B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest suejinners

I love that first song too! its already stuck in my head XD

she always cries at her concerts and its so T__T<3<3

i can't wait to watch the full thing

-i tried looking for an address that we can mail our "project" to.. i couldn't really find a specific one but at smtown.com there was a address for the main SM building.. would that be good enough? lol

if we end up doing supportive messages wouldn't it be cute to call it Love Letters? ^^??

-------------

[JP Fan Club] SOUL Vol. 19 - Official Fan Club Magazine (13), LOSE YOUR MIND | HQ Scans | Unseen Images

boanjel at boajjang forums

94562222ya8tf4zh4.th.jpg

33264247un8qa1xu9.th.jpg99494115fq4fu0mq3.th.jpg83362123ux1ig4wt6.th.jpg56431379zi2vw8tj2.th.jpg

39788810ob4pm1um7.th.jpg17034976qj9bd5yq3.th.jpg39310269nj1tc1py6.th.jpg24953868bt9yt0fo1.th.jpg

10ut4oh2pr0.th.jpg11wz7yf8zu4.th.jpg12ca6od8ec3.th.jpg13rz4bu7iy2.th.jpg

CREDITS to hcyspeed0510 at gBoAfans//+ boanjel at boajjang forums

DO NOT HOTLINK + TAKE WITH FULLLL CREDITS :ph34r:

BEYOOOOTIFUL<3 every. single. picture. is. just. O__O<3<3

I want to see her toyota event performance! her hair and outfit looks cute!!

i couldn't read her message but this '메롱!' MERONG!=P XD soo cute<3

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessiep

thanks for the pics, Suejinner! BoA looks so cute in the big hat, and her red dress is lovable. Well, I guess we'll have to wait until Feb 2008 to watch this X-mas concert since it'll be included in her 6th Japanese album.

LYM at #6 is not bad (though I was hoping for a higher debut), and I hope that it will have a long chart life.

I'd like to contribute in the BoA project because I want to cheer up and Boajjang admins keep delaying it.

Suejinner, I guess we can mail the project to that address of the main SM Town since that's the info you can get for now. What are we planning to have/include in this project? And how can we (non-Korean speaking) post in the Iple thing?

Guest hanjin90
And how can we (non-Korean speaking) post in the Iple thing?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=153569

Sue has posted this in the previous thread,we need to try to make an acc first

so, we end up with supportive messages? XD

Sue it would be cool if we call this project "LOVE LETTER"

thanx for those scan buddy <3

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3254/17...j9bd5yq3.th.jpg

she's really looks funny with that glasses on her face, such an adorable dorky <3

her outfit & hairstyle at the Toyota Event were beautiful, what a pity it's just a private event T.T tat means no broadcast on TV, i really want to watch it T>T

Guest V-ni@star

ppl in bjj have been discuss about it.. maybe lets just discuss about it here too^^

love letter will be a great title for the project!!!

Hello all soompi friends ^^

I am at Narita Airport right now killing my time at the comp.

I have been to BoA the LIVE X'mas concerts (both shows) and good news (maybe you guys knew of it already) is that the Dec 11th show had many cameras presented so a DVD maybe released in the near future.

Anyway BoA's singing was better in the Dec 10th show ...

She looked so splendid thoughout the show and oh I realllllly love the Diamond Heart performance!!!!

I disliked this song in the CD version but this perf was so so so good that I suddenly fell in love with it when watching.

I can't describe just how cute the dance moves were + how nice she delivered it. XD

Lose Your Mind single CD+DVD was sold at the Dec 11th concert with a bonus poster (the CD+DVD jacket pic).

Ah my airtime is ending so more later. bye

Guest hanjin90

I have been to BoA the LIVE X'mas concerts (both shows) and good news (maybe you guys knew of it already) is that the Dec 11th show had many cameras presented so a DVD maybe released in the near future.

She looked so splendid thoughout the show and oh I realllllly love the Diamond Heart performance!!!!

I disliked this song in the CD version but this perf was so so so good that I suddenly fell in love with it when watching.

I can't describe just how cute the dance moves were + how nice she delivered it. XD

aww~~ u made me jealous XD

Diamond heart is <3 her 6th Jpn album will include some clips from BoA the Live Xmas like they did with BoA The Live 06, i hope they will release DVD for this concert soon T.T i mean all the songs at the concert

wow~ |masa| u made a good job again

i luv ur remix, thanx for sharing

Guest suejinners

^ ACK you soo lucky Duffle! thanks for sharing that with us. your so very lucky =O!!!!!!! I can't wait for a DVD release i hope they do release it o__o

|masa| - thanks for another wonderful remix! ^^

for the project

Im glad some of u like the Love Letter title idea already! ^^ .I think the base for this project should be our supportive messages.. i think its very important for her to know that she has fans all over the world behind her ^^

then on top of that we can do whatever ^__^ so keep those ideas poppin!

in the end if we can't decide i think it would be nice if everyone did what they wanted to do. like some of the previous ideas of making a song/making a video/doing artsy stuff. these are ALL great ideas and i don't think we should cut them out! so yeah.. what do you all think??

don't be shy! feel free to add more ideas! ( im not too creative =X....)

