B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

*at school right now!

yea! i was disappointed when i didn't see BoA's name on the guest list. T_T

but OMG! im so excited now! gahh!!! i can't wait for the performance!!

^_____^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heygingersnap

lkjdthoiekrlsgrshg -DIES-

it would be SO awesome if anyband performed at mkmf.

i hope this is really true! they'll blow everyone away. 8D;

Guest hanjin90
omg!!! i wish i could watch it..i think i might look in boajjang..she if they have the perf...

OMG i cant wait..

WHEN IS THE MKMF AWARD????

it's this SATURDAY

OMG~~ is it for REAL??? ANYBAND at MKMF??? *dies*

they will blow everyone away

aww~~~ cant wait, we will have a great treat for this weekend

That person is HECKA good! I like his renditions on the paino it sounds so real!

ANd OH MY GOD! Anyband at the MKMKF! Now I have a SECOND reason I am going to watch it. I am so going to download the perf and leech the living crap out of it while I watch it. But anyways, Promise U, I hope they also promote TPL, or THE NEW SONG "ANY...I forgot what its called..Anycloud?" This is so happyness!

And Astreal whats the NHK????

Guest suejinners

MKMF is split into 4 parts and she will be inthe 3rdone! performing Promise u with Xiah junsu (why didn't they mention TABLO T__T hes going T__T)

it starts at 7 but if you watch around 9 to 10 you will be able to catch them performing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMGGGGGGGGG.

i wasn't really going to watch it live but now im gonna go crazy on that day XDDD ohhh man. thanks for posting Mae!!

wow shes going to be so tired flying back and forth esp if she goes on that NHK special broadcast on the 16th.. unless its prerecorded?

cause the MKMF awards is on the 17th T__T busy busy!

but im so excited ><

-

charlene thanks for that nice wallie!

btw who are the other two celebs in it? hehe im curious

Guest lilcece

ahhhhhhhh! Boa is going to be at the MKMF

awards this year?! that's so cool =D I hope

all four of the members will perform on that

day! she didn't get to perform last year... so

I'm looking forward to her this year ^^

Guest Wen Jing

OMG!! I was kinda hoping she will be performing with Anyband and I can't believe it's going to happen for real!!

Promise You... but I was hoping for TPL ^^ But I'm still really happy!!

Seeing BoA and Junsu performing together it's my dream!!!!

Can't wait!

Guest astarael

WHOA! THIS Saturday? I had no idea it was so soon, lol. I'm about ready to just throw everything to the side and just wait for Saturday to come, but I can't, I don't even know how to watch it live. I wonder what she'll wear and how they'll do her hair, and how much AnyBand interact with each other. xDMm. I should be studying, but I had to come and post this too. BoA's manager updated twice, one about AnyBand and the other about the upcoming MKMF performance. :]

boaismyangel, from what I know NHK is a public broadcaster in Japan. It shows Kouhaku Uta Gassen every year, and I remember they had Best Hit BoA NHK Super LIVE a couple years back. This one is another special, Love Song? With Mika Nakashima, Otsuka Ai, etc.

Anyband 화이팅^^ - 많이 사랑해주세요..^^

오랜만에 그리고 넘 늦게 올리는것 같아서...ㅋ 민망..!!

이번 보아가 Anyband라는 프로젝트에 참여하게 되었습니다..다들 알고 계시겠지만~~~

올해 한국활동이 없어서~이번 프로젝트에 참여한 보아와 주변 스텝들의 애착이 남다릅니다. 물론 여러분들에게 영상으로 밖에 보여지는 것이 전부이지만, 활동과 다름없는 애착을 갖고 참여했다는 것만 알아주셨으면 합니다.

호주에서 편도선염으로 40도까지 올라간 고열에도, 브라질에 있을 촬영을 위해 묵묵히 참아내며, 비행기를 4번 갈아타고, 25시간의 비행시간을 거쳐 브라질 도착 더운 날씨에도 무사히 촬영을 마쳤습니다. 몸이 많이 아팠던 그런 보아의 마음속에는 한국활동을 대신해 이번 프로젝트로 인해 팬들에게 인사드릴수 있다는 마음에 그런 정신력이 나왔던것 같습니다. 옆에서 항상 보고 있는 저로서는 그런 모습을 볼때마다 진정한 프로의식을 느낄 수 있어서 제 자신도 더 열심히 해야 겠다는 생각이 들때도 많이 있습니다. 배울점이 너무 많은 아이이거든요..^^ 가끔 애기 같을 때도 있지만....ㅋㅋㅋ

갑자기 너무 진지하게 써버렸네요..ㅋㅋ

여하튼~~~결론은 이번 Anyband 많이 사랑해달라는 말씀!!^^

2007 MKMF 출연~~`

이번에도 MKMF 출연을 하게 되었습니다.

MKMF 출연을 위해 당일날 입국을 합니다.

