♪~Boomerang collab.*

Guest fantasiimaker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hmaster

listening again...

sequencing of artists was pretty good. the overall sound matched well enough for me to be happy that this was a decent collab work. With the exception of the chorus, the cohesion was excellent.

good turnout from all four.

Guest juki_love

^ o ur back -__-;;

hhahha js jkin

i wanna do their next song 'The club' or something or rather.........................................................

----

everybodies voices are so prettyfuls=\_~

Guest lovablekrnstar63

NEED I SAY ANYTHING!

ITS BEAUTIFUL T^T

i was a little sad that you didnt harmonize more b/c csjh does alot of harmonies

but your voices make up for it!!

i really liked it

thank you for singing it! =]]

saffy and juki_love's voices were so powerful. i love this collab! good job good job! mixing was fine :D

my favorite part was the part where there was no bass.. the chorus part... so good so good so goood :D :D :D

OoOoo #1 on the pop cover song charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest frOsty_pAnda

great job everyone! ^^

u girls all have beautiful voices :)

it doesn't matter if the mixing is perfect or not cause i think all of u guys rock at this song! ^^

Guest simply_dream

i seriously LOVE the version u guys did o.0 at first when i heard it i thought it was a studio recorded pro song... dont know what else to say except i am really envious! =)

Archived