B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

thanks for the blog update! +translations ^__^. im hungry now~ haha

&i can't wait for her new toshiba CM! someone at boaworld said that LYm would be the main song used! like BoALoveS said!

Its her sixth time winning a Best Hit award?? (i dont know what the award is calledsorry ><')

CONGRATS!

She looks sooo pretty in the performance!

-THanks Mae for posting all those pics in the kceleb section!

Im kinda torn between Mickey/BoA & Yunho/BoA LOL.. they are so cute! im glad that they are all friends!

btw i love the pic wishywashy posted ^^ thanks for posting!

heheh i just felt like posting this. it doesn't hurt to see it again?!?

10716604ns3.jpg

LOL BoA jumps up to match his height :lol:

y1dq6.jpg

So Yunho matches her height :D

y2tu8.jpg

y3fy4.jpg

Yunho accidently stepped onher foot so yeah he was checkin if she was okay

y4sl0.jpg

y5dt2.jpg

y6zj6.jpg

credits to daum

anybody else like the yunho boa pairing? hahah

Guest saranghae<3

isnt the Anyband Concert tmr? I cant wait ^___^v

btw, those are some <3333 pictures *__*

I love BoA with any DBSK member except Changmin cuz he's just too young for her xD

I realllly like how they are all good friends~<3

Guest suejinners

PREVIEW OF DAYDREAM

2min ( this one loaded super fast for me so while u wait for the 2:20 one listen to this one! lol)

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....sc&no=84470

OR~~~

2:20

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...1&skinNum=1

^dead T__T

OMG

OMG

BoA's voice<3 Xiah's voice!Tablo's rap! ahhh. (poor bora T_T)

i wasn't expecting this type of song~ they sound soo good altogether!!!!!!!!!

repost of the lyrics~

img326110eq3.jpg

ANYBAND<33

THEY SOUND SOOOOOO GOOD<3

--edit

i posted a downloadable link at boajjang/ivy forums for the 2 min preview!

PREVIEW OF DAYDREAM

2min

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....sc&no=84470

OR~~~

2:20

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...1&skinNum=1

OMG

OMG

BoA's voice<3 Xiah's voice!Tablo's rap! ahhh. (poor bora T_T)

i wasn't expecting this type of song~

ahhhhhhhhh so its not anydream...or are they different songs?

brb with edit^^

EDIT____

mmmm the songs alright...has a very mysterious feel to it haha

i wonder what part jin bora has in this song??

Guest fretfred

thanks for the blog update! +translations ^__^. im hungry now~ haha

&i can't wait for her new toshiba CM! someone at boaworld said that LYm would be the main song used! like BoALoveS said!

Its her sixth time winning a Best Hit award?? (i dont know what the award is calledsorry ><')

CONGRATS!

She looks sooo pretty in the performance!

-THanks Mae for posting all those pics in the kceleb section!

Im kinda torn between Mickey/BoA & Yunho/BoA LOL.. they are so cute! im glad that they are all friends!

btw i love the pic wishywashy posted ^^ thanks for posting!

heheh i just felt like posting this. it doesn't hurt to see it again?!?

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5935/10716604ns3.jpg

LOL BoA jumps up to match his height :lol:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5269/y6zj6.jpg

credits to daum

anybody else like the yunho boa pairing? hahah

ME! LOL

I love the Micky/BoA pairing too <3

I heard she closest to Jae amongst the five boys? I still like Micky/BoA and Yunho/BoA, Jae/BoA....... hm, as much as I adore Jaejoong, it doesn't work out, ahahahaha.

When was this by the way?

Guest -x.smile.31

!@#$% daydream! thanks for the link suejinners i'm waiting

for it to load now...sooo SLOW! TT0TT it's probably gunna be really

good though

O.O those pics of Yunho and BoA are so adorable! i didn't see the

last two sets before =P thanks again suejinners =]

woot~! Anyband's soon!!! *anticipates*

[EDIT] it's done! OoO !@#$% *spazzes* i'm so in love with this song

it song~ BoA and Junsu's voice really do match well and i love Tablo's

part!...I thought Junsu was a girl at first =X

Guest astarael

lol, I like BoA with any of the DBSK guys, but Changmin and BoA are strictly nuna-dongsaeng. :] I find it really sweet; he called her "muhtjin BoA nuna".

I still can't believe that I haven't seen that video clip of BoA/Yunho yet; it's gotta be out there somewhere.

Thanks a bunch for the preview, Sue Jin!!! The song has such a cool sound to it; when I saw the lyrics before, I was thinking it'd be a rock song, but this is so awesome. I love the intro too, with the wind, the rain, the footsteps and the bell; it sounds eerie. <333 They all sound awesome! I'm so excited for the concert!!

AGH, this song is addicting. AnyBand is addicting! lol, you think they'll dance when they perform at the concert?