-as for the iple thing i just joined. signing up was easy due to the english foreigner sign up lol! BUT anyways I was thinking if everyone join of course you can leave comments at BoA's iple~~!!! But on top of that i was thinking of making one main iple and then try putting all our messages there? then try to get BoA & her manager to notice it LOL. i think they are bound to notice it .. if we comment at their iples multiple times o__0? no? haha

--edit

|masa|(the comment below ^^;;) - your right i think it is part of her new album!!! i forgot about that! lol

^^

^

About the concert... wasn't it announced as part of the CD+2DVD set of BoA's 6th album on February? I've read this confirmed as an official info at some online shop description of the album!

Guest hanjin90
^^

^

About the concert... wasn't it announced as part of the CD+2DVD set of BoA's 6th album on February? I've read this confirmed as an official info at some online shop description of the album!

yes! it's part of the her new album, but i'm worried if they include the full concert or not

like her 5th album, they just include some clips of BoA the live 06

and good news everyone!!!! LYM is no.5 today, as all of us expected, she went up today, and i hope she will do it again tmr, i also hope that LYM will have a long chart life

oh, and i dun know that 27th December is an OST track for "My love" movie?

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/bw/zboard.php?...f1054945ed41db5

BoA&YeonHee connection <3 1st was Mist & now My love XD

Sue, i'm thinking 'bout the project, how about some graphics, and we can write our supportive messages on there?

Guest V-ni@star

Lose Your Mind single CD+DVD was sold at the Dec 11th concert with a bonus poster (the CD+DVD jacket pic).

Ah my airtime is ending so more later. bye

how lucky u r...

i wanna buy the dvd if it is come out soon...

go boa!!!!

^ ACK you soo lucky Duffle! thanks for sharing that with us. your so very lucky =O!!!!!!! I can't wait for a DVD release i hope they do release it o__o

|masa| - thanks for another wonderful remix! ^^

for the project

Im glad some of u like the Love Letter title idea already! ^^ .I think the base for this project should be our supportive messages.. i think its very important for her to know that she has fans all over the world behind her ^^

then on top of that we can do whatever ^__^ so keep those ideas poppin!

in the end if we can't decide i think it would be nice if everyone did what they wanted to do. like some of the previous ideas of making a song/making a video/doing artsy stuff. these are ALL great ideas and i don't think we should cut them out! so yeah.. what do you all think??

don't be shy! feel free to add more ideas! ( im not too creative =X....)

-as for the iple thing i just joined. signing up was easy due to the english foreigner sign up lol! BUT anyways I was thinking if everyone join of course you can leave comments at BoA's iple~~!!! But on top of that i was thinking of making one main iple and then try putting all our messages there? then try to get BoA & her manager to notice it LOL. i think they are bound to notice it .. if we comment at their iples multiple times o__0? no? haha

--edit

|masa|(the comment below ^^;;) - your right i think it is part of her new album!!! i forgot about that! lol

i will join it... i agree with it... the fastest way that we can do.. do have the link????

Guest bery1_16
wow~~ a lot of pics <3

i like her outfit esp the red one, it's really cute

thanx for sharing guys <3

i'm currently streaming those links, daum really hates me T.T

i'm not surpised tat Yeon Hee said BoA's her closest celeb friend lol

Edit::: LYM debuts at no.6 T.T

i hope it will go up tmr

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=D7e_KIY6ShU$

any1 know the title of the song which has the part "silent night.......holy night" i <3 it

she sounds so good, awww~ she cried at the end of the concert T.T

ah i went to search the song...

its called CHRISTMAS EVE - Tatsuro Yamashita

Here is the youtube link to the song

a very nice song but the lyrics seems to be a bit sad...

Guest xxdeadline

BoA's "December 27" is now a song in Lee Yeon Hee's new movie "Your Love"!

First was Mist and now this! :P

Source: BoA's Baidu forum

01024a36c270b4d0a3cc2b9ti5.jpg

^You can see BoA at the bottom.

Guest -x.smile.31

^ i just noticed that too! maybe Yeon Hee and BoA are meant

to be paired up together...or something...haha i don't make

sense =X I love the Dec. 27 song though! i still wonder what

it means =S

v haha, i already know that, i meant business wise or something

lol...i dunno how to explain it =P

Guest *`xiuzhen

^ YeonHee and BoA are actually very close friends ^^. I read that BoA considers her closest friends in SM Ent are Lee YeonHee and Kim JaeJoong. <3

Archived