B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest suejinners

^

83489834as0.jpg

shes so cute<33

it looks like shes wearing no makeup!

thanks for translating Kanji

ilove how she writes Bboa 뽀아 instaed of just BoA보아 XD.

No one has translated the s magazine nor the instyle interview yet.

ikinda forgot about those o__o;;

----

200711070307oy6.jpg

02nz6.jpg

^__^

20071107121254260d71215uu6.jpg

credits to yahoo

-------

200711070015iq6.jpg

She makes soo much money! shes in the freakin top 3!!!!

1. Bae Young Joon 2. Jung Ji Hoon(bi). 3. BOA KWON 4. Lee Hyori 5. Jeon Ji Hyun

How much she earned this year~

from album sales she gets around U.S. $15million , from ads/cfs $3million, from the sm shares around $300,000 totaling to $18.3million

hyori made 5.5million/ jeon ji hyun 5million~ etc etc

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Jing

BoA is soo rich then, haha... but I think this is not very accurate, but glad to know she's considered one of the richest one!

Thanks for sharing all those new pics!!

Few hours left for the showcase, right?????

^ Was the InStyle interview about her love for Bvlgari cologne? If it was, then I think Jina or someone translated it a while back. The S-mag interview hasn't been translated yet though^^

Thanks for translating her Iple blog, KanJi <3333 She's so cute...Jaejoong writes her name as "BboA" too.

And thanks Sue for the new Anycall pictures~ She's so pretty >< and the phones look so cool. I kind of laughed at the last one...at Tablo's pic, lol. His pose looks so blissful and happy with his guitar. Kinda like..Mary Poppins or something, rofl. She makes so much money *_*. She always seems to be in at least the top 5 for these kinds of things. Of course, she deserves to be paid top dollar for everything she does.

EDIT:

happyhappyjoyjoy posted A LINK in the DBSK thread with caps of the results of the hidden mission for D-2. BoA is on Junsu's phone~

I hope they actually have scenes together, lol....all the pictures we've seen were of them individually. I can't wait until tomorrow...9 minutes!!! I hope it'll actually be filmed and aired...or fans are super prepared and have awesome fancams, like at the Jeju concert, of the entire thing.

Guest astarael

Whooo, thanks for the info, sweetsmile! Wow, she'll be performing her new song soon, I love the fact that I won't have to wait too long, haha.

Thank you for the translation, KanJi~ I'm really glad that she's updated her Iple and with such a sweet letter, too. :] I'm sure all of her fans appreciate it; gosh she sounds so nice, and her picture is pretty, it reminds of Yunho's Iple pic with a bouquet of flowers too.

That AnyBand photos are awesome! The scenery is really nice there, hm? I'm so excited, and happy that I'll be awake in case anything pertaining to the showcase shows up on Bestiz, haha.

I remember thinking that it must've been scary to be up so high while filming the CF, one gust of wind and I would've fallen off or something. Good thing they had wires and all that good stuff. Oh yeah, in that last pic, they took it all together, right? Heehee, the girls are all smiley and the boys are looking tough.

indexlink_image-1.jpg

indexlink_image2-1.jpg

CREDITS: sunday @bestiz BoAworld

Guest astarael

^ Waaah!! Showcase photos! They're all there, lol. I'm so happy. BoA looks so petite next to them, lookin' good, I really like what she's wearing.

I always thought Jin Bora would be around BoA's size, but she's actually taller.

The fourth one is kind of awkward, they took it at a bad time, hahah.

Guest suejinners

2007110713403510011cn1.jpg

BoA says that when they met^ they took pictures XD XD

shes wearing a dress that ivy wore before XD both are so beautiful though

Guest aiongaku

TABLO IN HARRY POTTER GLASSES?! O-O!

BoA looks fantastic! <3 I can't wait for the full release.

They need to sell these cells in america. :D

omigoshhhh pictures already <333

She looks SO good...her hair looks so pretty. I like that hair color on her. Tablo looks so dorky with his Harry Potter glasses XD Junsu looks like a little boy with his hair unstyled...and JinBora looks pretty..but kind of under-dressed compared to the other 3.

Guest xiao_yun87

ACCCCCCCCCCCK~! so pretty! and there goes junsu with his flat flat hair again! lol... hope they'll change into rockerish clothes later... then we can hope for a performance!!!

Guest suejinners

^ actually i posted those in the previous page XD

im using all. XD

popw0.jpg

pa1ds7.jpg

pavv7.jpg

po1ho5.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!!!!!

pl1gz9.jpg

plxz3.jpg

pllka7.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!!!!!