B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest astarael

Seriously. I was looking forward to the making of videos for the interactions, but there was next to nothing besides some chatting between Junsu and Tablo. -___- The next CF better have more of that going on.

Ed Hardy rocks, haha. BoA introduced me to the clothing line, but they're just way too expensive for me right now.

1186190257_img07_meerong99.gif

img_6640_meerong99.jpg

npe10c_meerong99.jpg

CREDITS: Staff blog, http://blog.naver.com/meerong99

You should visit for more AnyBand photos, including some of Jin Bora and Tablo (wow, I didn't realize that second picture was SO huge). I read that they hired 1,000 extras for the CF!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anna_85

^ thanks for that link (it loaded a lot faster ^^)

anyways, i'm kill kind of sad that neither the CF nor the making shows boa interacting with ANY of the three

BUT! the songs are LOVE

i'm i love with TPL... the song is perfection

thanks for all the additional links and pictures! =)

Guest jessiep

Finally, I got to be able logging in Soompi (after several attempts).

Millions thanks to all of you (Suejinner, Astarael, Blue_smiley, and others) that shared/posted/updated us with BoA's and Anyband group photos and clips. BoA is simply gorgeous and glowing at the conference, and she's the shortest again :lol:

I've been watching the Cf video (from Boajjang) gazillionnnnnn times, and I love the CF, BoA, the songs, and the perfect collaboration. This is one heck awesome CF with a great theme. BoA's vocal is so powerful and amazing, Tablo's rap is awesome, Bora's very nice keyboard play, and Junsu's nice voice. I can't believe that BoA's and Junsu's voices blend so well together. They must do another duet in the future.

BoA's solo part is one word, SPECTACULAR!!!!!

I didn't expect much romance between BoA and Junsu or even between BoA and Tablo because I thought they're good friends only (from the earlier childhood photo). However, the BoA-Tablo moment kinda caught me off guard, and I have to say that I do not mind if there's something going on between them in this CF. I hope they'll eloborate more in the next segment (the sequel is a must, Samsung!!!) The hug of Junsu and Bora is a just friendly one (there is nothing more than that). However, I wonder if there will be a twist in the if-possible sequel since you guys said that the mission had BoA on Junsu's phone.

To recap, this CF is beyond my expectation because I didn't know it's gonna be this long and the collaboration between the four of them is just perfect. If they'll ever become an actual band, I won't doubt them selling their albums/singles as hotcakes.

***Her new single covers are very nice. I like them both. However, the Anyband CF got me hooked for now, so I gotta let it digest slowly before getting ready for her upcoming "Lose Your Mind" single.

She makes soo much money! shes in the freakin top 3!!!!

1. Bae Young Joon 2. Jung Ji Hoon(bi). 3. BOA KWON 4. Lee Hyori 5. Jeon Ji Hyun

How much she earned this year~

from album sales she gets around U.S. $15million , from ads/cfs $3million, from the sm shares around $300,000 totaling to $18.3million

hyori made 5.5million/ jeon ji hyun 5million~ etc etc

Her 2007 income is less than her 2006 (she made ~360 billion won). However, that's ok because she's still top 3 earner, and she's still very young. Her income is lesser because she didn't do alot of Cfs in 2007 (while she had at least 5 cfs in 2006) and her album/single sales dropped down somewhat.

Guest hanjin90
Wait...astreal you know that pic you posted that looks like an album. What is that?

And wasnt the showcase yesterday or something? I want to see some fancams...Im so confizzled. Theres a concert and a showcase, or am I just mixing them both...

there was a press conference yesterday, and the concert for ANYBAND will be held on 11/27

i'm disappointed tat the Making of didnt show much interaction among them T.T

cant wait for the concert on 11/27

the rest of DBSK & Epik High were special guests <3 cant be better <3

thanx for all the caps & pics guys

Guest xiao_yun87

the rest of the dongbang boys and epik high would be guests? so im guessing its like a collaboration concert.. i was hoping for more songs by AnyBand though =) and it will be great if junsu and boa did another duet.. in korea and in japan... im pretty sure fans in japan would go crazy because of their beautiful voices =)

im hoping someone would translate those stuff related to boa and junsu from yest. conference.. i don't understand korean T.T don't know what they are talking about.. and that's probably like the only place i can see them 'interact' since the making of didn't show much T.T more making ofs please? T.T and a sequel!

oh man.... can;t log in yesterday and there's so many more pics to saved!!!

thanks people for the pics and links!!!

ohh BoA and Tablo moments...

