B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest VitaDolce*

BTW, when was the 1st post edited on the first page? I like the graphic!

I did it <333 Thanks for the compliment.

BoA's answer is always true and straight to the point.

That is why I really respect her. I would have done the same

if I was in her shoes. It is true that it doesn't matter if you have a college

degree if your in the music business but some say they will earn more

respect if they have graduated. But either way, BoA is just being true.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

Yes attendance plays a HUGE part of school. Thats exactly her point. There is no point when you don't have the time to attend each class and learn things thoroughly.

Ha Ji Won took 10 years to finally graduated because she was having trouble balancing the two out. of course its hard!

through out the years peoples response's to celebrities and schooling have been the same... why even go to college when your not even there 98% of the time?

Actress Moon Geun Young and Lee Seung gi are noted so far to be the only celebrities that attend that classes more than any others. MGY has maintained a 4.0 also ^^.

I really enjoy reading her interviews these days. her answers make her seem more intelligent than some people take her for.

As BoA said in one of her past interviews her chances will come later. For now she wants to focus on music and nothing else.

Guest hikki88

ps: BoA is super pretty and cute in MAS, and I love the song and the MV. I know MAS is not liked by many fans though :(

OMG!! i LOVEEEEEEE Make a Secret so muchhhh!!!!

its my fav song of hers!!!

i'll go crazy if i dont listen to it for one day :crazy: -> :wacko: -> :blink: -> :lol:

Guest winG*

^ ROFL. Korean fans and their PSing (no matter how simple) = <3333 That candid pic of BoA is my favourite...hahaha. What a dork <3. The one in space was the best. hahahaha.

Guest jessiep

Those are cute PSed works. She's so cute in that pic. That's not the 1st time that she wants to be a Supergirl. Anyone remembered her pose at the end of her bungee jump in Summer Vacation (one of SM Town videos)? :P

Guest blessed

ROFL^ thats so cute!

i dont think BoA not needing to go to school is weird. she just.. doesnt. shes heaps smart already & her career is like WHAM. plus im pretty sure shes picked up so much knowledge just living a gasoos life, like meeting amazing people & travelling to new places. those experiences are irreplacable & has made BoA into the beautiful smart lady we all know =).

Guest huixin

OMG hahahah this is soo cute<3 hahahahhaha

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2963/funoi7.jpg

credits to dc inside boa gallery

BoA is so cute here!!!! haha~

She looks like she is going to cry soon!

What happen to her?

thanks for sharing!!1

Guest hanjin90

BoA is so cute here!!!! haha~

She looks like she is going to cry soon!

What happen to her?

thanks for sharing!!1

really?? i dun think so, i'll watch it after finishing y homework ^

i already downloaded the whole show ^^

Guest huixin

BoA Says College Education "Meaningless" to Her

For those who found it odd that BoA has yet to enter college when many top colleges in Korea would gladly accept her just for her name value, she finally has an answer. In an interview with M-Net, a Korean cable channel, BoA explained her decision not to pursue any college education--for now.

She said that her primary reason was, quite predictably, that as a singer she does not really need a college degree. "In the entertainment industry, college degrees hardly matter; people care more about one's natural ability or sensibility," explained BoA.

"I didn't even have time to finish high school. Even if I got into a college, I would miss most of the classes. That would be meaningless. Later on in my life when I have more free time, I want to pursue education in fields that I am truly interested in."

She is not without regret, though. "Most people learn to socialize in school. I wish I hadn't bypassed that process, but at least I had a lot of hands-on real life experience. It's a pity, but I don't feel too sorry for it."

The said interview will be broadcast on M-net in Korea on May 15th.

Credits:

Site: www.BoAjjang.com

News Update: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com)

Writeup/Editing: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com)

News/Image Source: NewsEn

It's true that singers do not need a degree.

I think she is doing the right thing as she is soooo busy now.

I think what most important is she likes it.

Guest Danzo

Debut: : August 25, 1986

Please correct this information

BoA debuted on August, 25, 2000.

She wasn't even born on the date above!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest hanjin90
Debut: : August 25, 1986

Please correct this information

BoA debuted on August, 25, 2000.

She wasn't even born on the date above!! :sweatingbullets:

lol, i havnt seen the first page since the last update

i'll PM Leilani unnie to change it ^

Thanx!

Edit::: finished watching 21c Artist

The cutest part was the one when she was learning Japanese, OMG~~ i re-watch it so many times, her expression was so adorable :blush: they also showed the opening of MIT concert. It was really cool (cant wait to watch the concert on 27th May^^)

she had a hardship when she was young, she was trained so hard. There r some scenes 'bout making Olympus CF. She was a professional model too. She cried when performing "Miracle" on Mnet Showking, i havnt watched tat perf yet :unsure: & i hav no idea why she cried

and yes!! this is another doc is worth to watch, my respect for her grow more & more after watching every her documentary films ^

i must go to bed now, it's very late here @__@

i surely re-watch it after skool tomorrow ^

Guest xiao_yun87

^ awwwww... you made me really wanna watch it even more... i was hoping maybe there will be subs =( anyone got any idea where i can get it with subs please share =) thank you

Archived