B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

dang its not up at boajjang yet.

so far they covered dbsk and Hyori now its BOA<3<3

too bad clubbox doesn't work for me TT_TTT i have to wait...

thanks for the caps<3

May 16, 2007

Jang Dong Geon, Bae Yong Joon and others awarded at the First Annual Hallyu Awards

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9364/2730mg1.jpg

The Korean Entertainment Industry Society selected Jang Dong Geon, Bae Yong Joon, and 21 others to be awarded at the first Hallyu Awards.

In the star category, Jang Dong Geon and Jeon Ji Hyeon (movie), Bae Yong Joon and Lee Young Ae (drama), Rain and BoA (music), Kim Nam Cheol (game) and others were awarded.

In the production planning category, Director Bong Joon Ho (movie), Production Director Yoon Seok Ho (drama), SM Entertainment CEO Lee Soo Man (music), NCSoft CEO Kim Taek Jin (game) were selected while Kim Kwang Soo of Mnet Media (drama), JYP Entertainment CEO Park Jin Young (music), Nexon CEO Kwon Joon Mo (game) were awarded under the marketing category.

Also, in the corporation category, SidusHQ CEO Jung Hoon Tak and CJ Entertainment CEO Kim Joo Sung (movie), CEO Kim Jong Hak of Kim Jong Hak Productions (drama), SM Entertainment CEO Lee Soo Man (music), and Webzen CEO Kim Nam Joo (game) were awarded.

The special contribution award was presented to Designer Andre Kim, Jump CEO Kim Kyung Hoon, A-com International CEO Yoon Ho Jin, and others.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=273

Guest jessiep

Congratulation to BoA for winning another Hallyu Wave Award. I didn't know that this is the 1st Annual Hallyu Wave Award show. Didn't she win these kinds of award many times in the past?

Thanks for sharing the news, Suejinner.

BoA looked extremely cute and dorky in that running segment of the episode (especially in the cap where she looked up to her bodyguard while running).

Thanks for giving us a short detail about her episode, Hanjin90.

Guest hikki88

hanjin90!!! arigato! arigato for d clubbox link...oh my.. its 699mb

teeeeheeee~

wow.. suejinners, boa gets another award!!

im so proud to be one of her big fans!! ahaha

im sure u guys are too :lol:

[16/04/07] Hyori introduce BoA to Jun Ki

Lee_Hyori__Lee_Jun_Ki_fanmeeting__2.jpg

Hyori: I wasn't going to come but then I saw the news reports...

Junki: so that's why you don't even have any make-up on...

Hyori: it was you who leaked it to the press, wasn't it?

Junki: !!! No! It really wasn't me...

Boom: So I heard you guys are drinking buddies...How did you guys get so close?

Hyori: Well...We became close when junki asked me to do some matchmaking for him.

Junki: !!!

Hyori: so I introduced him to BOa....When they first met...junki showed up in make-up and a red velvet jacket...

Junki: ! no!

Hyori: but...they just decided to be friends...also there was one day when he passed out after too much drinking...on my lap! (fans scream)

Hyori: I thought about just taking him home but his manager showed up and took him

Junki: I don't keep in touch with Boa anymore...

Hyori: really? I saw you chatting on-line with her when you were in Japan.

Junki: !!!

source: youtube + sifoo.com + aemy@ bh[pic] + www.boashouse.com

translation by: leemireenae

alright alright.. i know this is old..

but i find hyori and junki are both cute trying to prove their own points :lol: :lol:

Guest hanjin90
Can I have alink of that documentary ? Looks intersting

u can dl non CB links from boajjang forum

----------------------------------------------

Congrats BoA <3333

i'm so proud of her :blush:

her hairstyle looked exactly the same as in MTV Girls on top doc rtie???

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Congrats to BoA <33

Thank you hikki88 for that translation, Hyori and Junki is so cute hehe

Guest Ahren

Hi everyone!! So glad to be back :D:D:D:D

Please add me to the fanlist, my name's Aaron

That's a LOT of pages! So glad to see new names. Hi everyone *waves*

The Hollywood BoWl - thanks for the pictures, links... everything! I'm glad that she RULED the event, and Im not surprised she did. And Ian, man you are Lucky!!! *super crazy fanboy mode* :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: and she like, fought for you in some way too! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

She looks a little Final Fantasy-ish in the HB :w00t: or maybe its just me.... she's so gorgeous!

And concerning her views on attending a university, I agree with her. I mean, what's the purpose of going to college when you're not going to be present at all. What's a diploma if it's just for show? She knows, and we know that her schedule is PACKED... and right now, it's all about getting her priorities straight - in her case, it's performing. We can all agree that BoA's got the heart and mind for what she's doing, and that makes a huge difference.

I'm happy that she decided to Major on her major

Education is very very important, and I'm glad that she's going to pursue it when the right time comes. I'm goint ta end with that ^_^

She looks extremly cute in the pictures! Thanks for 'em and the link too. *watches the docu*

ps. Junki's so lucky!

Guest winG*

Aw, the 21C episode was good. I've seen most of the video clips covering her career (other than the ones about her MiT tour), but I never get tired of it. Her career has seriously been AMAZING in so many ways...her hardships...the barriers she broke...the HUGE success that came with it--all by the time she was 16.

