Where Do You Work?

wishless

CARRIE!

which starbucks are you working at?

i'll come stalk you lolz jaykay

i'm @ the one near champlain : )

i'm currently juggling 3 jobs.

mcdonalds part time, starbucks part time, and an office/secretary type job on call.

i still don't have enough money for my spending habits : (

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ANJEE<3

i work at playland and i work at vancouver general hospital

i'm dying working two jobs at once... i just worked 13hrs in one day on sat T___T" and 11 today.. and 8 yesterday

Guest captormoonlu

Tim Hortons. I don't know if it's easier than fast food restaurants like McDonalds but it certainly is not easy. 8 hour shifts with 15 minute break. Argh! I wish I had a better job. Oh well.

Guest BU_RP
Tim Hortons. I don't know if it's easier than fast food restaurants like McDonalds but it certainly is not easy. 8 hour shifts with 15 minute break. Argh! I wish I had a better job. Oh well.

how old do you have to be to work at tim hortons?

Guest x__simply lost

Pizza hut.

Lunch buffets are hell, i work 8 hours, 10 mins break .___.

and i don't get 1/2 the tips, my manager does and I do serve some tables >> she just takes over because i'm still learning.

Guest morgan.de.toi

if i'm not mistaken, that is illegal

Guest desertseatingoceans

I work 5 hours before I get an half an hour break. 8 hours and only 15 minutes sounds a bit much.

Haha yeah that's why I said that what the OP said was about right :P

But yeah, I'm sure it's legal to do that..

according to employment standards act in british columbia...

"Employees are allowed a 30-minute meal break every 5 hours."

http://www.duhaime.org/LegalResources/Empl...h-Columbia.aspx

so it's actually illegal to have someone work for 8 hours and only give them a 15 min break

Guest w4termelon

I never knew we have forever21 either.. where is it?

im working as a babysitter in Young and sheppard.

Guest miranduh

^cute avvy ;D but yeah you're entitled to a 30minute break.

but better than Michel's Baguettes -.-;; if you work from 4-9 which is FIVE hours. you get NO break......one time we asked we got liike a 5 minute one and the boss got angry and we had to stay in the store and while on our "break" if there was customers we had to get up and serve them -.-;;

Guest goddessofkrw

to the above users, the place I work, i don't get breaks at all. I work 8 hours straight! Teh only time i get to eat is when there's no customers around and that's very rare.

Archived