim Myung Min... :wub:), I bought this set as well (the edited version by KBS) and the subs are very good.

hi, i just started watching this drama and i am utterly confused! who is nayoung working for? park's dad? who's on who's side? who is that freaky palace lady who takes nayoung under her wing? who's side is she on? why are all the seemingly "good" people (the ones who want to create a choson for the commoners) dying? someone please explain the factions to me because it would really make the experience better. i don't need subtitles; just an explanation of the groups, including where nayoung fits in.

anyways, GREAT drama. very well made. kudos to the directing, producing, acting, etc team! :]

Guest thunderbolt

hi, i just started watching this drama and i am utterly confused! who is nayoung working for? park's dad? who's on who's side? who is that freaky palace lady who takes nayoung under her wing? who's side is she on? why are all the seemingly "good" people (the ones who want to create a choson for the commoners) dying? someone please explain the factions to me because it would really make the experience better. i don't need subtitles; just an explanation of the groups, including where nayoung fits in.

anyways, GREAT drama. very well made. kudos to the directing, producing, acting, etc team! :]

I was really confused by Ep 1 too. But after reading dramaok's explanation (see link below), things became much clearer.

http://dramaok.blogspot.com/2007/07/han-se...k-politics.html

You can read dramaok's excellent episode summaries, but beware spoilers. MisterX has written lots on Hansungbyulgok too at his Korean blog:

http://www.mediamob.co.kr/misterx/Blog.aspx

thanks for the links. it helped me sort of. i still don't get some specific occurrences/motives but whatever. i was reading dramaok's summaries and i think there's some misinterpretation regarding the conversations between sang gyu and wol hyang.

at the end of ep 6, he says that he will never forget "nang ja," thus referring to na young, not wol hyang. i don't think he ever refers to wh as "nang ja." so then he sleeps with her because he's lonely.

and at the beginning of ep 7, when wh says she wants to follow him, he says he doesn't have the confidence to forget ONE woman, again referring to na young, not wol hyang.

haha these are such little things, but i'm really picky, especially matters concerning the two lovers. i think it sucks that wh is pregnant with sg's child, and that sg and ny never got any intimate times together beyond their memories. i realize this drama is tragically realistic, but i thought the love story at least would be as idealistic and pure as possible. oh well. great drama, nonetheless.

oh, and random facts: upon researching jin yihan and kim haeun, i found out that he's 30 years old (debuted late b/c he was a musical performer before, which is awesome btw) and she's under jyp entertainment (i didn't know jyp had any actors under his wing. cool).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smile4happy

i only want the OST 일월지가 by Sun Ye of Wonder Girls. do anyone send me the link to that song where i can dl it?

i only want the OST 일월지가 by Sun Ye of Wonder Girls. do anyone send me the link to that song where i can dl it?

you can find the entire OST of Conspiracy in the Court right here at soompi.com. here's the link to the exact page where the OST is: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...2111&st=120 . just click ctrl F and write "hansung" and it'll take you there. or you can just scroll down and search for it.

or if you just want the song by Sun Ye, i uploaded it for you here: Sun Ye - Il Wol Ji Ga. Enjoy, it's a pretty good song, but i prefer JK Kim Dong Wook's Parallel Lines.

• 1 month later...
Guest thunderbolt

Here are some screencaps from the English-subbed Director's Cut release:

hansung2-1.jpg

hansung3-1.jpg

hansung6-1.jpg

hansung8-1.jpg

hansung10.jpg

hansung13-1.jpg

hansung14.jpg

hansung25.jpg

screencaps by thunderbolt; reposted from jisubaddicts.com

• 2 months later...
Guest goichay

Can anyone tell me where to download the dvd version with english sub, or where to download the english sub, or the video with english hard sub? I really wanted to watch this long time ago but there was never English sub to understand.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nguyen64thao

Thanks thunderbolt for the great article & interview !

This drama's awesome ! The story, the scenes, the landscape, the music, the cast, the production,... Everything's awesome !!!

I feel sad most when hearing the phrase "... the world that we've dreamed of..." - you know, this drama's not just about love...

I wish I can watch it again, but I can't find the English subbed version (I watched once in my first language - Vietnamese). It has just 8 episodes :(

Archived