ROMANCE + ROMANCE + 紫陽花

Guest Sou

Been a while... <3
So I did two boy songs. <3<3<3!! sound.CLICK!! ROMANCE by Buck-tick I got obsessed with this song after watching the video repeatedly. it's such a gorgeous song. I do it no justice, but I had to get it out of my system. >>;; 紫陽花 by シド I've been rocking to this song randomly on my ipod for a while, so i gave it a run. The chorus is pretty awesome. xD It's been a while, ne. I've been recording original stuff for my band-- and i've been a little burnt out from doing monocarpic. But I think i'll be back now. ^^ Enjoy~~!!

Link doesn't work honey. I had to click your siggie.

Your low range is so awesome. Your high range is so awesome too.

DAMN YOU! X___X SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

SUGOI NE ~

(I'm working on our collab... I'm so lazy... T____T .. gomen!!)

I'm still looking forward to the collab, NAN!! D:<

and thank you for commenting and telling me that the link was broken~ it should be fixed now. <3

Guest fantasiimaker

lol guy songs are <3 ^_^

once again, these songs aren't the type I'd usually get into to...but I listen to them for you, ソウさま。XD

you fit the lower ranges so easily. I think I prefer them over some of your female songs =O lol I've never heard of most of these artists...

ajisai is really nice ^^ you sound so natural in it.

good luck on the band! have you heard back from avex? =]

Archived