팬들이 보고싶어 하실 것 같아서..ㅋㅋㅋ

보아의 6집 앨범으로 멋있는 퍼포먼스와 함께 참여하면 좋았을텐데..멋있는 퍼포먼스는 보여드리지 못하지만, 보아의 색다른 매력을 보실 수 있을거에요..^^

무대에 서 있는 자체만으로도 남다른 포스가 느껴지잖아요...ㅋㅋ

많이 오셔서 응원부탁드려요...^^

I hope BoA is able to keep up her strength this month. :\ BoA's manager said that she got really sick; I think she had tonsilitis (I had to look this word up) and a really high fever, and then she had to take those long flights to Australia and Brazil, poor BoA.

Guest talksound

yessss! i'm excited. i wonder if she'll stay to actually watch the awards show before & after she performs?

i wish they were doing TPL.

Guest flycrazily

ah! i cant wait to see them perform promise you! i liked that song better than TPL =X.

she always does so well at the MKMF!

i hope its live =D

only a few more days left till the show! cant wait

Guest atlantis-x

this is exciting!(: i was hoping that she would be at MKMF this year since she's already preparing for the anyband concert in korea and now it's true!

ah. i just got to wait till someone uploads the performance. cant watch it where i m.

the MKMF performance is going to be great! all of boa's performance there has always been wow-ness though i hope she wont have another fainting episode from 2005 coz it sure sounds like she is not in the best health. hope she takes care and not work so hard. so many things coming up!

I hope she's better now...she mentioned being sick in one of her blog entries didn't she? Thanks for the mini translation, Mae.

Gahhh...MKMF. My anticipation for the weekend just exploded. The next two days are going to be hellish. T_T

Another update~ HERE!

Apparently, SooYoung from SNSD is close with BoA. Sooyoung had a brief career in Japan in the group "Route 0" and her roommates in Japan were BoA and Sunday (from CSJH)! They even took sticker pictures together.^^ BoA must be happy to see her dongsengs doing so well~

Guest heygingersnap

^ hehe, yeah! i had just posted that article in the snsd thread. ><;

i think it's still really cool how sm kids are together.

sooyoung must've learned a lot from boa, ahahaa. ;)

BoA's manager said that she got really sick; I think she had tonsilitis (I had to look this word up) and a really high fever, and then she had to take those long flights to Australia and Brazil, poor BoA.

ahhh, noooo. ;___;

tonsilitis is NOT good, esp if you're singing.

i hope she's better now. T__T

Guest suejinners

Soo Young is Sunday's roommate and they met with BoA. ??

some boaworlders were thinking it was that too^. the reporter wasn't very clear on the roommate part.

Yuri was asked who she thinks is thebest fashionista "gong hyo jin, kim min hee, lee hyori BoA sunbae"

and something like that she has a small figure but takes advantage of that and is stylish. her everyday usual style is good too..

wow they had to change 4 planes to get the the exact CF location o_o

dang...

i hope she recovered.. i dont want her sick T__T

Guest jessiep

^^Thanks for the brief translation, Suejinner. THe news that she got sick was old, right? That was when she was in Australia (after filming in Brazil). Poor BoA! She had to change that many flights (must be at least for 20 hours per trip). This girl must know how to handle with jet lag by now :lol:

I'm glad that BoA and other younger SM people are close. I remember that she jokingly said once that Kangta is the ony person she knows now in the SM Town (during the 06's Summer SM town album). I guess that she has more girlfriends (from SNSD) to hang out with now, besides Yoonhee and CSHJ.

Astarael, you brough the great news. I never expected that BoA will perform Anyband songs anywhere besides the Anyband concert. This is gonna be one awesome performance. BoA always rocks the stage at the end-of-the-year festival shows.

ps: The piano version of TPL is fantastic. This guy is amazing (since he played by ear).

Guest Wen Jing

4 planes?? But there are direct flight from Japan to Brazil... but I guess they stopped first in Australia??

Flying from Asia to South America is a very long long trip >.< I know it cuz I live next to Brazil and everything I go to China is a long long trip and very tiring.

I just read in some chinese site that BoA is listed in the NHK's new year special, that red and white team event, forgot the name. No surprise since this is the 6th year she's attending. Wondering which song she will sing.

Guest hanjin90

MKMF is split into 4 parts and she will be inthe 3rdone! performing Promise u with Xiah junsu (why didn't they mention TABLO T__T hes going T__T)

if Tablo didnt join them, how could they call it ANYBAND???

so, i think Tablo & Jin BoRa will perform with them as well

i wonder why he/she didnt mention Tablo & Bora

i believe ANYBAND will rock the MKMF stage tat night <3

i hope BoA is okay now, tonsilitis isnt good for ur voice T.T

charlene thanks for that nice wallie!

btw who are the other two celebs in it? hehe im curious

oh.. the other 3 gals are SHE, a girl group from taiwan.. kinda famous for their ..how do u say it harmony singing?

yippee!! she;'s going to attend the mkmf...but i was hopoing she'll perform tpl tooso that she can scream at the middle part..haha...

oh man nhk thing.. i thought it's alwai at the end of the eyar??? aisk.. if astro shows it.. i'll missed the show as i won't be home this weekend... :(

errr can anyone post up Soo Young pic? and who is yuri too??

wow i didn't know BoA has roommates in japan.. i keep thinking that she lives alone there...

Archived