B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Ahhh I'm new to this thread, well to the forums too but I reallllllly like Boa <3

Those are some nice pics of her with the politicians. She seems a bit tired out in some pics tho.

How old is Boa now?

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest susu bb

^she's 21. (22 in korea) :)

thanks for all the pictures! her hair looks so silky. :D i want to touch it

and all the thumbs up photos make me laugh.

the meeting sounds very interesting. illegal downloading..etc. :x

Guest astarael

Hi, JwJ11 !

Yeah, thumbs up everywhere.

I'll make the topic right now before I go to bed then. :] I hope you don't mind that I use your info, Sue Jin; I'll make sure to credit you.

2007112618110662112_1.jpg

NISI20071126_0005639901_web.jpg

NISI20071126_0005639903_web.jpg

NISI20071126_0005639910_web.jpg

Guest xiao_yun87

wow she's so pretty =)

anyone knows what time for tonights award show? and where i can catch it.. like tv ants? which channel?

New blog entry : Every time the temperature drops...

Is everybody fine and not ill?

Everytime the weather turns cold I feel like eating food that are hot.

Like steamboat, ramen

This days I've fallen in love with hotpot from japan!

1126wb0.th.jpg

This is taken when I was returning fron Osaka (?), I so want to eat ramen right now.

Spicy soup with ramen, topped with spring onion,

Taste so good~~!

After getting full, I feel so much more energetic!

credits : xiao_yun87@soompi/boajjang

Guest atlantis-x

thanks for all the pictures suejinners and astarael!

boa looks so mature in those pictures! her hair is incredibly long and silky. some shampoo company should really think of endorsing in her. haha.

i realise that she always has that very shy smile(and covering her mouth with her hand) when some guy put his arms around her!

she looks a little tired though. well at least compared to the boys from dbsk and suju, she looks the most tired.

glad to see her meeting up with fellow sm-ers again. haha. she looks so small and pettie standing/sitting with them!

and thanks for the blog update, yun(err i can call you this here too right)! i like hotpot and ramen too! haha. and i dont think TVants has that channel. but i think it's a 9.00pm in japan so which is about now at where we are. haha.

Guest miracle;

LOL. is it just me or the man who gave boa the 'thumbs up' pose is a REALLY big fan of boa? he just looks like one. lool, so cute! ahhh BOA AND THE SM BOYS! its great to see boa and micky sitting together. HAHAHA. my boa+micky love (:

she looks awesome, i love her hair when its straight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/thos...383483454_1.jpg

^ LOL <333 I LOVEEE THIS PICTURE.

micky : hey gurlll, you look smokin'

boa : ngekngekngek <3

<3333 it's cute to see boa is the only girl sitting with the sm boys. they look so happy together. she must've really missed her friends such as YOOCHUN, yunho, kangin, eeteuk etc etc since all of them are from the same company (:

Guest hanjin90

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6825/2007...39817431zs0.jpg

man, this made me laugh, she's so adorable

i'm jealous of her silky long hair, it's REALLY nice

tat Lee Myung Park guy looks very happy when he met BoA lol he even put his arm around her shoulder

she was sitting next to Yoo Chun & Yun Ho <3<3<3 she & Yoo Chun look really good together~hehe

thanx for all the pics update Mae & Sue as well as the translation from xiao_yun87

i <3 u guys~hehe

micky : hey gurlll, you look smokin'

boa : ngekngekngek <3

ROFL it sounds so cute

BoA's 2008 calendar HQ scans

Credits: hcyspeed0510 at gBoAfans and BoAjjang + boanjel

43999315xa1lx2pr0.th.jpg47058208oy1xq6kh2.th.jpg49072968fg9tf3mr1.th.jpg

75218033pd5wa2cz2.th.jpg85398488pg9ux7wh1.th.jpg95605432cb4ad1gt0.th.jpg96409377bg8sm0mh7.th.jpg

these scans are AMAZING <3

omg suejinners and astarael thank you so much for those pictures! BoA is always between Yunho and Micky haha.. And I seriously love her hair here.. so pretty!

And thank you xiao_yun87, for the new blog entry. The ramen looks really good lol

And... omg just 1 more day til the concert!!!

Guest Wen Jing

She's back in Korea right now~

Hope she will be rehearsing with Junsu oppa ^^

And she looks beautiful in that event, so many interaction which Yunho and Micky makes me soo happy~~~ ^^

Guest hikki88

oh god! everytime i came here, i felt my heart beating so fast!!!!!!

damn...y cant they take more pix of her with yunho? aaaaaa...

i didnt know micky will make a good pair with boa until today... hahaha

Guest BoALoveS

New Toshiba CM for the W55t will come out soon !!! I think LYM will be use as the theme... or maybe another new song, who knows ??? ^^

Guest astarael

^ If that is not the cutest thing I've seen today, I don't know what is, lol. I feel like sticking it into the Celeb Photos topic; there isn't enough of Suju or DBSK in there. Thank you for sharing! Oh, good job, you already posted it in there. :] Thanks again.

Thanks for the translation, xiao_yun87! I feel like she should be a bit more personal with her Japanese fans, but maybe they prefer it this way, maybe they really appreciate her photography. :] Looks like good stuff, mm.

I'd forgotten about the awards show. :X I tried to watch the performance over at bestiz, but it was being a jerk and wouldn't load; she looked super pretty from what I saw though. I'm curious to see the whole show with the other guests and the awardings.

Wow, I didn't think anyone would be able to scan their calendar. I heard it was really big? Thanks, hanjin! I still love the September/October one.

Guest anna_85

thanks for all the pics! boa looks gorgeous (as usual)

but i LOVE the pictures of her with yunho and yoochun (they are LOVE!)

thank you xiao_yun87 for the translation! =)

Archived