B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90

thanx KanJi for the translation of her Kr blog update. She's caring person, i luv her image with no make up <3

-------------------

OMG~OMG~ someone pls calm me down T.T this CF is just LOVE LOVE LOVE

i dun know how to describe it by words,i think "AWESOME" is not enough for this CF, man it STANDS OUT in ANYSERIES, i luv the other any too but this one is really really really different from the others, it gives me different feelings when watching it.

and OMG~~ BoA & her high note made me O__O

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/bw/zboard.php?...8c11bd17ef3b386

ppl on bestiz cut this part, and i cant stop listening it, her voice made me goosebumps

i'm a bit disappointed tat there is no romance between BoA and Junsu but u guess what?? Tablo made me hyped up at the end of the MV, the way he looked at BoA <3<3<3<3 omg~~ i think he has different feeling for her other than friendship lol

and i'm the ONLY one tat think JunSu&Bora hug is just a friendship hug?? it's kind of a normal hug for friends,i cant see any chemistry between them, Mae had posted the hidden mission tat showed BoA in Junsu's phone.it MUST have the part 2 or i'll kill ANYCALL lol (i'm going insane)

PERFECT MV i've seen in my life <333 great storyline & great music

thanx for all the pics update u guys, BoA looks angelic in those showcase pics, Jin Bo Ra looks more better in the MV

ANYBAND <333333333

Guest anna_85

i just watched the CF! its AMAZING!!!!

the songs are great!!! they all sounds great together... junsu x boa duet = GREATNESS then add tablo's rapping and bora's amazing piano skills and you get something awesome

there werent a lot of interactions, but thats ok =)

both junsu and boa sounded great in the cf, their voices go well together

ahhh!! i wanna watch behind the scenes stuff!!! =(

boa is so pretty, i love her look in the cf

ahhh, i cant get over the CF!!

Guest hanabi ;

i love boa's outfit in the press conference.

i thought they would at least perform something, but its really a press conference ><

at least the cf is out :)

LOL

the anyband pictures are great.

and all the comments are tempting me to go watch the cf

but its still loading T.T

is the 9mins video a cf or an mv?

omg I know I'm really behind but I just watched the CF.... and HAHA I almost cried too, seeing the people so happy after hearing the music :D

In the end, Junsu and Bora hugged like normal childhood friends but Tablo motioned BoA to come but she didn't... and then wasn't Tablo like "I'll protect you?"

lol there's def going to be something between Tablo and BoA.

omg I'm probably going to watch this again again throughout the whole day today lol

aphro, you might want to go check out boajjang.com. I remember they had some of BoA's dance videos up.

no u.u there aren' dance vids......can u give me the link plz???

@ the others:

i'm searching for a vid where i can learn spark, the female version!!! but since the most of them have been delated....i couldn't watch them =(

plz help me!!!

Guest talksound
THANKS mae for the pics<3

------

Lots of people are starting to compliment BoA's voice. ^______^ non fans too!

Did anyone else get chills when BoA hit those high notes? o___o

STARTING to compliment boa's voice? lol wow, took them long enough! haha

as for those chills? oh yeah. O_O lol

i hate how they always deliberately separate junsu & boa. it sucks, i wanna see them have more interaction! although i do wish they had junsu belt his voice as well. :X

i have to say.. this is one of my fav songs of boa now, although it's a group project thing. finally, she did something that proved her ability as a superstar. i felt that she was ... well a bit restricted in japan and whatnot. T_T

I think I'm actually beginning to like TPL more than Promise U (the single's up for download on BJJ btw). If Tablo really did compose/write that song...then I think I love him even more than I already do <3. BoRa's piano solos were really pretty too. This whole project was beyond great.

So, while soompi was down, I got bored and poked around on Daum...and found this video of the Showcase, of Junsu talking about BoA. From what I can understand, he praises her alot...her Japanese, singing, dancing...and then I just melted into a puddle.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=...$&ref=

There's also a post on Bestiz with a poster about the AnyBand concert...apparently Epik High and DBSK are gonna be special guests <3

119448396251692500.jpg

credits: 아가보아 @BoAworld

Annnnnnnd...a clip of Wheesung talking about BoA on another show^^

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=aQAP9FtqJ3Q$

Guest astarael

^ Thank you! I was waiting for someone to upload because everytime I tried to save them, they showed up as bitmap images. xD

Thanks for the new images, hanjin! I'm glad you loved the CF, lol; it was seriously amazing to watch. Yeah, I was a bit disappointed about the lack of romance and definitely disappointed with the lack of interaction between them, but I'm excited with what the next CF will be like. They ended with an interesting prospect that Tablo has had feelings for BoA for a while now, or that something happened when they were younger that changed everything. I mean, why did BoA just walk off?

At first, I didn't like TPL as much as Promise You, but it's moving up there. I still like Promise You more; I guess I just like the happiness and hopeful feel to it, but both of the songs are just pure love. <3333

Thank you for the video and picture, Wing! There've been several articles and video clips from that showcase and I know that they've just been complimenting each other and telling stories about when they first met or when they were filming. It'd be great if someone could translate or summarize what Junsu said about her, lol. xD Yeah, I also saw a clip where BoA mentioned something about Junsu. I love it.

So this concert is for sure? That'd be so awesome to see Epik High, DBSK, and BoA all on one stage. :] I'll be counting down the days.

ANYBAND MAKING OF - Brazil 2007

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/bw/zboard.php?...8874ae98c2be793

Guest Wen Jing

I like more TPL too!! It's soo addictive!!!

So their concert would be like a joint concert. I mean, TVfXQ will perform their own songs, BoA hers and Epik High their's. Then BoA, Junsu, Tablo and Bora will sing TPL and Promise U. I wonder if Bora will make a solo piano performance O.o Or maybe she can play the piano while BoA or Junsu or both together sings. haha ^^ That would be nice!!!

i watched it!

with mucho difficulty.

hahaha, but it was totally worth it.

:)

duuude, is it just me.

or does it feel like there has to be a second part to this..

or maybe im being stupid and there already is?

BUT THE ENDING IS SOP FJASIDJASKLDJKASJDKASJLDSA.

i need more!

Guest XxMariannexX

I'm a little late. But Soompi was unavailable for so long. =[

I watched the CF today and LOVED it!! =D Probably the best commercial I've ever seen!^^ hehe ..I wanna see more..The ending almost just kinda leaves you hanging. I'm thinking there's more too. ..Gotta have more! =P ..Aahh, that was great.

There are so many new pictures! All absolutely beautiful and incredibly hot! ..Giving me the urge to make graphics. Yay, new avatar. X]

Edit:

Ed Hardy<3

The Ed Hardy Shirt BoA Wore In The AnyBand CF

..It probably wouldn't look as good on me as it does on BoA. haha Also, I don't think I can afford to spend $174.00 on one shirt.

^ Thanks for the link to the making of, Mae <333

If any of you guys are like me and Mncast hates you, you can watch the making of from THIS link^^

Poo, there was no interaction between them in the making of either (except for Junsu and Tablo). I wish they didn't have to worry about fan girls so much =(

Archived