Guest anna_85

the song is frikken awesome!!!

the title of the song matches well with the song... it has that whole dreamy, mysterious sound to it

i think this song turned out to be similar to the past anycall songs, which isnt a bad thing of course =)

but anyways, boa and junsu sound awesome as usual... bora will probably have a piano solo near the end of the song... hopefully, i've really grown to love her piano solos =)

Guest jessiep

BoA is glowing in every single photo, and I now must say that BoA/Yunho and BoA/Micky couplings are very hot. I disagree that she looked tired. I think she looked so gorgeous, fresh and somewhat bored (but then so are other SMers) in some (lecture) moments.

It seemed like she got a lot of praises (esp. those thumbs-up) from these political figures. I'm also glad that she got to hang out some of her SMers. However, where was Lee So Man? I'm very surprised not seeing him along with BoA and others SMers at this important meeting.

Oops, I thought the Anyband concert would take place today. I was anxiously looking for some action photos of the concerts when I logged on here. Then, I realized that it's not until tomorrow...lol...how silly I am!

ps: BoA always love spice ramen noodles :)

Edited: Oh, I didn't realize that the link of Daydream was posted. It's an interesting piece, which is very different from TPL and Promise You.

Guest susu bb

OMG..thanks for the links suejinners!

wow..the song is so different from what i had expected. i thought daydream would be some happy pop song kinda like Promise U.

but LOL..its so spunky..n_n i dunno how to describe it but i love it so much.

BoA sounds so sexy and all they sound awesome. i cant wait to hear the full version. i wonder how they're gonna fit bora in.

Guest Wen Jing

suejinners!

Thanks for the song preview!

EDIT:

Just listened to it and the first thing that came to my mind is that this song is soo different from the others two.

And BoA and Junsu sounds sooo SEXY~~~~~~

And I really like this~

Thanks for sharing again! Can't wait for the full song!

Guest atlantis-x

wow! i like daydream! the vibe it gives off is totally different from TPL and promise you. something mysterious and foreboding about it. they sound so good together!(: junsu's husky voice really matches well with this song and boa's voice is powerful as usual.

7 hours to go to the anyband concert! well at least i think. it should be past noon now in korea. haha.the concert is today! i think it's the time zone difference that is confusing everyone.

*edit

top a page!

some caps to share from boa's love letter performance in best hits kayousai! congrats to her winning golden artist again!(: she looks pretty!

look at the light sticks in the audience gallery!

caps3.jpg

caps4.jpg

cAPS6.jpg

CAPS7.jpg

she's so cute at the end when she mouthed thank you to the audience!

caps10.jpg

caps9.jpg

her one-dimple smile! (: she makes me jealous of it. why is mine not as deep as hers?

caps11.jpg

caps12.jpg

credits to me.(:

*edit again.

i just found this video on youtube. not sure whether anyone had seen it yet. but this is a fancam of boa performing love letter at the PIA music complex! she sang the entire song.the video is out of sync but just listen out for her singing.(:

FANCAM -- Love Letter @ PIA music complex

Guest suejinners

atlantis-x- oooooooooooo i love your caps

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/atl.../boa/caps11.jpg

GORGEOUS~~~~~~

i love her dimple too! its so long and deep. mines short .. lol im jealous XD

i really like Daydream! its different fromt he other songs! i like that 3 different styles! woot woot!

the beginning sounds like some movie ost... like harry potter. hahahahah X)

well yall

the whole song is finally released on melon!

http://www.melon.com/gnb2/album/album_info..._musicCd=CL0100

credits to L군 at boaworld bestiz

so someone will be able to get it for us? lol XD

eeeee its like 2:00 pm there!! EEEE im so excited for the concertttttt

OMG OMG OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE ITS OUT! AHHHH!! YES YES YES!!! DAYDREAM IS NOW MY FAVORITE SONG!

It sounds so anymotion type song. I really love it. And Junsu's girls raspy voice times BoA divided by Tablo's rap to the square root of Jin Bora equals enternal flavor of happiness.

I really love the song! YAY YAY YAY!!

And those pics that all of you guys posted, I would like to thank you. I would have posted earlier but I was so lazy. Yoochun seems to be sitting next to BoA. Im so glad that they were together, I wonder what they chatted about!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYY!!! A FEW MORE HOURS TILL THE ANYBAND CONCERT! I AM SOOOOO ANTICIPATING TOMMOROW WHEN I GO ON SOMPI!!!!

Guest astarael

^ eternal flavor of happiness, lol. That just about describes it.

atlantis-x, thanks for the caps! I love the whole feel of the stage, and she looks pretty as always. lol, I like her dimple too; I only have two small ones.

I have to agree; everytime I listen to Daydream, I think of Harry Potter, a dark castle on a stormy night. *sigh* I've been waiting for someone to share the whole song on bestiz. xD Hopefully before I have to get to bed, it'll be up. I want to hear this part:

[보아]보여줘 behind 니 모습을 다가와 touch 날 가져봐

[준수]뜨거워 sweet 니 그 입술 가슴은 up 떨려와

... their vocals are pretty sexxy, lol. And crap, I'm going to be up late tonight. -____-

^Lol. Harry potter? Really I think of an egyptian type where BoA is singing on top of a temple while they sing to the little people. And like the police go after them because they are not suppose to climb on things in a museum.

Anyways, Suejinners, I would have got the song, but the melon link you posted doesnt have the full song.. :tears:

Archived