B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astarael

Wow, Sue Jin! It's so awesome that you got your CDs already; she does look absolutely flawless in those photos. Hopefully I'll be able to save up enough money to collect all of BoA's works too. *prays*

Thank you for sharing, BoAngel! I have to say again that I really miss seeing her perform these powerful songs. I do love it when she sings her ballads, all dressed up and beautiful, but she's amazing when she performs GOT/Moto/Spark/My Name. You know, I'm still in disbelief when I think about how she was my age when she came out with GOT/Moto; I highly doubt I would've been able to pull it all off.

I was wondering, JaeHoLove, what picture you're talking about? Because I think it's pretty cool that they have the same hat, lol.

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...7&skinNum=1

BoA's 2008 Greeting

CREDITS: bestiz BoAworld

I'm worried about her. :[ She sounds absolutely tired and sick in the video. I was hoping that she'd be able to pull through after hearing the news about her being burned out, but lately she just seems out of it. That's why I'm always really glad when it looks like she's having fun in her LYM performances.

I hope her album does well (I like some of the titles on that tracklist, real or not); maybe she'll feel better about everything.

Guest BoAngel

astarael me too i dont love boa`s ballads XD i love her perfs with dance

[JP Mag] Oricon Style - December 24, 2007 (3), HQ

os02st2.th.jpg os01vn5.th.jpg

os03li3.th.jpg

Credits: BoAjjang + boanjel+boangel + soompi

UNSEEN Studio picture

l_da146b55f7a2d0b625bdc4451253e447.jpg

Credit:BoaFan4eva+me

Guest atlantis-x

a little random here. but boa's manager updated a blog entry at boa's avex site.

No.13:謹賀新年

A&Rです。

A&Rとは「アーティスト」&「レパートリー」の略です。

新年豆知識です。

Happy New Yearです。

昨年は大変お世話になりました。

本年も何卒よろしくお願い致します。

さて。

サックリとベタな新年のご挨拶を済ませましたが、HP担当者が当然正月休みのため、

TOPに、この日記更新が告知される訳もなく、何人の方が、このコッソリ更新を発見してくださるのか。

ま、いいや。

ここで、新年の抱負を宣言したいと思います。

「日記、もっと更新します!」

「New

ALBUMもうすぐ完成です!」(←抱負?)

はい。

いや~、昨年、意気込んでこの「おっかけ日記」を復活させたものの、更新少なかったですね~。

今年は頑張りますよぉ。

原点に立ち返り、制作にまつわる様々な小話や、BoAのコボレ話、僕の悩み事、おいしい揚げ物の作り方、

等もう、バンバンと更新して行きます。

。。。。

後半2つはウソですが、何とか頑張って週1は行きたいですね。

乞御期待!

そして、1部情報が流れている

BoA 6th Original

ALBUM

に関してですが、会社初め早々に正確で詳しい情報はUPしたいと思います。

HP担当者がいないとカッコヨク告知できないので。

なんか「バーン!」と発表したいですもの。

ちなみに、やっと完成間近。

タイトルや曲順も決定しました。

クリスマスもRECしてたお陰で(BoAゴメンネ)、全曲のREC終了しました。

詳細は後日ですが、これだけは言わせて下さい。

BoA

史上最大のボリューム感!

内容最高。ジャケも素敵(まだ完成してないけど)。

乞御期待!!!!!!!!!!

では、お餅を喉につまらせないように充分に気をつけて下さい。

それだけは本当に気をつけて下さい。

じゃじゃじゃじゃあ、また。

乞御期待。

credits to http://post.avexnet.or.jp/boa_okkake/

he mentioned a little about boa's 6th album. saying that productions are nearly done.the album name and tracklist has been finalised. and because boa had done recording during christmas(the manager kind of apologised to boa for this), the recordings are all done. then he said something about this album is the the most sensational(in terms of vocals) and the cover is really pretty even though though it's still being finalised. so yeah he mentioned to look forward to it.

i saw the tracklist over at baidu the other day and somehow i got this feeling that it may be fake. some of the titles do look a little dubious to me. haha. but yeah. i really hope that her album will do well so she can go back to korea and start preparing for her comeback or something. i saw one article at baidu that said that her comeback will be somewhere between april or july but i m not sure about whether its real.

astarael, i saw that video on youtube too. she does sound really tired. though it's like in recent interviews like the cdtv one before her lym performance. she is just not very comfortable in front of the camera herself? you cant really see her smiling happily like those interviews when there are reporters/hosts talking to her.

Guest suejinners

-thank you BoAngel for those pics! i love your sig!~

-Lol yep i got my cds but i haven't bought the MIT yet... lol still waiting on my mom to replace it for me XD

-thanks for those translations Gida

that tracklist is ifffy..

even though it credits neowing bestiz boaworlders said its not up there at at all.they think its fake..

anyways im so excited because so far there has been around 5 articles? mentioning her Korean Comeback!! eeee XD.

And also on a lot of lists of albums coming up this year... whether they are 100% real or not... BoA's comeback was listed around July

oh and recently from Dec 17to19th they asked 581Males & 845Females on Korea's Power Women TOP10

& for the Entertainment/sports area......