Can someone translate why she was crying while performing "Miracle"? She was sick right? Seriously, what a pro. Even though she's sobbing on stage, she's still dancing along and finishes the performance (thank goodness it was lipsynced). Can someone translate what Kenzie said about BoA too? hehe. <3

Guest hanjin90
Can someone translate why she was crying while performing "Miracle"? She was sick right?

i wondered 'bout tat part too ^

i havnt watch the whole perf yet :mellow:

if only i knew the date of that perf T__T

Guest vaan15

thanks for the link!!

i didn't understand a thing but it made me be proud of BoA! she's accomplished so much ^_^

Guest KuYA II

aww i can't download clubbox link does anyone have a different link of the documentary? if so can someoen pm me the link thank you ^^

wow i love the caps of BoA she looks gorgeous as always!!=)

Guest jessiep

I'm curious why BoA was in tears (somewhat) during her Kiseki performance. Was it because of hardship barrier? :(

aww i can't download clubbox link does anyone have a different link of the documentary? if so can someoen pm me the link thank you ^^

wow i love the caps of BoA she looks gorgeous as always!!=)

You can download it off at Boajjang.

News: FHM-Taiwan Top100 2007

translation by tymmini @ http://asianfanatics.net

source : FHM Taiwan

1. Lin Zhi Ling

2. Jessica Alba

3. Sonia Sui Tang

4. Patty Hou

5. Akemi

7. Bianca Bai Xing Hui

8. Sun Yun Yun

9. RuRu Lin Wei Ru

10. Ella Chen

11. Ayumi Hamasaki

12. Elva Hsiao

14. Jolin Tsai

15. Pan Wei Ru

16. Rainie Yang

18. Angelina Jolie

19. Xiao S

20. Vivian Hsu

21. Hong Xiao Ling

22. Maria Sharapova

23. Angela Chang

24. Jocelyn Wang Yi Ren

25. BoA

26. Isabella Leung

27. Jian Yi

28. Scarlett Johansson

29. Hebe

30. Yvonne Yao Cai Yin

31. Megan Lai

32. Tsai Yi San

33. Selina

34. Da S

35. Keira Knightley

36. Guan Yin

39. Beyonce Knowles

41. TongTong Tong Yi Ping

42. Xiao Lan

43. Ling Jia Yi

44. Tian Xing

45. Paris Hilton

46. Pace Wu Pei Ci

47. Avril Lavigne

48. Wu Wen Xuan

49. Evonne Hsu

50. Su Qi

51. Coco Lee

52. Gwen Stefani

57. Halle Berry

58. Lin Ruo Ya

59. Zhang Ziyi

60. Alice

61. Lin Yo Li

62. Jennifer Lopez

63. Kimi Xia Yu Qiao

64. Lin Jia Xin

65. Linda

66. Chang Hong

67. Hei Se Hui Mei Mei

68. Gigi Leung

69. Maggie Q

70. Christina Aguilera

71. Liu Zheng

72. Jennifer Aniston

74. Koda Kumi

75. Ji Qin

76. Lisa Wang Li Ren

77. Chang Pen Yu

78. Mayi Sato

79. Song Hye Kyo

80. Wang Li Ya

81. Liu Jia Ling

82. Penelope Cruz

83. Leung Yo Ling

84. Ke Yi Rou

86. Milla Jovovich

87. Mika Nakashima

89. Liu He Na (Yoo Hana)

91. Kylie Minogue

92. Uma Thurman

94. Karen Mok

95. Tang Ling

96. Chen Yi Rong

97. Maggie Cheung

98. Cheryl Yang Jing Hua

100. Lindsay Lohan

*francesca (credited)

It's nice to see BoA in the top 30 of this list :)

ps: I wonder if BoA is gonna be there at the 1st annual Hallyu Wave award show?

Guest hanjin90

I'm curious why BoA was in tears (somewhat) during her Kiseki performance. Was it because of hardship barrier? :(

You can download it off at Boajjang.

News: FHM-Taiwan Top100 2007

translation by tymmini @ http://asianfanatics.net

source : FHM Taiwan

25. BoA

i wonder what's this list 'bout :sweatingbullets:

anyway,it's nice to see her in a Taiwan list like this

for winG* and others who asked for translation:

at the part where BoA was explaining about crying during "Miracle" performance.

narr:

2003. November 19th.

BoA came on stage, visiting her fans with a special album between her second and third official albums.

She was performing "Miracle".

Even though the performance should be energetic and bright, BoA's expressions were getting darker.

Though she tried to control her facial expressions, finally she showed her tears on stage.

BoA's tears became the topic of articles on line and among the Japanese fans, the reason for her tears became prime interest.

BoA:

I remember that. Why did i Cry... no, it wasn't really crying, it was just tearing up. The problem was, my physical condition was terrible. I was in such pain but i had to go through my schedule--that was depressing/sad/sorrowful (there isn't an exact word in english: 서럽다). At that age, I felt bitter/sorrowful (may be a better translation?).

But when i came on stage, i saw my fans and i was thankful.

It was bitterness/sorrow and thankfulness alternating... and i don't really know why i teared up while i was performing. But as i was performing, something cold slid down here (she points to her face).

i was embarrassed when i came off stage afterwards, because i wasn't professional about it.

i don't wander far from fanfic thread of this forum--but i love the 21C Artist series and i love BoA, so i came by to see if anyone had the file that's smaller in size. the one i have is in close to 700MB in avi form.

anybody? or anybody know how i could downsize or reduce or whatever?

:unsure: (runs away)

Guest winG*

I think that list is just a list of people who Taiwan fans think are the sexiest/prettiest/most attractive^^ Nice to see BoA so high up on a list she probably has no idea about, hahaha.

THANK YOU WHYSPER <333 Her condition must've been pretty bad for her to have it affect her performance...knowing what a perfectionist she is. Anyone know the date of that perf? All the links I've seen are around 700mb in size =( Maybe you can poke around the tech forum for some instructions on how to reduce the size of the file.^^ Lemme see if I can find any threads for you about that. PMed (so we don't get in trouble for being off topic)^^

Archived