B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup.. the pv saves the song.. the song ain't as rocky or whatever u called it as some of her songs.. it's too short..but wellwith that dance it'll be tiring if it's too long...

oh the musicfair21 will be aired tonight..woohoo...

and nice work xyunaxfantasiesx!!!!

Guest atlantis-x

it's good to see boa dancing like this again. though i guess when she performs the song live the dancing will be a lot more toned down. i hope she performs the entire song though! most of her performances in japan are always just a cut of the song. but LYM is pretty short so i hope she can do that. we will see her first performance on music fair21!(:

i wonder whether her foot is still ok though. if you look at the pv. she actually changed from the stiletto boots that she walked down the catwalk with to flatter boots when she dance.but oh well. it's killer to dance in stiletto whether you have a foot injury or not. plus she has to step on that guy for that cheerleader pose. doubt the guy would let her do that in her stiletto heels. haha.

and i just love the male dancers. their interaction with boa is so funny! all the dorky poses.

really pretty avatars there xyunaxfantasiesx!(:

Guest chibifry

The PV is amazing. They definitely invested some money into it.. finally! For a change, haha.

I love how she has her classic hairstyle again. Its her trademark!

The dancing is great.

The song itself at first is not anything too special, but once you listen to it a few times you get used to the melody and its catchy!! Like all BoA songs.. :D

she actually changed from the stiletto boots that she walked down the catwalk with to flatter boots when she dance.but oh well. it's killer to dance in stiletto whether you have a foot injury or not. plus she has to step on that guy for that cheerleader pose. doubt the guy would let her do that in her stiletto heels. haha.

and i just love the male dancers. their interaction with boa is so funny! all the dorky poses.

really pretty avatars there xyunaxfantasiesx!(:

she did change her boots? wow i must go rewatch it...

0052unft4.jpg

lovefm011wwru7.jpg

lovefm021wqvw3.jpg

lovefm034ikrp2.jpg

f_bo200609wl7m_a4b4bf0.jpg

Guest atlantis-x

^thanks for the links! but you put the same link for both. they both lead to lose your mind. haha.

ok i shall go and try watch it. see whether daum hates me tonight.(:

Guest atlantis-x

haha yep! it's Hitoto Yo.

boa is really sounding good! her lose your mind performance was really well done. she hit all her notes well without sounding out of breath(kind of like the recorded version). haha i like she had this attitude at the start of the song but then from the dance interlude onwards she was all cheeky and stuff(haha to her expression doing the 'uh oh' part) . the ending pose is cute! (:

meri kuri is beautiful! boa's voice is really good in this.clear and powerful. she's improved so much and she didnt sound like she was straining at all.

haha. daum hates me too. i cant load the nada sou sou performance as well. haha.

*EDIT

thanks to BoALoveS i finally got to watch the nada sou sou performance! hmmm. maybe it's me. but some parts of the song sounded a little messy. like towards the end when the three of them were harmonising, it didnt sound like they were singing together. but they ended off well!(: haha.

ok maybe i m just biased. but boa does sound really good for all the 3 performances! looking good, sounding good, dancing good! (:

Guest BoALoveS

Haha, don't worry, daum hates me too !! I think daum hates all foreigners from Korea XDDD

But I'm lucky, I could watch Fuji TV with a special program, and I ripped the live !! I've just uploaded it on Veoh and on my website if you want them ;) BoA is so hot, I like it so much !!

Guest hanjin90

her LYM perf was so so good,her voice sounds awesome, now i like the song even more

her cute pose at the end <3<3<3

havnt watched the Meri Kuri perf yet, i'm waiting for the HQ ver

LYS is HOT <3333

thanx for the link Sue Jin

i already watched her new pv! and omg! it rocks! i really really love it.. the dance is so amazing.. boa is gorgeous and glamourous in the video... wow.. boa really rocks! hehehehehe... v^__^

and i really love meri kuri.. actually it's on my list for christmas songs! hahaha... and her voice really changed! wow!!

Guest VitaDolce*

Thanks to BoALoveS :D

Lose your Mind ...

Music Fair performance

I think I lost my mind ... hahaha.

That was an amazing performance,

I'm sure it was Live singing. That was great!

The best vocal performance of her for a Japanese

dance/fast song. Well that is just my opinion.

MeriKuri

feat. Rimi Natsuki

I love this song. The two singers have distinct voice.

Their voices blended well.

Nada Sousou

feat. BoA, Rimi Natsuki and Hitoto Yo

This is the first time we will be hearing BoA sing

this type of song, she did great.

Is it just me or BoA sang amazingly in each song!

Now, I can't wait for her other performances

and her ANYBAND concert, I hope she will sing

other songs too. :tears:

Guest kpopjunkie13

BoALoveS thanks for sharing the veoh link...

cant stand waiting for daum to upload.. so slow

i love boa's performance.. so gorgeous

she hit all the high notes while dancing

well girls on top is harder... she keeps on getting better in singing live

i was hoping to see her do the chair dance.. maybe next time i guess <_<

i dont really like the other song though...

her voice doesnt suit the song imo

--------------------------------------

Wonder-Girls-Logo2.png

credits: splotcydivinity & airen

Guest miracle;

the first thing which came across my mind while watching the lose your mind perf was, PERVERTED CAMERAMAN. ;D

secondly, boa looks good ^^. she sounded amazing, i especially LOVE her high notes towards the end! hah the ending pose is adorable (:

Thank you so much BoALoveS...

OMG...and is the very 1st Lose your mind performance, BoA wore the highest heels in the MV to performance, the last post is cute ^^

As for merry chri, whenever she sang that song, i feel like crying =.= so touching.

Nada Sou Sou is nice with BoA voice in it. It had different feel when listening to the 3 of them :)

Thanks for the links Suejinners and BoALoveS!

The LYM performance was really good! I had to hear the high note part again because I didn't believe I actually heard it!!

BoA sounded really good in Nada Sousou.. I love it when she sings high ^^

And same goes with Meri Kuri... BoA seems to be doing SOO much better with high notes! After watching these performances I got to see BoA's talent again haha

with so many good comments.. i can't wait to watch it!!!...

y generation nov issue 292

err... something about BoA geting prettier, more feminine... mentioned about her powerful dancing skills

err i don't know how to explain the last line.....

f_ygennov2007m_c3e1cf9.jpg

tv times issue 792

f_tvtimesissum_8711e34.jpg

epop issue 133

f_epopno13320m_ccf2a84.jpg

f_epopno13320m_567aa25.jpg

credit: Bum

Guest -x.smile.31

thanks for the magazine scans Bum! ^-^

this isn't about boa but...youtube sure is getting popular

now-a-days =X

thanks suejinners and BoALoveS for the links!

i'm totally in love with these performances! her living singing

is getting better and better! <33 can't wait for more LYM

performances!

Guest hanabi ;

Nada Sousou

wow. BoA was good in this song.

its sort of traditional japanese song right?

but she did it very nicely.

and i realise she had the most hand actions :P

Meri Kuri

the collab was great

but i still like boa's rendition better.

she puts much more focus on the high and long notes.

Lose Your Mind

despite the dancing, she still manage to hit the high notes and sang the song perfectly.

maybe cause the dance steps were lessen due to her performing live

but it was still a great performance!

BoA is getting more active these days.

there is only about 2 more days till the Anyband concert

i simply cnt wait for it.

the songs are stuck in my head.

i also want to hear the third song.

maybe they will perform it in the concert.

i hope there will be a very good and clear fancam for us to see ^_^

Archived