B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest hyeminnie

wow... 11th already?

no wonder she is losing her motivation. she needs more catchy songs that fit her personality.

i personally think that she doesn't like all these different styles being thrown at her.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Well... there was some interview about how she felt about LYM.. and she actually said she liked this song because of the dance and it's been a long time since she's danced like this.

It's just kinda sad because she's worked so hard on the dance and everything but it seems no one is really interested. Let's hope her hardwork affects her album sales.... Remember, she's actually doing fairly well if people already KNOW this song is going to be in her album.

Guest suejinners

aww that sucks shes at #11 but yes im still proud of her. i still like the song ^^ i finally pre-ordered the korean version of the lym single.. lol i want the translated lyrics XD. i was going to preorder the album but omg.. itsl ike $45? or something.. eek! ill wait till it actually comes out? lol

question! im not really aware of Japan's music world. but do most artists release a lot of singles like boa does? then do an album?

------

i lovedddddd the Making of LYM PV<3<3<3

shes sooooo cute!

my caps

vlcsnap272581eu1.png

vlcsnap272788ds8.png

look at her reaction after her backdancer said she was sexy!! XD XD XD

vlcsnap273068cl8.png

vlcsnap272839xr0.png

vlcsnap272853us0.png

vlcsnap272967wc9.png

^^<3<3<3<3

vlcsnap274014rv2.png

vlcsnap288659ka4.png

vlcsnap289155ub3.png

vlcsnap289266fp8.png

her backdancers ^__^

vlcsnap274151dl2.png

vlcsnap274273ej5.png

vlcsnap274474vk4.png

vlcsnap274537yu1.png

vlcsnap275191vp0.png

vlcsnap275348jz3.png

birthday cake time ^^

look how happy she is X)

vlcsnap275545tv2.png

vlcsnap275615vw8.png

time for a show~~~ :ph34r::lol:

vlcsnap275711fw1.png

vlcsnap275730lb5.png

vlcsnap275857mh5.png

vlcsnap275769ct4.png

vlcsnap294627ow0.png

vlcsnap295506ui7.png

vlcsnap275908sk6.png

vlcsnap276010ba0.png

vlcsnap276026rd9.png

vlcsnap276296sz2.png

vlcsnap276309ub1.png

vlcsnap276321qy6.png

CREDITS TO : suejinners

------------------

Toshiba ads on the subway ^^

69564490nu1.jpg

b1sg7.jpg

credits to gBoAfans.com + 술이미 at boaworld bestiz

Guest heygingersnap

^ oh man!! it looks like they had loads of fun filiming the pv.

thanks for sharing those, suejin - they made me smile. ^^

i'm a little disappointed that LYM is still kinda low... hm.

because i really like the song the more that i listen to it!

well, i hope boa knows we support her anyway. 8D

Guest miracle;

WOOOO GOOD NEWS~! LYM single went up by one spot. it's at number ten now. at least it's back to top ten, im happy enough<3

this thread is moving so slowly these days XD.

by the way, boa performed at Rhythm Nation today.

rhythmnation01zg7.jpg

Setlist:

01. Sweet Impact Sweet Impact

02. LOSE YOUR MIND LOSE YOUR MIND

03. LOVE LETTER LOVE LETTER

04. QUINCY

05. Merikuri

CREDIT BY:BOALOVERS + smapvia@boajjang forums

picture taken by budonkadonk@boajjang forums

her dress is pretty blah but she looks gorgeous as usual. i hope theyll broadcast sweet impact and lose your mind. i seriously miss her sweet impact era ;~; that song was great to me but too bad, it doesnt appeal to the japanese market.

oh wow suejinners, thanks for those caps. I'm so happy to see her laugh and have fun ^^

And to answer your question, yes, a lot of Japanese artists do release a lot of singles and then release an album.

This is just MY OPINION, but artists like Hamasaki Ayumi, Koda Kumi, Amuro Namie, etc. are supported well by their companies. They release more MVs (in Ayumi's case, 2 for each single), as well as have new catchy songs in their albums (like for Namie, her albums aren't filled with ALL her songs from her singles.. she has MORE new songs with new MVs for promotion.) And I don't know if anyone here is a Koda Kumi fan, but do you remember how she did that "12 Days of Christmas" thing, releasing a new single for each week for like... 2/3 months?

I'm sorry for comparing (^^;;) but I think BoA would have done better in her past albums if she at least had a MV for songs like Outgrow, Lady Galaxy, etc.

thanks for the caps Sue!!!..hehe she looks a bit evil with that smile when her dancer said that she is sexy...haha

funny BoA

well i guess partly bcos yesasia is not counted in the chart..

then most people dwld songs these days....

sigh...

ya i miss her tomboyish style..but

she's all grown up now... haha...

