♪~Boomerang collab.*

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
juki_love, saffy, raspberylotion
yayyyy it's finally done!!!!! img_boomerang02.jpg >boom boom boomerang thang~ Omg. This is beautiful. *__* First of all, I'm very veryyy thankful to these three for agreeing to collab with me =] Three of the most outstanding singers on soompi. I couldn't have asked for better collab partners for this song! They fit it so beautifully...gave me chills ._.; Thank you guys so much<3 Notes. -->I did my best with the mixing, so you mixing nitpickers *coughhmastercoughhackk* please be a little kind :) I know all the volumes aren't perfectly even, etc. It's not that easy lol. --> I typed up these lyrics before the official single lyrics were released, so there are a few mistakes. But hopefully you didn't pay enough attention to the real lyrics to notice =P --> Ah this is the Japanese version, btw XD ~<3 --> The chorus rocks my socks dude. (geh.. I can't believe I said that. =E) Comments/feedback/etc etc alll muchly appreciated. I had so much fun singing & mixing this ^^ *dances* ---------------->> Tenjo Chiki – Boomerang Sunday (raspberylotion22) Lina (juki_love) Dana (fantasiimaker) Stephanie (saffy) All ima sara nan no tsumori? yasashii furi ne nasakenai your face in my world naite mo kimaranai doushi te anna tsukai sae kei datte I was not worried baby kimi dake datte kotoba shinjita oh oh oh oh sonna watashi mou inai oh oh oh oh and now you realize *it's boom boom boomerang thing saigo kurai kimete yo iranai yo ii wake wa datte nothing's gonna change it's boom boom boomerang thing mou owari sayonara aishi teta suki datta demo subete too late now* ii hito buru no mo ii kedo ii kagen ni shi te utsurigi anata no me konya mo emono sagasu doushi te anna teguchi ni sae noserarete I was so lonely baby aitai yobe itsumo kuchi dake oh oh oh oh monaite mo mutai yo oh oh oh oh and now you realize *repeat x2* [Stephanie/Dana] doushi te anna tsukai sae kei datte I was not worried [Stephanie/Dana] baby kimi dake datte kotoba shinjita *repeat x2* it's boom boom boomerang thing saigo kurai kimete yo iranai yo ii wake wa datte nothing's gonna change it's boom boom boomerang thing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sakura Li

Whoa... I mean... dang whoa... O________O

I freakin luv u guys. XDD Yay!! I hear Haneul after so long! ^^

This was like... PERFECT. XDD

Guest babiixru

holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeee...

damn.

UGHHH

i can't wait to start singing again since everything is like bundled up and will take a heap long to get everything back together when if inally settle down in the new house.

(sorry haneul for making you wait so long...do you want to just do it without me? =( i'ts okay if you do)

anyway this is like... WHOA O_O

but one thing...the chorus wasn't as great as the verses. i could hear some people being a little off and maybe you guys didn't want to do it as much but there wasn't that mucn harmonizing...which was a shame because the chorus is my favorite part of the song T_T

Guest Appolpai

Four very lovely voices. ^^ You guys did an outstanding job singing together. I especially love the chorus. I can't find anything wrong with it and I think it sounds better than the original, hehe.

You guys really do sound good together and should do more collabs. XD

When you have 4 awesome singers colllab together, you know it'll be great xD

I'm amazed at how good you guys sound together o_o;

It's pretty clear as well. Sometimes the choruses don't sound too good, it's like the harmonising is a bit off or something but just the fact all of you are singing together makes up for it :D

More collabs with you four together or I'll cry =_=

*cries tears of joy*

fantasii omg <3<3<3<3 *still crying tears of joy*

juki_love + raspberylotion22... omg i love you guys too!!

This has to be one of the best collabs I've ever done! I seriously love this!!!

*hugs everyone* yay really glad you guys enjoyed this ^_^

You guys mix well with the original background singers.

Sometimes, the voices clash horribly, but this was an uber-pleasant listen. :) I miss the old collabs.

Guest K-popMiko

This is one awesome collab! You guys sound very together in the choruses and everyone displayed the right amount of emotion in her voice. ^_^

Incredible talent in this collab.

Guest tinasarangg

First of all, I'm very veryyy thankful to these three for agreeing to collab with me =] Three of the most outstanding singers on soompi.

FANTASII! CORRECT YOURSELF!

you FOUR are the most outstanding singers on soompi.

YOU GUYS SOUND EXCELLENT TOGETHER<3

especially the chorus. haha how about debuting together (;??

i'm going to dl this. awesome job <3

Guest Sakura Li

Ah! I'm back and decided to post in here again since the last post was made at 1 am? XDD Ok then.

I kinda agree that your voice Lisa didn't quite fit into the collab as well cuz you have more of a soulful voice while the other girls have a very popish tone. You did an amazing job adapting tho. There was a few times when someone stuck out of the group but I don't blame it on the mixing. In my opinion, you all sound better as soloists. ^^

Saffy's voice really sounded like someone from the group but I kinda wish you didn't back off on "realize." Go all out girl! ^^

Haneul, your mic doesn't do you justice. XD

In songs like these, try to lift your notes more and not hold them out.

This is still one of the best collabs I ever heard. Amazing job you four!! ^^ <3333

Guest hmaster

During chorus, because you're dealing with mono wave files...

try panning one girl hard left, one girl medium left, one girl medium right and one girl hard left. That helps with clarity of all the singers, as it makes it sound like each have their own little spot on the speaker's soundstage.

Also I hear noise. annoying, but okay.

great job, lisa*coughhackwhypickonmeforcoughcough*. very impressed with all four of you.

^ I learned something new about mixing today. haha.

Sass and awesome. boom boom boom. I think it's great that you guys can come out with a complete song regardless of life-to-life plannings. It really shows the great minds behind the lovely voices. :D You guys were able to pull off the song with a common concept of how it'd sound. <-- took a long time to put that thought into words T_T

awsh. It's heartwarming to hear all of you guys together in one clip :D *excited*

The chorus sounded nice. Each singer's voice is so rich.

Archived