B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest XxMariannexX

^I want a TPL cube too!! X] ..I watched the MNet vids of the concert. They made me happy. =P

BoA updated her blog and thanks to xiao_yun87, it was translated.^^ But I don't think the second blog picture was posted..? Here it is. =]

ukiddyong093qba7.jpg

She's always working so hard..I hope she doesn't get sick either.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessiep

Thanks for the translation, Suejinner. It makes me enjoy watching the clip more after understanding what they were talking about. BoA, Tablo, Bora and Xiah are so cute, and they look like they're getting along very well with each other. I definitely want to see more of their behind-the-scene interactions. Poor Bora that they didn't show her talking part at all (if there was)!

If there are more songs to be revealed later, will it mean that there will be another CF sequel soon? The CF did leave the undercover love story open so why not? WEll, they got my vote for it! Even Tablo said that he wants to do a movie.

Well, she's preparing for X-mas Live Concert so wish her the best health!

And I can't wait to see her next LYM performance at Music Station because the 1st perf at Music Fair21 was awesome. I got hooked on the song now. So buy the cd guys to support our BoA!!!

Regarding of The Whole New World duet, it looked like BoA forgot some lyrics in the 1st part and that might be why she was mumbling. I noticed that her English has improved since the 2005/2006 X-mas single. The Christmas song/White Christmas are the examples. Oh so is the Rudolph, Red Nose Reindeer - the japanese/korean/english version....gotta love this funk reindition :P Speaking of these songs, I've been playing them (along with others) bringing me the X-mas feeling/joy.

ps: BoA (one of the 10 winners) wins the Gold Prize at the 49th Japan Record Award 2007.

Guest atlantis-x

Thanks but I mean the video of them holding hands. Sorry I was vague. :rolleyes:

^the broadcast on tv did not how them running around the stage while holding hands. but i found this fancam that has the performances of TPL and promise but at around 8:20 onwards. the part where they are holding hands, bowing and then running off is captured. haha. it's so cute how tablo just pulled her along excitedly and boa simply just let him.(: this is making me a boblo fan now. haha.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xacekRYo8l0

haha. boa is so cute. so that's the thing about the mask. i wonder how she sings with the mask on though. but i do hope that she wont fall sick. must be tiring to prepare for her tv appearances and also boa the live xmas performance.

*EDIT

err. not sure whether this has been shared yet. but boa is performing for 'stop drunk driving' campaign at osaka hall next year on the 20th of feburary!(: it's still some time away but haha. good to know now.

0bfa738dae3d341fb21bba35.gif

dd5d462335bd9d5f9922ed35.jpg

credits to baidu and 8dimentions.

and this is the official site for the event. i think they meant 'drink driving' instead of 'drunk driving'.ok scratch that. haha. thanks to little mixed girl , i realised that 'drunk driving' is actually correct. :sweatingbullets: haha. i feel kind of dumb now. opps.

http://fmosaka.net/sdd/livesdd.shtml

Guest hanjin90

[KR Mag] S Magazine - December 2007 Issue (2), Scans | ANYBAND Photo Call

12590515rr5iv2ih2.jpg

20822333gh0sx3qz4.jpg

Credits: airsisters, CCHK, hero-k at 8dimentions, and BoAjjang + boanjel

translation or summary, anyone? thanx!

thanx for the info atlantis-x i wonder if she will release 6th Japanese album in early 2008 as she usually does

Guest miracle;

wow, so many boa perfs coming up. cant wait! esp on the day 7th of dec, she'll be having TWO performances in a day and the fact that ill be in japan on that day is HARHARHAR. (: hopefully there'll be a way for me to sneak into the place she'll be performing.

& alsooo, a gif from the anyband concert.

letstplqe1.gif

my fav part throughout the tpl perf ;D i love her confidence and charisma.

Guest atlantis-x

^i have already reported that to the moderator. it's happening in like every thread now.

but anyway! ignoring that horribly disturbing post. thanks for the gif, miracle;! i like the attitude she carried in TPL too. it's different from how she kept smiling during promise you. (: i like the daydream one too! how she just said the words like 'touch' 'opps' 'talk' 'ah'. pretty sensual.

2 performances on the 7th december? hmmm maybe they are prerecorded?or at least one of it. it will be so tiring for her to shuffle to 2 places in that short period of time.

*EDIT

thanks for deleting that post, mod!

Guest -x.smile.31

*cough*thankgodthosepicsaregonenow*cough*

thanks for the gif miracle! she looks so serious, yet

cute there =P i love all of her facial expressions when she

sings! you can tell that she's so into the song, which makes

the performance even more impressive =D

Guest __`b4by

available in our clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Help make our clubbox gold!!

M.Net Anycall AnyBand Concert Part 1 (2007-11-29).avi [350 MB]

M.Net Anycall AnyBand Concert Part 2 (2007-11-29).avi [351 MB]

M.Net Anycall AnyBand Concert Part 3 (2007-11-29).avi [250 MB]

[DVD] AnyBand - Making Film [thaitvxq].VOB [203.6 MB]

wow. today's been pretty calm for this thread...

i think it's just been overload recovery day? haha.

anyway.

i don't know if this has been shared yet, but here it is:

The judging committee of the 49th Japan Record Awards has revealed its list of winners. The 10 winners of the Gold Award are:

"Jewelry day" by Ayaka

"LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING" by w-inds.

"Toki no Kakera" by EXILE

"PEACH" by Ai Otsuka

"Kanazawa No Ame" by Miyuki Kawanaka

"Ai no Uta" by Kumi Koda

"Tsubomi" by Kobukuro

"Kiyoshi no Soran Bushi" by Kiyoshi Hikawa

"LOVE LETTER" by BoA

"Hitori Satsumaji" by Kaori Mizumori

Credits: AsianBite and asianfanatics + sChiZoO14, Kwon Orin @ BoAjjang

congrats to BoA!

Available at GOE-SS' Clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please help us get a gold Clubbox! Download as much as you can! :lol:

[sheet music] AnyBand (TPL & Promise U).zip -2 MB-

[sheet music] AnyBand (TPL & Promise U).rar -2 MB-

anyband2if2.th.png

[DVD] AnyBand - Making Film [thaitvxq].VOB -203.6 MB-

anyband1dg6.th.png

[DVD] AnyBand - Photo Gallery & Day Dream [thaitvxq].VOB -180.0 MB-

Read this in the Epik High thread. For all you TabloA / BoBlo fans :)

lol ok i was just sifting through daum and naver and saw these articles

it was just released a while ago so i didnt think it was previously posted but you can yell at me if it has

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...120122241513559

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1111&ext=na

so they were on this entertainment news show and boa was asked "who are you the closest/friendliest to?" and she replied "blo oppa who i keep in contact with" and joked around saying "i don't know junsu's number, i'm the least close to him from all the tvxq members." lol cuuute

then the reporter asked tablo what it feels like when he gets a text msg from boa, and boa said whenever she sends a text tablo replies after 24 hrs HAHAHA

he was asked why and tablo said thats how long it takes for it to sink in lol. he was like for the first 12 hours he's like thinking 'did i really just get a text from boa' LOL and then he said for the rest of the time he calls other members and shows off and then after he texts back hahfashfhHAHAHA omg LOL <3

lol and then boa said tablo always texts asking about the weather in japan and asked him if he's really that interested in the weather ahahahaha

and it says she also mentioned about when they first met he really wanted to take a picture with her and after he was so happy omg fanboyyyyyyy <3

Cute ^_^

Archived