Guest hanjin90

ahhh T>T i havent been in this thread lately

thanx for those gorgeous caps, Bum, it makes me miss her GOT & Moto era <3

she seems having a lot of funs while shooting the PV,thanx for capping & posting them Sue, ur caps makes me smile a lot. ROFL at her back dancers, they r hilarious, each person carried a charater lol as i said many times be4, BoA is truly a cutie dork <3 she has an outgoing personality. I want to steal tat Toshiba poster, it's gorgeous <3

thanx for that pic miracle; i'm on the same boat as u, i hope them will air Sweet impact & Lose your mind. I miss SI, i dun know why ppl hate the song, i actually love it, it's very catchy <3

sweetsmile i agree with u on BoA's album, i dun know why they never shoot new PV for her album T.T, they just include all her single PVs in one DVD for her new album, tat's really sad, blame Avex for the low sale of LYM, they shouldnt have annouced her 6th album too early,i believe she's doing a fairly good job with LYM single

how 'bout the project for BoA everyone???? i think we should do it be4 the end of this year and send to her as New Year present , did we end up with making LOVE LETTER project or whatever or do all?? lol

ill participate in the boa form :)

its so sad to see her single like not in the top 5.

she honestly. isnt the average korean singer/celebrity

she shuld have her own category .. named the hardworking, gives her best in everything category =)

after reading that article, it was just so touching to see boa show her honest feelings.

and how she looked at her managers, giving them them a bitter smile, it shows that she has been holding feelings in a long time

but culdnt say much becuase she likes to be positive and also cause she didnt want her managers to feel bad.

shes such a hardworking, real person. and i love lose your mind AND expecially smile again.

her voice has improved, matured so much over the 7 years :)

BECAUSE OF THIS POST i want to make a photoshop poster for boa. LOL. motivation :)

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

@ LYM making of ;; it looks like so much fun! i'm glad she had funn making the video :D

and i really do like lose your mind . . . why is it doing so . . . poorly ? :C i hope it gets better .

&& those toshiba ads are gorrgeousss *______*

Guest splendidlure
2007Ҵ12êÅ12ì06êȡ¡*18,814¡¡*,*18,814¡¡LOSE YOUR MIND feat.Yutaka Furukawa from DOPING PANDA
she is at number 6 for the whole week.

credits: bestiz

aww. lose your mind did worse than love letter in the first week. ahhh. love letter sold around 28k in the first week. *sigh*

^ She did even worse than Key Of Hearts, and that single had the worst sales.

Why don't we think positive, guys? She's doing fairly well if people KNOW the song, along with the PV, will be in her upcoming album in February. I'm glad she's even in the top 10. Her single might not be doing so well, but I heard expectations for her album were growing each time she performs LYM... so let's hope her album will do well ^^

Guest suejinners

yes lets think postitive!

im glad it went up!! ^__^<3

omg whoa

according to 홍샹보아 at bestiz

12/19 2:50pm on HMV preorder shes #6 o__O already!

yesterday she was at #9 but she already went up to #6! waaa

1.Guilty / 浜崎あゆみ

2.Kingdom / 倖田來未

3.Gigs Box / BOΦWY

4.Play Tour 2007 / 安室奈美恵

5.Zard Request Best -Beautiful Memory / Zard

6. 未定 / BoA

7. 未定(A) / 東方神起

8.Live At Wacken: 時空を越えた奇跡の一夜 / Scorpions

9.071124 Live From Oblivion Ball @makuhari / Underworld

10.In Rainbows / Radiohead

--

im going to see if i can start doing the boa project tmrw.. with the letters first... since no one is really coming up with more ideas.

i want to do all those things esp for those who can do a bigger present like singing etc. but for now i want to start on the letters..

ill try to be more organized by tmrw XD

Guest hanjin90
yes lets think postitive!

im glad it went up!! ^__^<3

omg whoa

according to 홍샹보아 at bestiz

12/19 2:50pm on HMV preorder shes #6 o__O already!

yesterday she was at #9 but she already went up to #6! waaa

6. 未定 / BoA

thanx for the info Sue Jin, i'm happy for her, i remember oricon doing a chart 'bout who has the most no.1 album, and she's right after Ayumi, Ayu has 8 no.1 albums and BoA has 5 ones. i hope her 6th album this time will be no.1 like the others

Archived