Guest Gummy Choco

Guest Gummy Choco

attention: all NYers
here`s just a heads up.

i`m not a big fan of Vanessa,

but i thought the people here on Soompi,

would like to know just in case they live around NY:

--

WHO: Vanessa Hudgens, solo recording artist and star of High School Musical; Techno Source, creator of Rubik’s Revolution; and Toys “R” Us Times Square.

WHAT: Vanessa Hudgens brings her father, Greg Hudgens, to Toys “R” Us Times Square to celebrate Father’s Day with the launch of Techno Source’s Rubik’s Revolution, a game sure to bring parents and kids together. The first electronic follow-up to the iconic Rubik’s Cube, Rubik’s Revolution brings the classic puzzle from Greg’s generation into Vanessa’s world. The new spin on cubing includes six games packed with light, sound, voice effects and multi-player functions. Kids can bring their fathers along for a chance to test their speed, smarts, and dexterity.

Beginning Friday, June 1 the first 400 guests who purchase Rubik’s Revolution at Toys “R” Us Times Square will receive a ticket to meet Vanessa Hudgens. Ticket holders will receive autographs from Vanessa during a private event on Saturday, June 16.

WHEN: Saturday, June 16

1:00- 4:00 p.m. In-Store Contests and Activities

1:30 p.m. Launch Event with Vanessa Hudgens

Private Autograph Signing to Follow

WHERE: Toys “R” Us Times Square

1514 Broadway (at 44th Street)

Rubik’s Revolution Unveiling and Contests, Level Two

** PLEASE NOTE:

To receive a ticket for the private signing event, guests are required to bring their qualifying purchase receipt to Personal Shopping on Level Three at Toys “R” Us Times Square.

credit: http://www.vanessa-hudgens.com/

--

PS: i`m not sure if this is the right section. please move if it`s wrong =x

Archived