Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

Guest res0nate

Tourist Trophy is good if you're into motorbikes. All the GT-ish stuff is there (physics, graphics, licenses, challenges..) but don't expect anything like engine mods or having a huge selection of bikes and tracks.

Thanks for the reminder about GG/ slash, kind of forgot that it was being released.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kenshiro

Under Defeat.

Quite possibly of the best shooters I've played on the Dreamcast. Also one of the last titles ever to be released for the Dreamcast as well.

Guest IMAJynXed1

Suikoden V is just awesome...15 hours in and it is just blowing me away...

YEEEESSS!!!

i finally finished it yesterday, 83hrs...with 106 stars...cuz i wanted to see the bad ending...so i couple of them died in battle and i didnt bother to restart...

but i gotta say the bad ending was somewhat bittersweet...i got a little more teary than i will admit...(or did i just?)...neways i hear theres another bad ending too if you get like 60-70 stars...ima try that on my second playthru just to see it...then finally a full 108 best ending...

best RPG ive played since ToS...and its so much better than ToS!!!

oh yea btw...Georg Prime is a friggin BAMF!!!

Guest IMAJynXed1

i liked ToS for its character, graphics (very cutesy cel shade), and its battle system...the story itself was cliche as all hell...

Guest res0nate

Bah, Outrun 2k6 is a bit too easy to really enjoy. I guess I'll have to get online for some time attacks or something.

GGSlash is nice though, haven't spent much time on #r in a very long time; time to get some games in and be tourney worthy.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

i dunno if you guys are ddr fans, but i just had the most orgasmic experience on tuesday.

i tested supernova. it is my new metal god. <3

YEEEESSS!!!

i finally finished it yesterday, 83hrs...with 106 stars...cuz i wanted to see the bad ending...so i couple of them died in battle and i didnt bother to restart...

but i gotta say the bad ending was somewhat bittersweet...i got a little more teary than i will admit...(or did i just?)...neways i hear theres another bad ending too if you get like 60-70 stars...ima try that on my second playthru just to see it...then finally a full 108 best ending...

best RPG ive played since ToS...and its so much better than ToS!!!

oh yea btw...Georg Prime is a friggin BAMF!!!

I like Sagiri and Yam K- I mean Shigure... The characters have very interesting backgrounds too... Suikoden V is just awesome...

Guest IMAJynXed1

I'm in the last chapter of Suikoden V... Part of me doesnt want to finish it...

wow your really running thru it...are u getting most of the stars?

some of them are really overpowered once u customize them with the right runes...like Richard, Belcoot, Georg, Zegai, Cathari, and Hazuki....

wow your really running thru it...are u getting most of the stars?

some of them are really overpowered once u customize them with the right runes...like Richard, Belcoot, Georg, Zegai, Cathari, and Hazuki....

I have all the stars already... I just got Shoon and liberated Stormfist... I cant stop playing it... Suikoden V is just too awesome... I'll probably play Suikoden II after this to see what Georg is like in that one...

Richard is insanely powerful... Hes been doing 3 consecutive criticals with his Swallow Rune... His Killer Rune only helps that... If you give Belcoot a Turtle Rune he wont be unbalanced after that Falcon Rune... He can use it more than once right? Thats what I did with Sagiri and her Shrike Rune... Now Georg... He was overpowered from the beginning... Hes just insane Cathari is one of my favorite... She can't do consecutive attacks but shes damn strong... I think I gave her a Killer Rune... What kind of runes did you give to all those characters? I like keeping Miakis in my party... Shes one of my favorite characters...

Also anyone with high magic are overpowered... I have Viki with a Rage Rune and she just decimates the field... Its even worse when I also have Zerase or Jeane on the field...

