Yunho Has Lost A Lot Of Weight

A timeline of his flab reduction^^
yunho2bu6.jpgyunho4ha1.jpg1142688168813387filemm8.jpgyunho3om8.jpg

If you look at the mounds of flesh from his stomach beginning from the left to the right, you can see how much YunHo lost over the course of 3 years. Pictures are slightly out of chronological order but get over it! :P

Personally, I think he lost the most between the end promotion of Rising Sun to the introduction of their 'O' album.

You could also tell the amount of weight lost, obviously, from his face. His chubbyish baby cheeks have transformed into these gorgeous high cheekbones.

I can't get over how he has the sexy 'V' line the male models sport.

And please don't hotlink. I want everyone to enjoy these pictures. Who wants to see YunHo transform into imagebucket icons or ugly yellow frogs? Jeez.

*This is for those who are worried about the amount of weight YunHo is currently shedding. Isn't it obvious that he, along with the other members, are leading an active lifestyle as an entertainer? These boys undergo rigorous workouts, whether it be personal gym time or hectic schedules, including repetitive dances or traveling from here and there constantly. Common sense please. :)

Credits: DBSG Official Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do see that.

I've see lots of pictures of him

from the begining and from the recently

taken pictures and he did lose some weight

(from his tummy)...most of the members lost wieght too.

Oh well...Yunho still looks great from the start to now!

HE HAS A GREAT BOD no matter what...Muhahaahaha...

Guest night.star

And please don't hotlink. I want everyone to enjoy these pictures. Who wants to see YunHo transform into imagebucket icons or ugly yellow frogs? Jeez.

Credits: DBSG Official Thread

Hehe, ur so funny

U have a good sense of humor:P

He sure lost a lot of weight!!!

So does the other member!!

I guess it cuz they getting more nd more famous nd they have more nd more thing to do

so they r working a lot harder

nd that why they lose a lot of weight

DbSk Fighting!!! All the way for America!<3

Saranghae Oppas<333

Guest jenniful92

this reminds me of his interview concerning his man-boobs

and how he said something about having to work out his

stomach/chest are the most . well all that dancing and crazy

schedules must've paid off. what a hottie :D

ps. - third pic is hilarious <3

Guest rufus.

Yeah, he's been steadily losing all that baby fat over the years. xD And I'm guessing a fair amount was lost when he was recuperating in the hospital after the poisoning incident. :x Glad he's much better now. But yeah. His features are so strong and defined. Almost elegant. And he looks a lot more mature now. Though, I really did like the baby fat. ^^; <3

Guest WithYunHo

Yeah!!! I've noticed! I remember my sister having a timeline of DBSK on our wall...

From Tri-Angle days to Show Me Your Love...Every poster, you can see him get thinner

and thinner!! I think he started getting really thin since last summer because he got sick

a lot and got hurt from the Asia tours. But he looks very hot now!!! Very handsome with

the new haircut too!! I hear he's working out...can't wait to see those abs!!!! LOL!

Guest milkiemilk-

haha i never noticed :X

but yeah, he's lost so much weight recently.

up to the point that it scares me.

o.o

Guest hseliz

noticed that too~ i sometimes miss his chubby times. xD

but he's looking real good now~!

except that i think he's too skinny..

:(

but nevertheless, he still looks hot and cute~ :D

hwaiting~

3rd pic is cracking me up a bit.

haha. cute~~

Guest estherfull

yeah he did lose a lot of weight, he looks hotter, but if he was healthier with the tummy than without, i would choose hims w/ the tummy

Guest xt1naaa

i think fans get too worried over these things.

they are working and dancing like everyday, so its obvious that they would lose some weight.

Guest desertseatingoceans

He's lost quite a bit of weight. He looks great either way though. =) He seems more confident with his toned body though. =P

Guest ~~O_O~~

OHH!! No wonder he got less and less attractive to me... He looks so much better with a little bit of fat on him...

Archived