B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

All of the award shows in general have been going downhill since BoA's last album, IM(biased:x)O. After 2005, a lot of the big stars just stopped going to these shows (Hyori, Rain, Se7en, BoA)...some networks even canceled them altogether. The shows are still entertaining, but they seem to have lost their spark. This year's MKMF...I was surprisingly disappointed with the SM performances. =/. meh. Or maybe it's the disappointment with Anyband's absence talking. Seriously. I knew it was too good to be true T_T. I saw that AnyBand banner in the beginning during the red carpet too (thanks for the instructions on how to watch it, btw <3)...DBSK/BoA fans who went must've been upset. I hear Mnet isn't doing a great job handling this as well...just brushing it off like their performance wasn't confirmed at all. I really hope that the weather was to blame.

We still have the Anyband concert to look forward to though! Since it's a CONCERT, I hope they'll be there a few days in advance to rehearse and stuff @_@.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest akfgtenshi

can anyone please HELP ME!

;_;

where can i buy tickets for the Anyaband concert?

i'm trying to find out like crazy but i'm too useless...

;___________________;~

and i relli want to go!

I AM HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED THAT BOA DID NOT APPEAR!

Actually I was dissapointed because not only BoA did not appear but ALOT of others either did not or planned not too.

When I woke up I was soo anticipating this peformance and the dance battle and to figure that both did not satisfy me got me hyped for nothing.

I think M.net IS going downhill with the whole BoA and the artists not coming, like they should have told us and...ah Im just sad.

The stage was poorly constructed so I wonder how the ANYBAND perf would look like if they did peform.

I mean the 2005 peformance of Over the Top was THE BEST. The stage was so awsome and lots of stars came and it was like the year for all artists even BoA. But now, I am just dissapointed in everything.

I really wish she would come back to korea soon. I am getting VERY bored when shes in Japan. Shes been there for ages, But maybe the Anyband concert will make up...Will there be a DVD for the concert, I hope so or else I will become more sad. I would have to watch through fancams and stuff.

COMEBACK BOA!!!!

Guest atlantis-x

i didnt watch MKMF last year actually since i knew boa wasnt performing. haha. and i didnt know she was an award presenter until the last minute so i didnt get to catch it either. but i have say. over the top was really the best mkmf performance she had. i kind of liked the one in 2004 too. when she danced to remix of my name and spark and did a whole lot of performance that night with mflo and dbsk and of course by herself. she's always giving us such a show to watch at the mkmf. but i thought that the girls like stephanie and hyoyeon with their hot dance did well. SJ seemed a little messy but it was still a good performance nevertheless(heard all the screams from the auddience haha.)

i dont think they will have time to be around earlier. especially since boa(and if i m not wrong, dbsk too) has to appear on a show in japan on the 26th.the best hit thing. (i kind of wonder how much she has been shuffling back and forth these days)

yeah. i heard mnet is not doing well to appease the fans. like what happened with the cassiopeians especially. the orgainsers seriously got a mess on their hands now to clear up.

Kind of on a side note...did anyone else think that Suju's brown outfits (PIC) looked like BoA's GoT outfit...except with random leather patches on it? lol...:x

Guest hanjin90

Kind of on a side note...did anyone else think that Suju's brown outfits (PIC) looked like BoA's GoT outfit...except with random leather patches on it? lol...:x

what Kyun Hyun was wearing reminded me of BoA's GOT outfit lol

i was checking some music sites and Anyband's songs are doing a good job

buddychartev7.jpg

bugchartby1.jpg

dorisakchartrc1.jpg

jukeonchartsq9.jpg

meloncharteh8.jpg

muzchartpa3.jpg

soribadachartyp2.jpg

sources: melon + dorisak + jukeon + buddy music + bug + muz

Guest astarael

Happy 500 pages! :]

Oho, the Suju outfits have that military uniform look like BoA's GOT outfit.

I wonder what the staff person said about the whole MKMF; maybe he explained what happened. Anyway, I have to agree about MKMF and how it's going downhill; something was just missing from it, and I know it wasn't just the fact that DBSK and BoA weren't able to make it. The best year had to have been 2005 with all the amazing performances. Anyway, I can't wait for BoA's upcoming performances. :]

Guest V-ni@star

thanks hanjin90

for the information....

they sure did a great job

happy 500th page^^

i have heard that many member here in soompi so disappointed with the award show.

i think mkmf 2005 is the best

maybe becos this year so many new artist nominated

but on the 2005 many star were nominated so they r more professional

i'm not syaing new artist r bad but they r not as professional as boa, shinhwa n many other artist

Guest ikesung

I also agree with all of you guys that Over the top is he best Boa perf ever.

i have to say that i already watched it for five times.

