Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

^ thanks for the trans! omo thats his dog! yes it really does look like a stuffed animal! lol for a moment i really thought it was fake. wow wannie is alr in the recording studio? i loved his 1st album!

angeldreams thanks for the trans and pics! hoho i love watching heroes too!

anw just wanted to ask, if dongwan's manwon happiness with steph from csjh the grace was ever english subbed? been looking everywhere for it but cant find it on YT. there are only cuts. are shinhwa/dongwnan fans planning to sub it? thanks :)

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahaheehee

Found a translated entry for this!

[08.02.13][diary] Dongwan: Throw me a ball please~~!

Today I'm going to buy the lens~~ Yoohoo~~

goguma.jpg

[oops, sorry that the pic is scaled down. That's because I uploaded it onto my own photobucket account instead.]

Source: November21

Chi trans: 紫水晶@热病81

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Haha I love Dongwan's randomness. Camera lens and goguma playing ball? Utterly RANDOM! Hahaha. But Goguma is SO CUTE!

And the other diary entry! I love those chocolates (I think they're chocs?) that say "KDW 2ND! FIGHTING"! Cute! And finally! Concrete evidence that the 2nd jib is well on its way! Wannie is hard at work recording! All I need now is an actual date of when it'll be released.... Dongwan fighting!

And wasn't D.Bace featured in "Scream"? Haha, nice to know that Dongwannie's so supportive of his friends! But when he says that D.Bace is going to be a voluntary soldier with him, does it mean they're enlisting together?

jcwc, I found part 1 of Manwon Happiness in the shinhwa.biz clubbox! Link here: http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang

It's under the "English Subbed" videos. Unfortunately I don't think Part 2 is out yet :( but if you can read Chinese, you can find Chinese subbed ones in the bestshinhwa clubbox (http://clubbox.co.kr/bestshinhwa). Alternatively, you can try searching on tudou.com for Chinese subbed vids. Do check out the Shinhwa.biz forums, they periodically sub videos in English!

Guest love!melody

80slitenite thank you for the diary entries ^^ hehehe! Kim DongWan 2nd! Fighting~~~ i can't wait for his 2nd jib (: when will uit be released? anyone know? probably this month right? since shinhwa's album is coming out next month ^^ hehe! i'll be anticipating it (: LOL i've been squinting at the piece of paper in the picture to get a glimpse of it but ... it's too small ><;; LMAO and ahhhh~ dongwan oppa's puppy! so cute! and the puppy seriously looks like a doll! almost too adorable to be real LOL and his dog is really good at taking pictures LMAO just sitting still while DW takes a picture LOL i can imagin DW oppa saying "고금마야 stay still okay, while a take a picture of you! guess what! you'll become famous just like me once i post these online ^^" LMAO [고금마 <-- that is his puppy's name right? i think it's right. not 100% sure ><;; correct me if wrong LOL]

Si Yi... part 2 of Manwon happiness was not released because Krizza, the girl in charge of it, got sick and had to leave cyberlife for a while :(

I accepted gladly this charge (finishing the subbing), but because of my master course I couldn't finish in december :( :( :(

I promise you I finish the subbing till february is over, okay? It's getting very interesting to typeset :)

Guest 80slitenite

I just came across this today. Sorry if it has been posted before.

070811-Minwoo bite Dongwan

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FKZBrpxkLbE

sooooo cute!

New Entry from our Namja

[08.02.15] 건강한 동와니.

5년전. 산책중... 대구사는 동생이랑 날 싫어하는 큰개랑..

dongwan[1].jpg

no translations for it yet, but I believe the title is Dongwannie healthy and something about 5 years ago.

He's so cute in the pic! :3

The new entries!

2008.02.15 - Healthy Dongwan

dongwan1.jpg

5 years ago, in the midst of a stroll... With a younger brother in Daegu and a detestable big dog..

2008.02.16 - happy birthday ERIC~!

ric.jpg

Today is Eric's birthday.

Eric's very sad because he's another year older.

Lately he's obsessed with nds' 'Animal Crossing'..

'Animal Crossing' is a real-time game, it can't be played in the wee hours of the morning

You need to wake up very early to water the trees, plant the seeds.. -___-;;

Ah! He bought an instrument called the 8800 recently, and is starting to get interested in composing music..

Looks like he's going to start working and stop playing... Hmm...

