B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest hanjin90

omfg

why is she so cuteee

boa doing two tongue twisters(audio)

the first one plays automatically the second one under the second picture, push play ^^ http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....4538478c7398ad1

i like how she screams ahhhh YADA~hahahhaha & also when she says ee ja eeeja?

shes so cute when she laughs

was this for a radio show?

shes so cute<3

yeahhh, thanx for the link <3

she's adorable & hilarious, even her scream was cute too~hehe

i'm listening them for the 4975347 times now LOL

i think those were for radio show, perhaps it's "Beat it BoA World"

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

hajin90 I think i watched the link the same amount of times you

did....keke^^...ahhhhhh she's too cute!

Guest hyeminnie

omfg

why is she so cuteee

boa doing two tongue twisters(audio)

the first one plays automatically the second one under the second picture, push play ^^ http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....4538478c7398ad1

i like how she screams ahhhh YADA~hahahhaha & also when she says ee ja eeeja?

shes so cute when she laughs

was this for a radio show?

shes so cute<3

OMG!!! that is so freakin cute~

at first i thought it was korean, but she said some stuff in japanese.

i love how she starts laughing when she messes up.

her screams are so cute~

didn't she like crumple the paper with the twisters on it at the end?

Guest winG*

Lol, that tongue twister thing is so cute. Maybe she taught Junsu some because I just watched a video of him on that HeyHeyHey telephone box thing, and he did the tamago one too, lol. I loved how at the end, after all that laughing and screaming..she calms down and says "arigatou gozaimasu". lol. Ahh, I wonder how she's doing??? T_T

Guest astarael

LisaFace, thanks for sharing! I love that her outfits are in that game~ I was going to sign up to play Audition, but I didn't feel so good about giving so much personal info so I chickened out halfway. It'd be awesome if her songs were in the American version.

Thank you for those clips, suejin! It was beyond adorable. I wasn't sure what to expect, but wow, I was playing those clips over and over again. It's so cute when she laughs and when she screamed at the end and that eeja eeja part and when she said that second line really slow, lol.

It's really sad that she hasn't been able to update her blog. I hope she's doing okay, and I'd love to hear from her soon.

I play both the Sea and American Audition

Both don't have any BoA songs sadly.. ;[

But I know that the Korean version has some

I played it at my friend house.

It has Girls on top, Atlantis Princess

Moto... and Uhm.. I sure theres more,

Just forgot Hahaha =D.

I refused to download it since its so Huge Rofl

BTW.. you can get the GoT outfit on the American version ;]

Oh they dont? Aww, that sucks. They should though! I mean BoA has lots of catchy songs that would fit perfectly in the game Audition. Oh good! I want to get the outfit in the American version. But do you need beats or cash? I hate cash! You actually have to pay nexon to buy all the good stuff =[

Does anybody know where the first clip in this mini-tribute was from. Click Here.

When she is sitting down on a bench and she stads up to walk and a limo passes her. I havent seen that yet, was that just a commercial?

Guest -x.smile.31

^ That was from her Japanese pv 'Do the Motion' ^-^...I like the tribute btw =D

I love BoA's scream! It's so cute!!! Lol, she struggled a bit when saying those tongue twisters. Ugh, I can't say them mysef either =[...and I'm fluent in Japanese...*ashamed*. Anyways, thanks for the clip, Suejinners. =] I've been missing out on Beat it Boa's World lately =P

Guest LisaFace

LisaFace Ooh!! That seems like a cool game! Where can I play it? :sweatingbullets:

suejinners Thanks for the clip!! Aw!! BoA's so cute!!

Its a game called Audition. Theres many different versions you can play them at like Korean version, Sea, American and many others. Heres the links to a few of them:

Korean - http://audition.bugs.co.kr/

America - http://audition.nexon.net/NX.ASPX?Part=/Main

Sea - http://www.auditionsea.com/

Guest jessiep

BoA sounded too adorable with the tongue twister game (I think this was during her 2002-2003). Listening to this clip just made my rough day better.

Suejinner, thanks for sharing those audio clips.