I really really love her perf.

i've been waiting for so long for her next perf.

i hope next year she'll join the mkmf.

Fighting BOA! :D

Happy 500th page (^^)v

To all the DISAPPOINTMENTS we have got from MKMF 2007 with no ANYBAND appearance ... (ㅠ.ㅠ) (ㅠ^ㅠ) (ㅠ.ㅠ) (ㅠ_ㅠ)

------------------

The MUSIC FAIR21 pictures looked awesome!! Thank you, Sue Jin.

BoA is going to sing the Japanese long-time favorite "Nada Sou Sou" with Natsukawa Rimi and Hototo Yo.

This is very interesting since BoA had never sung this style of Japanese folk song before (though she sang some of the old Korean tunes).

Plus "Nada Sou Sou" is really really popular.

And I am so glad BoA didn't wear the same outfit as in LOSE YOUR MIND PV (the 5-sec sneakpeak). I dislike the aunty-aunty pink outfit she had on along with the black wig. OMG no. Another outfit whispered "dakishimeru" to me softly. O_O

Thanks to everyone for the updates + comments.

I am really, really looking forward to MUSIC FAIR21 and the ANYBAND concert like everyone else.

:D

i kind of liked the one in 2004 too. when she danced to remix of my name and spark and did a whole lot of performance that night with mflo and dbsk and of course by herself. she's always giving us such a show to watch at the mkmf.

wow did she perform with dbsk in mkmf 2004? i didin't know that.. i tot she only perform my name spark and with mflo

yeah 287

a very teeny weeny article on anyband press

yeahissue287so2.jpg

credit: Bum

Guest atlantis-x

wow did she perform with dbsk in mkmf 2004? i didin't know that.. i tot she only perform my name spark and with mflo

err maybe i did remember wrongly. but i thought she did tri-angle with dbsk? the one where the boys wore a black outfit and she came in with the white my name outfit and later went on to do her my name item in that same outfit too. personally i liked that year's performance since she really went all out. doing so many performances in one night.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0qT0MVTB3tU&feature=related

^this is the one i m talking about. so is it the mkmf 2004? dbsk did my little princess, hug and then triangle.love boa in that triangle performance anyway. she's got that really 'dont mess with me' hard core vibe from her. haha.

i know she did a triangle performance with dbsk that year too at the sbs daesang or something right?

miss those days when they collaborated together anyway. it's always exciting to see them on the stage.

Guest atlantis-x

new love ballad coming out in march 2008! it's called 'be with you'.(:

愛犬家”BoA邦画主題歌に初挑戦!「犬と私の10の約束」

韓国人歌手のBoA(21)=写真=が、来年3月15日公開の映画「犬と私の10の約束」(本木克英監督)の主題歌を歌うことが18日、分かった。これまでに米アニメ映画の日本語吹き替え版や韓国映画の主題歌を歌ってきたが、邦画主題歌は初挑戦となる。

犬と飼い主の絆を描いた同作の世界観を歌で的確に表現できる歌手として、製作サイドでは早い段階から、大の犬好きであるBoAに熱烈ラブコールを送っていた。

日韓を行き来して活躍するため、日本で飼うトイプードルの「パーマ」(メス、1歳)となかなか一緒にいられないBoAは、台本を読み、涙。劇中、犬の視点から飼い主と交わされる「私にも心があることを忘れないでください」「できるだけ私と一緒にいてください」などの10の約束に胸を熱くし、自身の思いを重ね合わせて主題歌「be with you.」(発売日未定)を歌い上げた。

曲自体は犬への愛情だけに限定せず、大好きな人と交わした約束がかなうことを願う、恋愛ソングにもとれる珠玉のラブバラードに。

BoAは「みなさんそうだと思いますが、私にとってパーマは、愛しくて仕方がない存在。この映画を観て、大好きな愛犬により一層愛情を注いでいきたいと思いました」と話している。

