Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

[07.10.07] [News] Jipijiki, Dongwan "After drunk i called my ex gf..." May bring out with full credits.

Do not hotlink. TQ.

200710071724067920.jpg

Artist KimDongWan after drunk he once send a text message to his old lover, he expresses his such experience.

KimDongWan recent with shinhwa member LeeMinWoo & ShinHyeSung participated in MBC 'Jipijiki (knowing each other)' recording, express such case.

KimDongWan, "Because of alcohol i made mistake" in the chatting programme he said. "I got a habit that i will start making phone call after i'm drunk, and once i called to my old lover whom i am not suppose to do so."

Then he continues, "I was drunk at that moment, and i called my ex girlfriend, but she didnt pick up. Then i sent her 5 long text message."

The most which cause Dongwan to be surprise is the reply text.

KimDongWan reveal, "On the 2nd day, i receive s short text written 'Looks like Shinhwa Mr KimDongWan had changed his phone number." and the studio immediately filled with laughters.

Addtion, the atmosphere in this recording were smooth and happy due to 3 of the shinhwa member's conversation. The broadcast timing of this episod of jipijiki will be on October 8th.

Source:starnews&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

==========================

yaaaahh!! u all making me jealous xD i needa get his album *yes i admit i havent got it yet >< im broke waaahh* dongwan hugging a girl? ahhh *jealous* lol lucky girl and she chinese? so am i T__T oh well. cant wait to see the MV ^^

Guest theLEGEND

anyone noe the scene is for what??? startinG from 01:54

Do you mean the part where Dongwan wore a Mickey shirt? If yes, it was during the filming of Shinhwa's Lotteria Burger CF. :)

does anyone know what chinese program was airing this weekend that showed dongwannie?

cause i watched it today on tv and it was good and i wanna dl when it is available later. XD

ionno if its an older broadcast being reaired or new but it was the one where he was singing scream, then talking, they called his cellphone to hear his ringtone. its handkerchief by the way. lol. and then he sang handkerchief.

i can't read chinese so i couldn't tell what show it was from their logo. T^T

does anyone know what chinese program was airing this weekend that showed dongwannie?

cause i watched it today on tv and it was good and i wanna dl when it is available later. XD

ionno if its an older broadcast being reaired or new but it was the one where he was singing scream, then talking, they called his cellphone to hear his ringtone. its handkerchief by the way. lol. and then he sang handkerchief.

i can't read chinese so i couldn't tell what show it was from their logo. T^T

^ I think you are talking about M music ranking show? ^^

It's really recent.

It's posted at shinhwachangjo (clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet) ...there are two parts.

1: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=17348

2: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=17355

And he also performed at the ACAF: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=17352

Did anyone download Sponge with Dongwan on 10/6/07?

I downloaded .ental (from shinhwachangjo.net CB) and .seattle (from godlove3494 CB) version and both has sound & mouth out of sync.

If you downloaded version that's not out of sync, could you direct me to that link?

Thanks.

^ mommie alice, i think ental = seattle rip. ^^ they're usually the exact same file size.

strawberry16: thanks for the article. gosh, that must have been so embarrassing for our wannie. and 5 long text messages?! haha... at least he got a light-hearted reply back. :P

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

[HQ] Gpzigi - Shin Hye Sung, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Hong Kyung Min, Cha Tae Hyun, etc. (2007-10-08) [562.0MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest angel2nyt

Jipijigi DW caps

hyc07100801fx6.jpg88708755tu2.png

cedits to yoenin + bestiz

Schedule (Edited)

Oct 11

[broadcasting] PM11:05 KBS2 Happy Together - '동완, 혜성'

[broadcast ] PM07:30 M.Net Mcountdown 100th Episode(Special) - '민우,동완,혜성'

Oct 13

[broadcasting] PM06:00 Mnet Japan「Star VJ show!! - '동완'

Oct 14

[Recording] PM07:30 YTN Star Special (인천 서구 원적산길) - '동완'

Oct 16

[Taping/Filming] PM8:00 YTN STAR Special (과천정부청사 앞 잔디마당) - '동완', '혜성'

If you ever come across good version, could you put it on your CB? I tried 3 different ones and they all have syncing problems. Dongwan was so smart in Sponge show.

^ mommie alice, i think ental = seattle rip. ^^ they're usually the exact same file size.
I must be densed because I really don't understand this part. I listend to it in Korean and read the translation but still don't get it.Can someone explain? LOL!
KimDongWan reveal, "On the 2nd day, i receive s short text written 'Looks like Shinhwa Mr KimDongWan had changed his phone number." and the studio immediately filled with laughters.

If you ever come across good version, could you put it on your CB? I tried 3 different ones and they all have syncing problems. Dongwan was so smart in Sponge show.I must be densed because I really don't understand this part. I listend to it in Korean and read the translation but still don't get it.Can someone explain? LOL!

it mean that dongwan type some message which is obvious to people that he's shinhwa's dongwan although the handphone number is different.

Do you mean the part where Dongwan wore a Mickey shirt? If yes, it was during the filming of Shinhwa's Lotteria Burger CF. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! i went to see the CF and it is soo cute <3333333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRtQzB44JQ

anyone know the song name of (01:58 - the end )where dongwan rap?

^ Haha~ I remember that from their inspiration concert. He's such a dork XD Thanks for the caps

---------------

Totally random...was watching Sponge, but I think Lee Soo Young and wannie look totally good together XD

I know they're good friends and they both got two questions right too ^^ They were pretty basic in this eppie, but it's too cool that gasoos know such random things too. I like this show...some cool stuff and the tests are funny ^^.

Dongwas was so serious and cute when he was guessing, and his smug expressions are priceless :)

And like mommie alice said, the audio's out of sync...so ended up having to resync/re-encode....

Aren't they cute ? :) (soompi reduced quite a bit...so you might wanna click for full effect ^^ )

071006Sponge-DongwanHDEntal04838217.jpg