Let's all wish the handsome Eric a happy birthday!!

p.s. Once at a performance in New York, Eric went into the refrigerator

to smoke because I hated the smell of cigarette smoke! Or maybe he

wanted to go in anyway...-_^*

Credits for both entries:

source: NOVEMBER21

chi trans: 东升西落@BestShinhwa

eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest hahaheehee

I've already commented on the diary entries on other forums... but the entry wishing Eric a happy birthday really cracks me up. LOL. Maybe it's the witty way Wannie writes, or the dorky things Eric does (like going into a fridge of all places to smoke and waking up early to water and plant virtual seeds and trees), but it amuses me to no end. Haha. But I am not an advocate of them smoking, in a fridge or otherwise. <_<

Dongwannie looks so fresh-faced and young in that "Healthy Dongwan" entry! Anyway the "younger brother" he's referring to is not his real younger brother right? I think it's just a dongseng? I always thought he was the only child in the family.

And yes, I think the dog's nowhere as cute as Goguma! Heh~

Guest love!melody

hahaheehee haha! thanks for the diary entries (: i love reading them, they are so funny! LOL i like his haircut in the 'healthy dongwan' picture LOL looks cool! LMAO and awww~ hehehe, wishing eric a happy birthday <3 how sweet~ LMAO eric went into a fridge to smoke because dongwan didn't like the smell of smoke?! LMAO haha! cute~ and what?! they were in New York for a performance?! when?! huh?! WHAT?!?!?! are you serious?! darn~ i missed my once in a lifetime chance *cries*

Guest 80slitenite

Lmao! I've played Animal Crossing. It is addictive as hell. Freaking watering the plants and every step you take the time goes by so if you don't have a head start to a faraway place by the time u get there it is closed. xDD

I wish Eric didn't smoke!! He needs to have a long, healthy, and happy life with the rest of the Shinhwa members.^^ OMG They were in New York?!?!??! TT_TT Please come back to the East Coast!!!

Guest ntlove16

Oh My Eric... The picture just make my day ^^

I love how Dongwan write diary regularly... Keep the fan update and know what going on with him and the members....

Can't wait for his Cd to come out....

I miss Dongwan ..... :tears:

Oh My Eric... The picture just make my day ^^

I love how Dongwan write diary regularly... Keep the fan update and know what going on with him and the members....

Can't wait for his Cd to come out....

I miss Dongwan ..... :tears:

I love how Wannie write it too...

:rolleyes:

AND

I MISS Wannie toooooo :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

MOMMIE ALICE!! Oh!!

I know the kor > chi > eng translations always make some confusion..... ehe! Because one language to another to another....

But really... when I first read, I didn't understand perfectly what he said (I'm a neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewbieeeeeee in Korean) but I thought he said the dog didn't like him. When I read the trans, I thought I misunderstood everything, of course... what was more "believable".. but now, I feel glad he didn't say the dog is detestable!! Because I always knew he love doggies and ....

Anyway, how come a dog doesn't like my namja? LOL Dongwan is too cute! :) :)

THANKS FOR THE "CLEARING UP" :D

Guest 80slitenite

Tatty, that website you showed us yoenin.com is cool. I want to know the name of the songs they play!! I love them. Does anyone know the name of the songs they play on that website?

ahh! I was on it today and they changed the songs! omg hahaha. irony?

Oh! 80slitenite I can find for you the name of the songs :)

I simply LOVE this site (yoenin.com); the webmiss is a very nice person I have the luck of being part of the same team. I'll ask her the songs they play... ;)

Btw... DID YOU GIRLS SAW THEY ALREADY RELEASED THE JAPAN CONCERT OF SHINHWA?? O_O

So coooooooool!! You can find the download link in SHINHWA SARANG clubbox!!

http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang :D

i came across a video and was so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KM Idol World Ep. 1 (Eng Subbed) 3/3

look at 3:17

the host say " 4 : Shinhwa's Kim Dong An"

lina had to correct him.

how could he not know his name?

that is so rude!!!

look at 3:47

Kim Dong Wan from a drama no one remembers, Mountain.

how could they say that??

super angry!!!!!!!

Guest 80slitenite

Oh! 80slitenite I can find for you the name of the songs :)

I simply LOVE this site (yoenin.com); the webmiss is a very nice person I have the luck of being part of the same team. I'll ask her the songs they play... ;)

Btw... DID YOU GIRLS SAW THEY ALREADY RELEASED THE JAPAN CONCERT OF SHINHWA?? O_O

So coooooooool!! You can find the download link in SHINHWA SARANG clubbox!!

http://clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang :D

I'm totally downloading the concert now!! so happy!!!!!

Yes, please Tatty tell me the names of those songs. They are all good! Thank you so much.

I'm so mad over the article that Shinhwa got cheated 5 billion won. This is ridiculous.

http://my-shinhwa.blogspot.com/

Archived