クリスマスシーズンが近づき、街中ではBoAのヒット曲「メリクリ」がカップルの心を温めているが、来年は今回の歌が、聞く人々の心を温めてくれそうだ。

★主演は田中麗奈

「犬と私の10の約束」は、「クイール」、「子ぎつねヘレン」に続く松竹動物シリーズ第3弾。犬の視点から飼い主の心構えを説いた作者不明の短編詩「犬の10戒」をもとに、ゴールデンレトリバーの「ソックス」と飼い主の絆を描いた感動大作だ。主演は女優の田中麗奈(27)=写真=で、ほかに加瀬亮(33)、豊川悦司(45)らが出演。7月末発売の原作本(同タイトル、著・川口晴、文藝春秋刊)は23万部を突破した。

credits to sanspo.com & another_truth@boajjang for the headsup.

bascially. the article says that boa will be singing the theme song for a japanese movie, 'my 10 commitments/promises and the dog' . yep. and as a dog lover herself, boa feels especially with the theme song of the movie since she is reminded of her own dog, pama-chan. she said something like "everyday i will think of pama, that if i m just being around her, it's a way of showing my love to her. but after watching the movie, i realised that i love pama more than i had ever imagine."

Guest splendidlure

haha. i can't wait for the ballad & lose your mind ;D

boa at the 2005 mkmf award. how many outfits did she have? lols. she's such a big star. she deserves it anyways.

113604553174063700.jpg

113604546918552400.jpg

113604495170525400.jpg

113604512657683600.jpg

credits:bestiz

Guest strawberry_hit

wow overall anyband did really well (considering lack of performance). Samsung make money from the single as well as mobile phone sales...

Just some articles that have come out about about Be With You:

BoA sings first theme song for Japanese film [ Sun, November 18, 2007 (6:01pm EST) ]

Korean singer BoA is singing the theme song for the movie "Inu to Watashi no 10 no Yakusoku," it was revealed on Sunday. She previously provided "KEY OF HEART" for the Japanese dub of "Over the Hedge" (and also served as a voice actress for the film), but this is her first time doing the theme for a Japanese film.

The film, directed by Katsuhide Motoki and starring Rena Tanaka, is a story about a girl's connection with her golden retriever. It is inspired by the anonymously-authored "The Ten Commandments of Dog Ownership," a list of rules of pet ownership as told from the dog's perspective. A book version of the film's script was released at the end of July and has sold more than 230,000 copies so far.

BoA is known as a dog lover, and she currently owns a poodle named Paama. She reportedly was strongly moved by the movie's script, which resulted in the song "be with you," though the lyrics also apply to human relationships.

No release date has been set for the single yet, but the movie opens on March 15.

Source: Sankei Sports | Tokyograph

BoA to Sing Original Soundtrack for Japanese Movie [ 2007-11-19 ]

Pan-Asian start BoA will sing the original soundtrack for a Japanese movie.

The Japanese daily Sankei Sports has reported that BoA will sing the OST for a movie slated to open March 15. The singer has so far dubbed a U.S. anime film in Japanese and performed an OST for a Korean movie, but it's the first time she will sing for a Japanese movie.

The daily said the movie's production firm chose BoA because she can fully express through song the relationship between the movie's main characters, a dog and its owner.

The newspaper wrote that the OST is a ballad song entitled "Be With You," which conveys the feelings of the dog toward its owner, such as "keep in mind that I also have a soul" and "spend time with me as much as possible."

The daily said the message of the song is intended not only for dog owners but lovers as well.

Source: KBS GLOBAL, original article can be viewed HERE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0qT0MVTB3tU&feature=related

^this is the one i m talking about. so is it the mkmf 2004? dbsk did my little princess, hug and then triangle.love boa in that triangle performance anyway. she's got that really 'dont mess with me' hard core vibe from her. haha.

i know she did a triangle performance with dbsk that year too at the sbs daesang or something right?

miss those days when they collaborated together anyway. it's always exciting to see them on the stage.

thanks for the link!! gonna watch it..... i've only watch the one where she performs.. itot she wore golden outfit for her my name performance? haha confusing..

ya she did perform with dbsk at the sbs award.. that's the one where she won an award together with Rain right?...

i'm gonna have to search for their tri-angle performance then...

ohh i'm so happy that BoA's gonna sing for the main theme song of a movie at last!!!.. maybe she'll bring pama-chan to attend the movie premiere then...

if she ever sings a song for cat movie in korea, she can bring along sara then... :)

Archived