Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi Shoooooow~~~

Guest Raix

Guest juki_love

=__= Rai... THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is wrong... -__-;;

nevertheless i have clicked on your soundclick~++!@ dum di dum~|+_@!

and am downloading............................................................................................................

haha you know how it takes ages for me now^^~

patience my friend <---- hahahhahaha will reply later^^

==============================================================

i'm back~_+@)!

hmm.. for the first time.. your mixing in this clip is a bit of a disappointment ><

your vocals are kinda quiet in this.. compared to the inst/karaoke .

sometimes i thought you were mumbling +O+ so i couldn't really hear what you were singing..

but it's a fun song~~ it's quite addictive too~|+!@

------------------

hehe i just remembered my stack of unfinished collabs =__=.. in which two of them are you with you -__-;;~~

i'm getting to it very soon~ at least by the end of the month +O+

Guest hunterheart

I was like o-o where is the link? why did it took me to the charts? then I see Juki_love here made a really good point ^^. <3 hehe.

=_= sorry, I'm gonna redo this ASAP so no one else is gonna listen to the bad one. I didn't notice that the vocals were soft till I heard it on my ipod ><"

I was mumbling because, I actually don't know o_o;

Haha, I was trrying to record yesterday and I kept messing up so I gave up after 15 mins. x_x Dw about the collabs >_o

Archived