B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest talksound

she does look gorgeous, but i not too big a fan of the lighting of the whole commercial.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Everyone!<3

Merry Christmas !!!!!

merida1.jpg

^^<3

-----

thanks for the updates everyone ^^

the close up pic of the oricon mag snapshot is beautiful!

the 사탕자매 Candy Sisters title is so cute.

Of course the cute and lively boa and bora had the most popularity on set. the brazilian children persistantly followed the two with curious eyes to the point were they could almost sing along, with their age and names being similar as if they were really sisters they got along closely... they handed out candy to the staff on the set as well as the spectators. With their gathered unit of children, the talented and lively, Candy Sisters kept the laughter going nonstop.

^__^<3

----------

OMG.. im so mad cause... my car cdplayer is broken. -__- and BoA's MIT cd is in there T______T i don't think it will be able come out in one piece.. cause our cd player is smaller than other cars? or something... so they will prob have to break the cds to take it out T__T..

im so mad... =X..... fudge. -__-... my mom thought the cd was worth like a lot... like $40-100 cause i was soo upset! LOL.. so she said she would buy me a new one cause she felt sorry for me puhahaha XD. i hope she does though...>O<;;

--

okay as for the BoA project

I think we should start with the letters first. so if someone wants to make a main template for our letters that would be great!

^^

------

Fantaken at the BB Simon luanching party

23365210sf8.png

credits to daum + suejinners

WoW!! you mean you only buy the mags for viewing the pictures?? :D

Btw, u can called me Kyo instead of my username.. B)

well my mum and aunt can read a little... i'm the only banana in my family.. oh now i can read the 'er' of 'bao er'...haha

well even the temp forum is down.. sigh... i mean the old one...

Thanks for the pics astarael and Sue!!! haha the candy sisters.....

i guess BoA is good with kids too...

never mind Sue.. u can still buy a new one...haha as a Christmas present for urself and BoA...

Merry Xmas everyone!!!

Guest kyo_jieming2000

^The temp forums is down too becuz its on the same server as the main site now, I think.. ;)

I bet u can also read 'bao' as well now..I mean, u can predict its bao when u see an 'er', right??

:wub: The close-of pic of BoA in Oricon is really pretty..

ya, I saw some scenes of BoA and Bora plating around with the kids there in the Making of the advert...

Thanks, astarael and suejinners for updating us with the latest pics..

Guest yunapolaris

Anyone of u can contact Kitchie to come here??..I don't have her MSN contact.. :lol:

--> Oh, I don't have her MSN too :(.It would be great if she were here ...

@ astarael : Waah ~~ Thanks for the pics !! BoA looks so graceful and feminie here <333. Hope HQ scans will come soon :)

@ SueJin : Poor you gal ~ Hope you will get a new cd player and also a new BoA' MIT cd :lol: . Merry Xmas :D

^ that's definitely a fake/fan-made tracklist and all.

why would her new album be named the same as her single LYM?

i mean... it's possible, but it's not likely.

^ that's definitely a fake/fan-made tracklist and all.

why would her new album be named the same as her single LYM?

i mean... it's possible, but it's not likely.

o yes you are right ahh sorry i was so

excited i thought it was the real one

i guess im kind of BoA sick no news on her

yet TT-TT sorry about this fake one they fooled me XD

its the be with you single is this fake as while?

8ejksjc.jpg80mgrxg.jpg

CD+DVD반 CD반

뉴앨범과 동시 발매의 싱글은 영화 「개와 나의 10의 약속」의 주제가로 결정!하트풀인 발라드곡이 되는 모양.CD-EXTRA에는 동시 발매의 ALBUM 다이제스트 영상 수록.

장르: 재패니스 팝스

포맷: CD Maxi

조매수: 1

발매일: 2008년 02월 20일

카탈로그 No: AVCD31380 / AVCD31380 B

라벨: 에이벡스트락스

발매국: 일본

트랙리스트

디스크1

CD

01.be with you.

02.미정

03.be with you.(inst)

04.미정(inst)

디스크2

DVD

01.be with you. video clip

02.be with you. making&Off shot

Boajjang Members:

they left a note on the website saying:

We are currently encountering some hosting problems.

We have ordered a new server and are working on it.

We will be back as soon as possible. Meanwhile, feel

free to visit our temporary

IRC channel at irc.wiz.biz, channel #BoA*

- The BoAjjang Team

Guest splendidlure

hrmm. i read on boaworld @ bestiz that lose your mind is on the 27th spot now. it's sold about 22,961 copies so far.

AngelSerenityPrincess: that be with you single is fanmade also. the poster posted NR= not real. [ NR ] be with you. ¹߸Å

hrmm. i read on boaworld @ bestiz that lose your mind is on the 27th spot now. it's sold about 22,961 copies so far.

AngelSerenityPrincess: that be with you single is fanmade also. the poster posted NR= not real. [ NR ] be with you. ¹߸Å

Guest jessiep

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope that everyone got the gifts that you wanted :)

Thanks for the brief translation of BoA and Bora article, Suejinner.

BoA looked fantastic at the Simon BB show, and she rocked the house from what I saw at the posted links :)

oo i see thanks for clearing that for me

i thought NR stand for something else

anyways thanks

Question when is the actual song "Be with You"

going to be release?

The single's going to be out the same day as her album. Who would buy the single when people can just buy her album? Unless Be With You isn't going to be in her album or something....

-Edit-

I forgot to say Merry Christmas!

I hope you guys are enjoying your break ^^

ehh I topped a page but I don't have anything to share..

They're doing the same as when Every Heart single was released (by the same time of LISTEN TO MY HEART album), and it was used as promotion song for that album (since BoA don't promote her albums in TV shows with an album track/PV). So they're releasing this to boost her album sales mainly, the single will be powered only by the movie tie-up...

^ Thanks for the explanation. I was questioning about the same thing.

That is a really good promoting method.

Lately it sadden me to see BoA CD sell doing so bad but hope after this album her sales will top chart again.

Hope this time with the single and the movie, her sale rate would boost sky high.

^The temp forums is down too becuz its on the same server as the main site now, I think.. ;)

I bet u can also read 'bao' as well now..I mean, u can predict its bao when u see an 'er', right??

:wub: The close-of pic of BoA in Oricon is really pretty..

ya, I saw some scenes of BoA and Bora plating around with the kids there in the Making of the advert...

Thanks, astarael and suejinners for updating us with the latest pics..

oh no wonder the temp forum is down too....

oh i didn't see BoA play with the kids in the making..which part was it? i only saw Bora....

thanks AngelSerenityPrincess for that note..

but sigh i don't have irc...

They're doing the same as when Every Heart single was released (by the same time of LISTEN TO MY HEART album), and it was used as promotion song for that album (since BoA don't promote her albums in TV shows with an album track/PV). So they're releasing this to boost her album sales mainly, the single will be powered only by the movie tie-up...

Thanks for explaining ^^

ahh.. I was hoping for a new PV of a new song from her ALBUM -- but I guess this is better than nothing. I'm glad she'll be promoting her album this time because I'm sure that helps somewhat.

Archived