BOA is #1 with 13.8%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Lee hyori with 13.7% DANG.. such a close race~

and the reason why they voted her #1 ... was because

... 45.3% said because of her high name value // 34.9% said because of her excellent professionalism

img315551xq8.gif

^__^ cute gif

credits as seen in gif from bestiz

Guest V-ni@star

good new that the album almost finish.. n the manager siad the cover will be pretty... yay!!

but poor her she should work on chrsitmas TT_TT

boa-chan ganbatte... --> i hope she read it^^..

n about ^..

yay1 she is no 1.

so close to hyori...

can't wait for her new album to come out

and congratz boa for being voted no.1 power woman

o yeh btw i'm trying to find the chinese versions of the songs My Prayer and Atlantis princess

if any of u guys have them, could u please upload them and pm me

thank u

Guest JetGirl

^^ I just heard Boa's rendition of 'last christmas'[originally by WHAM!] and it makes me feel christmassy again.

I <3 BOA.

such a talented singer. ^^

Guest kyo_jieming2000

Yup..yipee..The new Japanese album is almost done..I think the covers are going to be up for preview in the following weeks.. :w00t:.

I am quite excited also about her Korean comeback..Hopes its gonna be this year..

POWER BoA!!! Hwating.. :lol:

Guest Joshorty

a little random here. but boa's manager updated a blog entry at boa's avex site.

credits to http://post.avexnet.or.jp/boa_okkake/

he mentioned a little about boa's 6th album. saying that productions are nearly done.the album name and tracklist has been finalised. and because boa had done recording during christmas(the manager kind of apologised to boa for this), the recordings are all done. then he said something about this album is the the most sensational(in terms of vocals) and the cover is really pretty even though though it's still being finalised. so yeah he mentioned to look forward to it.

i saw the tracklist over at baidu the other day and somehow i got this feeling that it may be fake. some of the titles do look a little dubious to me. haha. but yeah. i really hope that her album will do well so she can go back to korea and start preparing for her comeback or something. i saw one article at baidu that said that her comeback will be somewhere between april or july but i m not sure about whether its real.

Yeah read that also and darn I'm excited...I'm not gonna listen to Smile Again so that way Iwon't feel bad that it's not in the album :( Bad Drive is not going to be in it so..

It really sucks to do recording on a Christmas Day. That REALLY sucks...poor BoA.

Guest kpopjunkie13

ah i hope boa's korean comeback will be this year

this has long been postponed due to her promotion in japan which imo was unsuccessful

poor boa still working even on holidays

give her a little break!! she must have been fed up with her hectic schedule ever with what she said in an article regarding her feelings about her present career

i feel kinda guilty hoping for an earlier comeback while she has no time to rest obviously

=======================

Banner-WG-Set002-011.jpgWonder-Girls-Logo2.png

credits: splotcydivinity~airen~asia17

Oh so long did not catch up here.

Anw, Thank you Suejinner for the news on the voting

AND a very big thanks to astarael, for giving me the guides to join BoA Smoopies Fan club :) now I can log in.

Had seen her love letter performance, there is one she slighly messes up the lyric or forgotten...but still a great performance. I guess this is the 1st time she actually forgot the lyric or have a miss in singing :) excluding the one she sang my name where she cought.

Guest jessiep

This even makes me look forward to the album. I already got the 6th album and BWY single pre-ordered. It's good that this album will have 7-8 new tracks compared to MIT (which only had 5). However, I feel bad for BoA that she had to work on X-mas day. I hope her #1 album streak will continue.

anyways im so excited because so far there has been around 5 articles? mentioning her Korean Comeback!! eeee XD.

And also on a lot of lists of albums coming up this year... whether they are 100% real or not... BoA's comeback was listed around July

oh and recently from Dec 17to19th they asked 581Males & 845Females on Korea's Power Women TOP10

& for the Entertainment/sports area......

BOA is #1 with 13.8%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Lee hyori with 13.7% DANG.. such a close race~

and the reason why they voted her #1 ... was because

... 45.3% said because of her high name value // 34.9% said because of her excellent professionalism

Wow, the results were so close. I'm quite surprised that BoA still tops most of these polls/surveys when she hasn't released any Korean album in 2 and 1/2 years. Anyway, more power to BoA!!!

Before reading this, I'm recently having the feeling that BoA will have her 6th Korean album coming out this year (probably to even out with # of Japanese albums).

Well, it looks like 2008 will be another super crazy year for BoA. I hope that she'll have some decent rest before going back into the upcoming promotion.

but i think that she deserve t.

n when anyband come out everyone praise her voice rite?

yup... lots of people praise her even non boa fans...

but i think she's under pressure if she wants a comeback to korea..

i mean so many ppl are anticipating her korean album..

what if she disapooint ppl.. poor BoA...

anywya here's a scan of a small article of a mag i bought this week

Y generation issue jan 2008 vol 295

just a little info on her calendar.. old news

f_ygenjan2008m_8bdfd39.jpg

credit: Bum

Guest hanjin90

wow~~ she's still no.1 even she hasnt been in Korea for a long timeeee

i'm happy because she won the pool, Korean fans still remember her <3

thanx for the info Sue Jin

Archived