Bota... err... in Malay language botak means bald......haha

Guest smile-jw

Hi everyone!

I knew BoA since her "My Name" days, but I wasnt really a huge fan until Moto/GOT.

New poster here.

I think I remember some of you guys from the SNSD thread~

My name is jw or victoria. ^_^

Thanks for the Anyband pictures! BoA looks gorgeous~ (EdHardyalltheway<3)

Its cool to see her working with Tablo, Junsu, and Bora. Too bad there wasnt much interaction with them. ;_;

The MV was so good! I didnt really except to be THAT good. But I was wrong. XD

BoA and Junsu's voices blended so well together! (Not surprising, Junsu used to sound kinda like her. XD)

Gosh, Im so jealous of her looks and talent. D:

I hope I can review some of the pages here~ And hopefully become a regular in the BoA thread. x)

Guest kayem7289

Whoa, it's so active now!

Can I just say something? BoA looks soooooo gorgeous and dare I say sexy on the rooftop.

Her attitude, her pout, her eyes, her hair, ugghhhh...Perfection!

I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of BoSu as well, but at least their VOCAL collaboration makes up for it.

Plus, what I REALLY was looking for was a Tablo and Junsu hookup xD.

BloSu? Hehe, just kidding, but it would've been an even more enticing marketing strategy, no?

Anyway, I guess we can all safely say that Anyband was definitely a success. I know that after most of us hearda bout the concept, we were iffy, but it's all good now. Well, for me at least. I'm just hoping for more, there's just too much left open!

Okay, so I haven't been on here foreverrr. I've been checking up periodically, but my schedule has been a little hectic lately so I haven't been able to post. So I log on today and OMGOSH. I nearly passed out. Hahahaha. I'm so psyched!! I absolutely loooovee the CF, it's amazing. BoA looks incredible, and so do the others. She carries off that look so well! I really like the concept of the CF, it's really refreshing and interesting. Really different from most other CFs and such.

I abolutely love love love the two songs! I actually like TPL more than Promise U, though I adore the latter one as well. BoA sounds freaking incredible, and the high notes she hit were amazing. I still can't believe I'm listening to a collaboration between three of my absolute favorites!! If DBSG and Epik High were to join the present cast at the concert it would seriously be like a dream come true. But yeah, I've been listening/watching the CF continuously for the past hour! She and Junsu soud reaallly good together. And I love Tablo's rap~ "music, she saved my life, so I'm loving her through day and light" is my favorite part.

She looks so pretty at the press conference as well! I love her hair and her outfit.

Are we definitely getting a sequel? Because if not I'll cry. They have to follow up on the thing with BoA and Tablo! Why she just walked away and that look Tablo had on his face... gah, I'm so impatient. >< There were rumors and such that said that there would be a love triangle between BoA, Tablo, and Junsu, so it seems like there's something between BoA and Tablo. At first I thought maybe Tablo would be "talk" and that Jin Bora would be "play" and that BoA and Junsu wold be "love," but I actually like the possible love line between BoA and Tablo. That would be so cute, especially with Tablo's actual little crush on her! The Boblo thing is so cute... that's what Mithra and Tukutz call their relationship, lol!

A BIG BIG thanks to everyone who uploaded pictures and links and everything!!!!!