I wish that she could get to listen to one of her clips because they could definitely give her some good laughs (to bypass this hacking news).

Guest XxMariannexX

HAHA, BoA's tongue twisters are too cute!! Thanks for the link Suejinners. The clip made me smile.^^

- Edit -

Yikes! I owned a page. I'll have to go find some pictures. brb

..Sorry for any possible repeats! Most have probably already been seen..-_-

But hey, if anyone's lazy to go back and look or haven't seen these..today's your lucky day!

Made In Twenty:

f_posterm_a18376d.jpgf_poster2m_29686ca.jpg

Credits: budonkadonk@BoAjjang Forums

ID Peace B Era, Recording:

25f8.jpg

34a4.jpg

3411.jpg

Credits: Moonstarox@BoAjjang Forums

Cat! (Sara..maybe..some say it might not be..):

b16.jpg

Credits: Yunapolaris@BoAjjang Forums

Sweet Impact:

5boa3395iw9.jpg

Credits: Trumpster@BoAjjang Forums

Guest predator
HAHA, BoA's tongue twisters are too cute!! Thanks for the link Suejinners. The clip made me smile.^^

- Edit -

Yikes! I owned a page. I'll have to go find some pictures. brb

..Sorry for any possible repeats! Most have probably already been seen..-_-

But hey, if anyone's lazy to go back and look or haven't seen these..today's your lucky day!

Made In Twenty:

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/3/30...erm_a18376d.jpg

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/7/3/30...r2m_29686ca.jpg

Credits: budonkadonk@BoAjjang Forums

she's SOOOO PRETTY & BEAUTIFUL in those

thanks for sharing =]

Guest BoALoveS
BoA 토요 와이드 극장 테마곡 노래한다

한국 출신의 인기 가수·BoA(20)가, 텔레비 아사히·ABC계의 인기 장수 드라마로, 방송 30 주년을 맞이한 「토요 와이드 극장」의 엔딩 테마를 담당하는 것이 18일, 알았다.

곡은, 프로그램을 위해서 작사 한 「Smile again」으로, 7월 14일 방송의 「가정부는 보았다!」부터 흐른다고 한다.

동프로그램 엔딩곡은, 과거에 마츠다 세이코등이 담당해, BoA가 7대째.

곡은, 평소부터 바쁜 날들을 보내며, 모르는 사이에 웃을 여유가 없어졌다고 하는 자신의 체험으로부터, 「무리여도 웃고 행복을 잡읍시다」라는 메세지를 담은 작품.곡조도 30 주년에 어울린 장대한 발라드으로 완성되고 있어 드라마의 클라이막스를 북돋우기에 어울린 마무리다.

BoA은 「많은 사람이 들어 주어, 용기, 희망을 느껴 받을 수 있는 곡이 되면」이라고 이야기했다.

텔레비 아사히의 인기 장수 프로그램 「토요일 와이드 극장」이 금년7월에 방송 30 주년을 기념, 신엔딩 테마로 BoA의 「Smile Again」가 기용되게 되었다.

BoA은 「정말로 영광입니다.이번 곡은 스스로 작사를 했습니다만, 힘든 매일, 바쁜 가운데, 스스로도 모르는 사이에 웃는 얼굴이 없어지고, 웃을 여유가 없어졌던 적이 있어서,

무리해서라도 웃고 행복을 잡읍시다.라는 메세지를 담은 곡입니다.드라마도 BoA의 곡도, 꼭 함께 즐겨 주세요」라고 코멘트.

7월 14일 「가정부는 보았다」로부터 등장

※<참고> 역대 엔딩곡들 ※

Credits : bestiz

Possibility of a new song : Smile Again !!!

^I think its required in soompi forums that you translate it that for us.

But I am so happy! An new Korean song! I hope......well the title "Smile Again", sounds like a poppish song, please not too poppy like a brand new beat. What am I saying though, we never know until we find out. Thanks for the news!

EDIT: i am using the very sucky google tanslator and they say something about July 14th..is that the release date of her album???

Guest BoALoveS

Yeah, but I cannot translate, I don't speak korean !!! But it seems that it is a new japanese song, isn't it ?

Archived