Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest jangneri

Anyone who claims to not have dirty thoughts after seeing these pics is a big fat liar!!!!

TRUE! AHAHAHAHAHA. Especially on that first pic~ It's like he's inviting you to his bed or something. ahahahahaha~ ;p

And and I love that third picture from left on top of all those small compiled pictures of Wannie. There's something about it that tugged my heart when I first saw it. I know it sounds all fruity, but... that's what I felt. XDDD

Netizen said "A Man's love is like a Dark Chocolate.

*nods* If I can join the contest, I would have said the same thing too~ A man's (even a woman's) love is bittersweet. Love is strange because even though it brings us sadness we embrace it because we are happy to love. Very ironic. Being Dongwan's fan is bittersweet too. Because my love is unrequited. *sighs* And... I love Shinhwa but it makes my wallet so sad... XD

i have a question!!!! i remember someone posted what model of camera he uses, but i've lost what page it's on. can someone help me out pretty please??? thank you!!!!

It's Nikon D40. :D

EDIT//

WOOT! I topped another page~! ahahaha~ I topped the Shinhwa thread one as well. lol. How nice~

ah. mommie alice! ur fast :D just came back from volunteer service heres the article hehe

[08.07.07][news] Kim Dongwan holds his first solo concert in his 10 year career 

200807071615081135_1.jpg

Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan, who has been very successful with his 2 solo albums, will be holding his first ever solo concert since he made his debut 10 years ago. He will be holding his concert at the end of September, as a end to his activities before he enlists for military service.

This concert will be extremely meaningful to Kim Dongwan, as this is not only his first solo concert in 10 years, but it is also his last performance before he enlists for the army at the end of the year. Thus, Kim Dongwan is now preparing hard to give the fans his best show. Having released his first solo album last June and his 2nd album in May this year, he will be performing 20 songs from both albums with new arrangements.

Prior to this, he will also be presenting a showcase on July 23 at KT Hall in Gwanghwamun as a preview to the concert. For the showcase, he will be performing with a live band, presenting a side of him that has never been seen before.

A source close to Kim Dongwan said, "He is now working hard to prepare for his first and last solo concert before enlistment as he hopes to give the fans something that they have never seen before. He will let all the fans see the solo Kim Dongwan at this concert."

Kim Dongwan is now in the midst of promotional activities for his follow-up single A Man's Love.

Source: mydaily&oceans 

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Im impressed wannie! never knew he knew mark twain :D love his quotes too.

[08.07.07][Diary] Dongwan, A reality fact motto 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.

It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”

- MARK TWAIN

Source:NOVEMVER21

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest jangneri

^ It's like his Jeju fanmeeting trip from before.

He'd be spending 2 days and 1 night with selected fans~ I'm not sure how the contest goes though. I'm also not sure how many fans are coming. In his Jeju trip, 40 fans won and came with him. :D

Guest jangneri

Kim Dongwan - A Man's Love MV caps

1215760866_hyc_2ndmv01.jpg

1215760866_hyc_2ndmv02.jpg

1215760866_hyc_2ndmv03.jpg

1215760866_hyc_2ndmv04.jpg

1215760866_hyc_2ndmv05.jpg

1215760866_hyc_2ndmv06.jpg

1215760866_hyc_2ndmv07.jpg

credits to yoenin.net

DO NOT HOTLINK WHEN TAKING OUT. thank you~ :D

I personally think this is the best MV Dongwan has. The shots were perfect~

Guest 80slitenite

thank you jangneri!! He looks so good. I usually don't like mvs that consists like a montage of pictures, but his pics were nice. i see he grew back the mustache >< Of course the song is very good.

The pic of his gorgeous back *faint*

I didn't see the link to the mv posted so here it is. http://youtube.com/watch?v=0S7XLRO5YPI

I hope there is an HQ of the mv released soon^^

Guest jangneri

Yeah, I haven't posted the link because I could find one. XDDDD wow, just a few minutes and there's one already.

I'm waiting for yeonin to release the HQ one since they were the one who capped that awesome awesome caps I posted above. But sadly, I can't find it in their multimedia (as of now)~

Good lord, those pics and that MV are smex (esp the back shots, holy $#%&!). Seriously, he is the perfect combination of sexiness and adorableness.

Judging by his hair, I'm guessing that this was shot during 1st jib promotions, right before "It's My Fault" came out. (perhaps during his China promotions? There are pics from Chinese magazine when he has that hair and grew a mustache.) When he was on Maybee's radio show, he mentioned that they had shot a MV for It's My Fault, but because it was shot so well, decided to save it for his 2nd album. I could be wrong though...

There are so many Wannie appearances coming up! Oh, how I've missed him so. Can't wait. :) Especially "Fantasy Couple" this Sunday (this is where the following pics are from)! He was super popular with the kids on last year's appearance, so I'm hoping it'll be the same this year.

(Credits to yoenin & imbc):

1215783857_couple_photo080711202-2.jpg

1215783857_couple_photo080711202010.jpg

1215783857_couple_photo080711202-1.jpg

1215783857_couple_photo080711202009.jpg

He's sooo cuuuutttte (Seriously, I don't understand how I can go from wanting to smex him one second to wanting to squish him right after. Aigoo. He drives me crazy)

Guest love!melody

oh-em-gee! like literally! dongwan oppa looks smexy in the new mv. i just couldn't help but continue to stare at his gorgeous face :) and gah! i envy that girl and OMG! OMG! those caps of his bare back! *freaks* freakin' smexy! :D hahaha! those pictures are just driving me crazy :wacko: LOL thanks for sharing these wonderful caps!

and i can't wait to see wannie on more shows and etc. it has seemed like as if he was on a short haitus. but he's back so i'm really happy :)

Guest 80slitenite

Someone mentioned that the pics from this mv where shot around Sept last year in Shanghai. Is that true??

Some of the pics look like he's in Europe or something.

Guest jangneri

he mentioned that they had shot a MV for It's My Fault, but because it was shot so well, decided to save it for his 2nd album. I could be wrong though...

I thought I was the only one who remembered. XD

Someone mentioned that the pics from this mv where shot around Sept last year in Shanghai. Is that true??

I'm guessing it's true, since he went to China last year with the same hairdo and mustache~ And also he did said he actually shot a video for 'Because It's My Fault' but it never got released, so the probability that this MV was originally made last year is highly possible.

Btw, you can get the music video HERE. :D Both in MQ and HQ ones~

Guest miss lakwon

I just saw the "A Man's Love" MV!

Goodness, he looks soooo good!

I think he should shave but he just made himself look 10000x better!

Loving his sexy upper body too! HEE HEE xD

Thanks for uploading the caps!

Can't wait for him to start up his 1st Solo Concert!