I'm trying to load the press conference clip with Junsu and the Wheesung thing right now, but they won't load >< I actually watched the WheeSung one quickly before and it won't load again now that I'm tring to do a fast translation. Erm... haha, one thing I remember is that the hosts say that if they were close to a hoobae like BoA they'd continuously text her asking why she isn't answering back quickly, since WheeSung seems to not want to text her there, lol! And then Shim Jung Hwan said that if WheeSung could get BoA on the phone then he could guest on the show again next week, so then WheeSung asked why he should be invited back due to BoA, lol! I don't know if that made sense, but it was cute. Sorry, I have a paper to write for tomorrow (I've had SO MANY papers due these past few weeks!! Grrrr.) so I'm rushing a little right now. Mmm... and then the hosts told him that that's how they are, haha.

I'm sorry if that made no sense! But I should have a little breather soon, so I'll be back to clarify anything that was jibberish. And if there's anything left over that needs translation by then, I'm your girl! ^^

ANYBAND!!

<3333333

Guest blessed

ANYBAND IS AWESOME! BoA looks so awesomely awesome in the pictures! haha i havent seen the CF yet,, BUT I WILL! SOON! the songs are awesome anyhow!! & her outfit is funkyness. shes like one of those street singers, which equals awesomeness!!

thanks everyone for the pics!!

Guest suejinners

soo many new pics/caps!! thanks everyone!

shes pretty and cute in every single one of them T__T

i want that edhardy shirt too but yes.. its too pricey for me right now as well T__T;

--

Welcome to the boa thread! Victoria! ^__^ hope to see more of you here

---

Hey Jina! good luck with all your papers! ee i hate writing papers -__-

there should be a sequal don't you think? lol esp with the ending like that. X) i agree tablo's actuall fanboycrush on her just makes it even cuter!

HQ CONCERT poster

18565749dv7.th.jpg

HQ AD (same thing.. just with the phones at the bottom XD)

hhcs0.th.jpg

credits to 박봉곤 at boaworld bestiz

Guest hanjin90

I'm trying to load the press conference clip with Junsu and the Wheesung thing right now, but they won't load >< I actually watched the WheeSung one quickly before and it won't load again now that I'm tring to do a fast translation. Erm... haha, one thing I remember is that the hosts say that if they were close to a hoobae like BoA they'd continuously text her asking why she isn't answering back quickly, since WheeSung seems to not want to text her there, lol! And then Shim Jung Hwan said that if WheeSung could get BoA on the phone then he could guest on the show again next week, so then WheeSung asked why he should be invited back due to BoA, lol! I don't know if that made sense, but it was cute. Sorry, I have a paper to write for tomorrow (I've had SO MANY papers due these past few weeks!! Grrrr.) so I'm rushing a little right now. Mmm... and then the hosts told him that that's how they are, haha.

lol i find it very cute <3 Shim Jung Hwan is a hilarious guy, the MCs seem really interest in Whee Sung & BoA relationship

good luck with your papers

Welcome to BoA thread Victoria, i'm glad tat a lot of ppl r starting to like her after this MV

i know tat all of them want BoA does something in Korea, a lot of her old fans out there like her Korean singing more than Japanese one

ANYBAND is <3333333

095fd53623aeeb9083f0061ag6.jpg

920d956444f7e7e65a8e09fog4.jpg

Credit: bestiz BoAworld

Good to see some new faces in here^^ There's been alot more visitors in here every since Anyband came out, lol. Welcome, everyone <3

It took me forever to load the Junsu bit in the showcase too....there's another one HERE, just taken from a different angle. It's a youtube link, so it should load fine^^

Thanks for the translation for the Wheesung video, Jina. Papers suck =(

I hope there are a few more sequels to this. The ending definitely hints at a part 2...maybe a less serious one this time. hahaha.

Guest V-ni@star

so many pic.....

i love it...

many people visit this thread too....

if boa release new korean album her fans will be bigger too...

yay

Guest hanjin90

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=YoURWA8QNrc$

00:40~ samsung rep was talking and said

'when Tablo rapped Boa was like oh hes so cool

and when BoA sang Tablo would collapse/fall down'

then Tablo adds in 'I collapsed because i didn't eat'

hahahhaah you can't hide anything now tablo XD

lol lol Tablo is such a cutie dork

i cant image how happe he will be when singing live with BoA at the concert~XD

Archived