Guest IMAJynXed1

yea Viki can get overpowerful becuz of her Chain Magic skill...shes the only one who can use it and people have said she's done spells 6 times in a row becuz of it (plus put her into the Sorcery Tactic....unstoppable)...Zerase is really strong when you first get her, but on the battlefield shes unstoppable with the Star rune...

most people put a turle or equilibirium rune on Belcoot, but he can only use his Falcon rune once per fight...i never did becuz i used his rune slot for attack rune (like a Killer rune)...

most of those characters (Richard, Belcoot, Georg, Zegai, Cathari, and Hazuki) i gave attack runes...mostly Killer, Boost, Double-Edge, Power and Violence...i usually stay away from Fury becuz i dont like the tought of thier Accuracy being halved...some put a Firefly on like Richard, Belcoot or Georg becuz they have a high Evade and pretty much parry everything...just build up thier Magic Def, becuz thier all really low...put them all in your group and use the True Men Tactic...itll break your PS2 becuz thier so powerful!!

oh yea give any of your magic user a Magic Absorb rune...it very helpful when it comes to bosses...

near the beinning i use to keep Lun in my party alot...i love her character, shes funny and energetic...but towards the end i started leaning more towards the Queens Knights themselves and Zerase as my mag...ima use different characters now...Norma is alot like Miakis statwise (i only used her for her Potch Finder skill), Josephine is a pretty good Mag as well, Eresh is the best in the game but i never used her...(did u get her or Euram?)...ima use the Maximillian Knights more too, i only used Isabel becuz i like her character design, but thier Combo together is the best in the game, give Mathias a equilibirum rune and youll be doing crazy amount of damage with thier combo over and over...

your pretty close to the end now...give new game a try just to see all the other endings...but it a great game!!!!

yea Viki can get overpowerful becuz of her Chain Magic skill...shes the only one who can use it and people have said she's done spells 6 times in a row becuz of it (plus put her into the Sorcery Tactic....unstoppable)...Zerase is really strong when you first get her, but on the battlefield shes unstoppable with the Star rune...

most people put a turle or equilibirium rune on Belcoot, but he can only use his Falcon rune once per fight...i never did becuz i used his rune slot for attack rune (like a Killer rune)...

most of those characters (Richard, Belcoot, Georg, Zegai, Cathari, and Hazuki) i gave attack runes...mostly Killer, Boost, Double-Edge, Power and Violence...i usually stay away from Fury becuz i dont like the tought of thier Accuracy being halved...some put a Firefly on like Richard, Belcoot or Georg becuz they have a high Evade and pretty much parry everything...just build up thier Magic Def, becuz thier all really low...put them all in your group and use the True Men Tactic...itll break your PS2 becuz thier so powerful!!

oh yea give any of your magic user a Magic Absorb rune...it very helpful when it comes to bosses...

near the beinning i use to keep Lun in my party alot...i love her character, shes funny and energetic...but towards the end i started leaning more towards the Queens Knights themselves and Zerase as my mag...ima use different characters now...Norma is alot like Miakis statwise (i only used her for her Potch Finder skill), Josephine is a pretty good Mag as well, Eresh is the best in the game but i never used her...(did u get her or Euram?)...ima use the Maximillian Knights more too, i only used Isabel becuz i like her character design, but thier Combo together is the best in the game, give Mathias a equilibirum rune and youll be doing crazy amount of damage with thier combo over and over...

your pretty close to the end now...give new game a try just to see all the other endings...but it a great game!!!!

I'd love to put a Magic Absorb Rune piece on Viki, but I can't seem to... Can it only go on a certain hand? Isabel and Mathias are pretty cool too... Isabel has one of the best designs... Shes freakin' hot redhead... HAHA!

Almost every character in this game are awesome... Especially the women (sans Alenia)... Konami went all out for this game...

So far my line ups are:

Sorcery Tactic

Georg

Hero V Richard

Sagiri Cathari

Viki

I forget the name of this tactic but it gives +10 ATK to the front and +10 MAG to the back

Georg

Hero V Richard

Cathari

Zerase Viki

Archived