Fairy Tale

Guest duckii

Guest JESSCHOI

i really like the song! very pretty, do you know where i can get the music sheet?

ah! tell your friend to sit with a better posture. it helps you play better and it'll help his form. :)

Guest thesarahchong

Wow, it's a very nice song and he played well too (:

Yeah like people mentioned, posture poster posture.

.. Not like I have good posture either. -___-

do you know where i can get the music sheets?

Here's the link to the music sheet in case anyone's interested:

http://www.rupert-music.com/score/2006-03.pdf

It's slightly different compared to the one duckii's friend played though.

edit..

some unneccessary pauses. really like the song and i'm glad your friend took the time to play this. greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ADORE.you

wow !! this song its so .. beautiful .. i could chuck a whole lotta colourful words about this but .. i really think its beautiful =) great job on playing it !! i'm still learning how to play the piano

Guest nycstrawberri21

itz so pretty...

can you please post the music sheet link again??? it keeps saying error when i try to open it >.<

Guest blipBLOOP

Your friend's posture is kind of bad, but he played well. :)

Here's the link to the music sheet in case anyone's interested:

http://www.rupert-music.com/score/2006-03.pdf

It's slightly different compared to the one duckii's friend played though.

the link doesn't work for me :T

i absolutely love this song, would you mind asking your friend where he got the sheet music?

thanks so much!

Guest flycmagurl

haha, my cousin wants to play this song so badly taht she made up her own like, chords and everything, haha i bet she would love this! :)

Guest hunterheart

hihi. your friend looks a litttlee like my friend Daniel who could play piano too. But anyways, he's awesome. Tell him that. :]

Guest xingjing

Tell your friend it's a good start. Posture? Haha, it's funny that he says that.

There are a lot of pauses and such. Also, his rhythm is off because when you start counting the beats he doesn't play them exactly. Also, sometimes notes sound like they need to be lined up. I haven't seen the sheet music, and I'm only basing it off of my intuitive sense since I've heard this song TOO MANY TIMES. It's difficult to tell because he stops on the note, I think, to check on what note next. More practice?

Yeah. So pauses, rhythm, notes need to be lined up? More practice?

Overall, he did okay.

Archived