B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest hanjin90

ANYBAND concert was awesome <3

i luv all the songs, and the BoA & Junsu duet wasnt that bad, i think they did an okay job

that perf was enjoyable, neither of them sang in perfect English but i cant understand nearly what they sang

BoA's live singing was superb, i <3 GOT it has been 5 month since she sang GOT live in Korea

i like the cheer while she was drinking lol watching this just made me want her comeback T.T 6h Korean album pls!

---------------------------

thanx for the translation Sue

BoA & Tablo are so cute, i'm just hoping there were more interactions between them lol i just cant get enough of them

i'm a Boblo fan now <3 wow~ there are some songs havent been revealed yet, tat makes me so excited

i wonder when will Anycall release the other songs, i hope it will be very soon

it's Mnet News on Anyband concert

u can read the translation by Sue on the previous page ^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O..thank yo very hanjin90 for letting me know of the translation and thanks suejinner for the translation....BoA is so cute...like to see her playing around with others. :)

Everyone, thanks for the links and updates! Suejinners, thanks for the translations, and astarael, yay I've been looking for clips of Yunho and BoA lol

I heard BoA left for Japan the day after the concert for promotions. She's going to come out next week in Music Station ^^ I can't wait to see her LYM performance!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

BOA!!!!!!!!

so amazing TT__TT

I wanna be there in the video XD

oh soooooooo cool

and the videos from the concert :D

sooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so GREAT!!!!!

I love BOA!!!!!!!!!

:)

Guest -x.smile.31

thanks for the links everyone! and thanks for the translations

suejinners! lol they are all so cute! i laughed at the part

where they said that Bora was the oldest =P hahaha Junsu

said that Tablo was his gallbladder =P thanks funny! i wish

Bora talked some more though~!

The performances were just amazing! they all blew me away

with their talents =P BoA rocked as usual =]

Guest atlantis-x

thanks for the translation suejinners!(:

haha. tablo seriously cracks me up everytime. i m glad that boa likes his personality. he just have that ability to make people happy. haha.

i want to listen to boa doing tablo's rap! since tablo said she was good at it.

bora is such a sweet girl. the way she carries herself is very mature and her voice sounds so different from the recordings when she did backup!

haha junsu seems a little shy in the video but his comment about tablo being his gallbladder is funny!

i feel like boa was very fidgety in the video.kind of like a child.haha. she kept shifting around, kicking her legs, swinging them every moment. but she does look like she was really happy!(: aww. i thought she did get a lot of cheers. i mean it cant beat junsu's but the crowd did go crazy while she was drinking water. haha. it's cute how the rest of them were quick to reassure her. haha and tablo's reply is funny. i bet he was the one making the room chaotic instead. haha.

and there are more songs coming out! yay!(:

Guest xiao_yun87

new crappy blog translations by me~

Rehearsals... (2007 30th november)

BoA THE LIVE X`mas are undergoing intensive rehearsals now

the performance dates are getting closer, even though im nervous

but live performances always makes me happy

to those that are coming, please anticipate!

performance list, it will be kept a secret for now!

to prevent getting ill, I even wore a mask

everyone must also be weary of flu alright.

3011yr8.th.jpg

credits : xiao_yun87@soompi, @ boajjang

i love the interview =) thanks for translating.. im glad i know what's going on! LOL... tablo must be the one making the most noise! eeek... and junsu and boa is still so... distant... boa looks really happy... being a solo singer must be lonely... bora didn't get much air time.. but still.. im impressed =)

so many songs to anticipate... what do you guys think are the chances of a nocut anyband concert backstage or anyband cf behind the scenes?

Hi, everybody~

I am very BEHIND. T_T

I can't thank you all properly but I do appreciate the pictures (yeah, tons and loads of nice pics!!) and translations, info, updates.

Thank you so much Sue Jin, hanjin90 and all of you guys.

hanjin, I really LOVE LOVE LOVE you for posting Soon Gan Soon Gan's super clear and super nice pictures of BoA in ANYBAND concert. >_<

I actually shocked seeing such nice super HQ pics, and nearly fell off my chair.

I took files from cashewmania CB + Godsoftheeast CB, too, thank you very much for the files.

---------------

I need help. Could anybody please tell me the link to see BoA + Tablo holding hands and running around?

I tried and have read 5 pages but I still couldn't find it. Maybe the link slipped past my eyes. T_T Please help me out and don't let me die.

OMG, I must add that A Whole New World perf was totally awesome!!!

Oh, how I wish ANYBAND to last for a very long, long time. *sigh*

Anyway, we still have new songs waiting for us and let's looking forward to hear them~ <3

BTW, ANYBAND's fan club could be called ANYFAN, don't you think? :lol:

^ Check out the anyband thread at the korean celeb pictures forum? I'm sure u can find it there.

Haha.. Music Station likes to invite ayumi and boa to appear at the same time(well, both are the PD's personal favourite...zzzz). I swear that the artist she meet the most in Music Station is ayumi hamasaki.

Guest Wen Jing

There are more songs of Anyband????

OMG!! That's great!!

Samsung or Anycall company, please release them soon! I can't wait to hear them!!

Thanks for the translation suejinners!!!

They were soo funny in the interview!

Guest Joshorty

Didn't BoA already perform at MS?

And yeah she's back to Japan already...it took me 2 listens to get hooked on LOSE YOUR MIND and it has been in my head all day. I even played it during music class (like on an instrument) :D I hope her album comes out soon so I can the singles instead of buying them separately like I did with MADE IN TWENTY...ugh her schedule is so busy like any other stars there - already having second thoughts on being a singer...talents down the drain :( ...

And cool. Today's news mentions that the song LOSE YOUR MIND will be used in the Toshiba phone model W55T and will also feature Yutaka Furukawa (he deserves it :D ) I'm already in love with the SO REAL CM and I can't wait to see this one.

I need help. Could anybody please tell me the link to see BoA + Tablo holding hands and running around?

I tried and have read 5 pages but I still couldn't find it. Maybe the link slipped past my eyes. T_T Please help me out and don't let me die.

^ Check out the anyband thread at the korean celeb pictures forum? I'm sure u can find it there.

Thanks but I mean the video of them holding hands. Sorry I was vague. :rolleyes:

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

M.Net Anycall AnyBand Concert Part 1 (2007-11-29).avi [350 MB]

M.Net Anycall AnyBand Concert Part 2 (2007-11-29).avi [351 MB]

M.Net Anycall AnyBand Concert Part 3 (2007-11-29).avi [250 MB]

Junsu, BoA – A Whole New World, My Name, Spark, Girls On Top.avi [241 MB]

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora – Merry Xmas, TPL, and Promise You.avi [219 MB]

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora – Anyband Making Film [thaitvxq].vob [350 MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

the anyband showcase was fantastic 8DDD

when i was watching the TPL performance i just kept thinking, "man, i really want a giant cube that says TALK PLAY LOVE on it . . . " hah !

i am unimpressed by the xiah & boa duet . . . i mean, of ALL SONGS, why did they pick THE MOST OVERUSED KOREAN SUNG ENGLISH SONG EVER ?

i didn't really want to listen to it ( but i did anyways, hah ! ) and it was pretty good ? it wasn't a bad performance - to say the least .

talk play love was a really energetic performance, it was really cool when the people came out of the stage ''looking'' for anyband, but it bugged me that boa was behind the screen the entire time - it blurred her face D:

a lost chance to make gifs !

- also

I am anxious for BoA the Live ! i really hope she doesn't get sick ? it seems all the celebrities have been getting sick lately /:

thanks for all the updates `~

Archived