B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90

Thanx a lot for the translation whysper

she's so sweet :blush: she was only a teenager at tat time (16 years old rite??)

i admire her for being such a professional though she thought she wasnt

Guest winG*

New pictures. They look like they're from Hollywood Bowl. Look at how TIRED she looks...her eyebags are HUGE T_T

boa_dancer1.jpg

CREDITS: 아가보아 @ BoAworld

No hotlinking; No quoting pictures^^

Guest astarael

Thank you for the translation, whysper!

Poor BoA~ I can understand. When you're sick, you just don't have the energy for it; when I get sick, I still go to school (sorry fellow classmates), and it's just horrible. Also, I only have the 699MB file of the 21c Artist video. It was fun to watch, and it got me even more excited to see the MIT arena tour (means even more documentaries with backstage footage). Hopefully someone will be able to translate some of the things BoA said because she talked a lot. I've always hoped that there would be enough BoA fans so that we could have more subbed videos.

It's interesting to see that FHM-Taiwan Top100 2007. I don't quite agree with some of them, haha. At least BoA did better than a lot of the American celebrities.

Thanks for the pictures, winG*! It doesn't seem like BoA's gotten her break yet. She's constantly flying back and forth between countries and she always looks really tired in her interviews in Japan.

Also, there's a news article about the Junki/Hyori/BoA thing on Bestiz. No clue about what it's saying really because I can only understand bits and pieces, lol. I'd probably mess up the entire thing. Anyway, BoA/Junki is nice to think about.

EDIT:

I just went to BoA's official website on damoim, and I'm so glad it's good for the foreign fans.

I think I'm going to look at everyone's messages.

Guest blessed

woaa,, BoA is 25th. thats pretty cool!! she beat THIS many people =)

lol jessica alba is #2!!

BoA looks nice in those pictures. but yea, she does look hella tired. shes just so busy all the time!! hope she takes good care of her skin.

& can i go on the fanlist please? pretty please with double choc icing xDD.... i didnt know there was a fanlist ==;

Guest hanjin90

New pictures. They look like they're from Hollywood Bowl. Look at how TIRED she looks...her eyebags are HUGE T_T

yeah, it's really really hug eyebags

poor girl!! she worked non-stop

thanx for sharing those pics ^

Guest suejinners

awww poor girl... thebags under her eyes are really 0____0..... =(

but hey! hes the backdancer that she jumps on for GOT! hahahaha.

i just remember his tank top he was wearing soo clearily in my mind XD

ohh adding on the the miracle performance... i was watching it last week on some fan's blog and they said taht on that day Kangta was sick? BoA performed already.. and she was sick also at the time... but she had to perform another song which was miracle.. in place of Kangta i don't know how true this is but it was from a fan's blog so ??

i dunno but anyways i really like how they used 'the show must go on' at the end!!! made me go listen to the song nonstop just now... ^^

Guest kpopjunkie13

whats about the junki/hyo ri/boa thing?

i soo wanna know!

she has really huge eyebags

i hope she can take rest for a while

Guest hanjin90

whats about the junki/hyo ri/boa thing?

i soo wanna know!

she has really huge eyebags

i hope she can take rest for a while

[16/04/07] Hyori introduce BoA to Jun Ki

Hyori: I wasn't going to come but then I saw the news reports...

Junki: so that's why you don't even have any make-up on...

Hyori: it was you who leaked it to the press, wasn't it?

Junki: !!! No! It really wasn't me...

Boom: So I heard you guys are drinking buddies...How did you guys get so close?

Hyori: Well...We became close when junki asked me to do some matchmaking for him.

Junki: !!!

Hyori: so I introduced him to BOa....When they first met...junki showed up in make-up and a red velvet jacket...

Junki: ! no!

Hyori: but...they just decided to be friends...also there was one day when he passed out after too much drinking...on my lap! (fans scream)

Hyori: I thought about just taking him home but his manager showed up and took him

Junki: I don't keep in touch with Boa anymore...

Hyori: really? I saw you chatting on-line with her when you were in Japan.

Junki: !!!

source: youtube + sifoo.com + aemy@ bh[pic] + www.boashouse.com

translation by: leemireenae

Hyori revealed there could have been a romantic relationship between BoA and Lee Junki, a popular Korean actor. At Junki's birthday party on April 15th with his fans and his celebrity friends, Hyori said that she tried to hook Junki up with BoA because he seemed lonely.

According to an unnamed source, BoA and Junki met each other on Hyori's birthday in May last year. Hyori, a veteran in the Korean entertainment industry, is very close to both Junki and BoA.

But things did not go too well apparently, or at least not as well as Hyori hoped. Though Hyori hoped for a rosy outcome, BoA and Junki only ended up "remaining good friends" and no further advancements were made. Hooray.

Credits:

Site: www.BoAjjang.com

News Update: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com)

Writeup/Editing: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com), ptoor(BoAjjang.com), anathel(BoAjjang.com), budonkadonk(BoAjjang.com)

News/Image Source: JoongAng Ilbo

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohh adding on the the miracle performance... i was watching it last week on some fan's blog and they said taht on that day Kangta was sick? BoA performed already.. and she was sick also at the time... but she had to perform another song which was miracle.. in place of Kangta i don't know how true this is but it was from a fan's blog so ??

if it were true, tat was really unfair cus she was also sick >.<

Guest vaan15

thanks for the translation whypser. she must be feeling suuper bad =(

thanks for the pictures winG*. She looks tired! Tired but still pretty ^_^

Guest hikki88

omg... thats a HUGE eyebags!!

she shud get more rest!!

poor bokachu!! *sob sob*

ps: does anyone here cant stand watching the Valenti performance?

i skipped it everytime bcoz i cant stand looking at teary bokachu.. make me wanna cry too >.<

Guest KuYA II

thanks for the info whysper

she must've felt lonely maybe thats why shes depress and sad...aww poor BoA =(

yeah those pics in the hollywood hb...she does look tired especially jetlag and whatnot, but yet she still brought a great show...goes to show that BoA is a true performer ^^

Guest talksound

it's really heartbreaking seeing boa cry sometimes.

those eyebags are huge, but she is truly a pro.

Guest winG*

Regarding that BoA-Junki article in BoAworld...i think Junki just says that him and BoA have an "oppa-dongseng (sibling) relationship". He's probably just clarifying things since reporters must've gotten nosy after Hyori's little bit at Junki's birthday party.

Do you have the link to that blog, Sue? I wanna watch that performance :3

Guest astarael

^ Yeah that's kind of what I got from that article. Anyway, it's over and done with, and I think the whole thing kind of got blown out of proportion. BoA's in the middle of all this now, and I prefer the idea of her and DBSK anyway. :x

BoA should renew her contract. She's in a good place, imo, so why change companies?

Her collab with Wheesung is expected when? End of May or in June? I'm waiting for it, and I don't know how long I'm going to have to wait. :\

I thought this was amusing. Mission Impossible 3!

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....9e0c46c7461fd80

BTW, I think Bi won that Super Korean thing. It's a bittersweet feeling.

Guest KhmerGuy231

Thanks for all the news everyone posted.

I thought BoA already renewed her Avex contract? Or was it SM? Dunno, but she better renew it, I wanna see her perform until she's 50. lol.

Archived