Hep D MC- It Was A Good Day

Guest Hep D MC

Guest Hep D MC
off the upcoming Hep-Hop Mixtape.
CLICK Wake up in the morning to the sound of my alarm clock ringing Don’t wanna get up, but I’m thinking it’s a good thing Cuz I still got the power of electricity That empowers me to devour emcees As I please with ease staying up late nights with the light on, I write songs, then turn my f**king mic on With my right arm I grasp it, all night long I practice Perfecting my weapon, for the day I gotta blast it cuz I know my flow is tight like my wife beater under several layers of clothes, cuz I cant afford to turn on my heater at night, so I got a slight fever S**t, this life’s a b**ch alright, but I might keep her Enough dilly dallying, no more silly babbling Take my head out the clouds cuz now, I’m really battling My battle begins with me at the sink brushing my teeth Wishing that I had something to eat Open the fridge and all I see is water and bread Close my eyes and I pray that this is all in my head I’m still broke when they open, but I’ll be ok Survived another night, so today looks a good day

Archived