Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

Right now I'm playing a really old game of mine Garou Mark Of The Wolves 2 aka Fatal Fury for you non speaking japanese for my PS2.It's the 2nd best fighting game in my opinion that's ever been out for the PS2, the no.1 fighting game would be as always Tekken.

I only play the game for Rock Howard since the character is just freaking cool, beats out Terry Bogard anytime.I also have no.1 for my ancient Dreamcast system "classic"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

Right now I'm playing a really old game of mine Garou Mark Of The Wolves 2 aka Fatal Fury for you non speaking japanese for my PS2.It's the 2nd best fighting game in my opinion that's ever been out for the PS2, the no.1 fighting game would be as always Tekken.

I only play the game for Rock Howard since the character is just freaking cool, beats out Terry Bogard anytime.I also have no.1 for my ancient Dreamcast system "classic"

lol, rock is the man., i love his victory pose when he wins in capcom vs snk 2, where he turns around and the energy wings pop up. that's just badass.

lately, i've been just playing lots of In The Groove 2, because it's good stamina training for the DDR tourney i'm going to. ^^

Guest CK92842

One game I desperately want is Super Mario Advance 4, which is basically Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES. It seems I've been clearly out of the loop and I had no idea it was released on the GBA. Problem is, the price is the same of current DS titles. :huh:

Guest Koreanbabo

Right now I'm totally into this little gem right here :D

hajimenoippo2.jpg

I think its the best boxing game out there period. Plus if you're a fan of the anime and manga, obviously even a bigger bonus. Anyone who's heard or played of this game should know how good it is. I just created a new boxer in the Boxer's Road feature in this game. Took him all the way to featherweight champion in Korea. Now time to make him champion of the world

^ love the anime, but I hate the game.That's the least most rented game on my families japanese store branch at Santa Anna.

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

A more updated version of "Punch Out" then... :P

If I actually think about it, gaming and graphics have come a long, long way in such a small number of years.

Guest TrainDriver

*sigh* i've been sucked into the world of WoW. i'm also playing GoW and finishing off DQ8 slowly.

Guest iDoof

currently playing: nothing; UT2004 and StarCraft when I have time I guess

want: Nintendo Wii and everything that comes with it.

Guest simpleandpink

Rule of Rose!!!!! I want it now x_x

It comes out August 29! Hrm, maybe I'll reserve...or wait, my birthday is like two days after...yay :D

Guest alicee

I have like this craving to play Harvest Moon: Back to Nature really bad. IT'S KILLING ME THAT I CAN'T GET IT ANYWHERE T_T I have it somewhere at home, but I can't find it~ It's expensive online o_o Why does it have to be PS 1~ :tears:

Guest milk tea!

I have like this craving to play Harvest Moon: Back to Nature really bad. IT'S KILLING ME THAT I CAN'T GET IT ANYWHERE T_T I have it somewhere at home, but I can't find it~ It's expensive online o_o Why does it have to be PS 1~ :tears:

Wow, really? maybe I should sell mine.... ;P HM: Magical Melody is better I think ^^

I really want to try out the Wii and play LoZ: Twilight Princess >_<

Guest E Dizzl4Shizzl

Wonderful game, probably the best in the entire garou densestsu series. Anyone who still plays dreamcast deserves a round of applause. *hugs dreamcast*

Right now trying to pump up my May in Guilty Gear XX/. It's so nice to see over half of your opponents hp disappear with one May combo...although getting that combo requires work.

Everyone in the dorms at UCLA plays Smah Bros so I've decided to learn that. Go Samus :)

Guest res0nate

Wow, NFL Head Coach is redundant and boring which is no surprise.

Going through KOFXI and Valk Profile 2.

KOF is rubbish but I'll give XI a chance. VP2 is mad nice, surprised the hell out of me after part 1

edit - is anyone gonna play Titan Quest? I just picked up a copy and if the hama trick works, maybe we could get some mp sessions in.

edit2 - DMC3 SE is out for PC.

Guest firelogic

Saw some vids of VP2 and I must say I'm impressed. Can't wait for a NA release!

Right now I'm playing Castlevania DoS. Totally addicted to the soul collecting!

Saw some vids of VP2 and I must say I'm impressed. Can't wait for a NA release!

Right now I'm playing Castlevania DoS. Totally addicted to the soul collecting!

Its really tedious to collect 3-star souls especially when you need nine of them to be at MAX.

Guest firelogic

^I was wondering about that. For example, the Valkyrie soul only has 1 level so do I need to collect another 8? It took almost an hour for me to finally get one of it.

Archived