B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

^ It'll be like Hyori's Any-series...she had full length music videos for AnyMotion, AnyClub, and AnyStar...plus she performed them at the showcases for these cfs. Shorter cf versions of the videos were cut to be shown on TV, but the initial project was a full length MV for the songs. Hyori didn't have any concerts for these songs, but I guess since this concept is AnyBand, they'll have a concert to go along with the gimmick.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pink Cherry

man! the new pics of Anybad look greaaaaat!!

I'm so excited!! *O*

she looks really pretty! I love the concept!

her hair, make-up, clothes.. everything looks great!

can't wait to watch the MV!

I bet it's going to be SO COOL!

Guest hanjin90
^ i cnt see or hear anything..

maybe theres something wrong with the link.

i wonder why they remove the topic :mellow::o

i uploaded it onto esnip, u can listen here

http://www.esnips.com/doc/363614a6-06fc-43...6541/oh-anyband

i'm in love with the preview lol

it sounds rock-ish to me because of the electric guitars, which is remind me of Youn Ha's music

Seems like Bestiz took down the link for the preview of the song =(

Apparently THIS is where the press conference will be held? Or maybe it's the concert on the 27th. But yeah. Nice place.

If the leader thing is really based on votes, then I think Junsu is gonna win, rofl. If anyone knows how to actually vote though, it'd be great if they could teach us how...because that vote button doesn't really do anything for me either.

i have the feeling tat they already decided the leader position, somehow i feel it's BoA lol (yes! i'm biased)

they just want fans to involve with Anyband, it's such a smart promotion. But if they havent yet, i think BoA still has a chance

New Single: "Lose Your Mind"

As with every December, we're also treated to another guaranteed hit from BoA. This year's release will be entitled "Lose Your Mind" which features Yutaka Furukawa from the J-Rock group Doping Panda. The single is said to be a strong and energetic dance track that'll surely get her fans movin' and groovin'. This collaboration promises to be another spectacular song! The B-side of BoA's 24th single is "Smile Again", the familiar ballad from the "Doyo Wide Gekijo" mystery series, airing on TV Asahi.

Two versions have already been confirmed. First is the [CD+DVD / Jacket A] version, and the other being the [CD Only / Jacket B] version. The jackets have yet to be released but we'll surely get our hands on it to share, well before the expected sale date on December 12th. We will update everyone as more details are available but until then, make sure that you pre-order your copy!

Credits:

Site: www.BoAjjang.com

News Update: Ace (BoAjjang.com)

Writeup/Editing: Ace (BoAjjang.com)

News/Image Source: CD Japan + Snogirl

"Lose your mind" the title sounds cool plus she works with a J-rock singer, cant wait!

Guest jessiep

YEEESSSSSS....BoA's look in this CF is awesome. I love her punk/rock look (and of course with Ed Hardy's clothing). In my opinion, her image rocks the best among the four. It's very neat that they will have the concert for the CF promotion on 11/27. I guess she won't perform in the press conference on Nov 7th then.

According to Boajjang, you can only vote for the leader choice if you're an Anycall.com member.

In Hey Boy, Hey Girl MV, BoA is very pretty and adorable. Without BoA, Seamo's MV will look quite boring (because i'm biased...:lol:).

**Note: BoA's 24th Japanese single "Lose Your Mind" (featuring Doping Panda) will be released on 12/12/2007!!!

omgosh.

i love this day. everything's popping up good news!

lol. BoA's upcoming j-single, anycall MV comming, Hey Boy, Hey Girl PV.

gahh~ i love it. (= lol.

Oh my gosh! I am so excited! Finally there is something going to happen between BoA in Korea. And I am so sad that bestiz removed the link to the anyband song. I really wanted to hear it. May someone describe it to me. Or if they have another link, please share for us!

7 More days! I really cant wait. And they are releasing new information each day.

And just why are they conducting a poll for being the leader of Anyband. Its like everybody knows who is going to win. lol. :mellow:

But I saw the Hey Girl and hey BoA Music video. The song is catchy and the music video was yeah...and bit low budget. But I mean its still good. I was expecting more places in the Music Video. I really dont understand the concept of them being in a place around....cans?

But yes, I remember i saw 10 members viewing this thread earlier and I was so so surprised!!!

Guest suejinners

theres a preview out already 0__0 booo the esnips page doesn't work for me.

the pics of the convention hall is for the 27th the anyband concert.

looks nicee

ahh the new SINGLE!!im excited!!!

im soo excited! soo many boa stuff comin out~ shes going to be super busy this month. i wonder if she will attend the mkmf awards? since she will be in korea on the 7th for the preview-press conference.. then the 27th for the anyband concert.. hmmmmm

her manger is right.. shes going to be super busy for the rest of the year~~

--

Charlene~ ^^

thanks for the birthday banner! ill be posting it soon at the fanclub<3<3

the fanclub is here!

http://soompi.com/fanclub/boa_kwon

Guest suejinners

NEW PIC from the anyband CF

its such a BADpicture though LOL ^^;;

ppl are saying it reminds them of Hyori

57652378su0.th.jpg

this one is xiah

img0361yj2.th.jpg

credits to daum,dcinside

Guest Wen Jing

I have the preview, it's 17 seconds.

I think I can't post direct link here, so if you want it PM me ^^

It's great!! I'm already in love with the song!

Those pictures!!

They look kinda weird with their new hairstyles >.<

But still, have to see the final product!

Guest -x.smile.31

!@#$% wahh~ i just came back from

my psychology exam and i found out that

Anyband is going to debut really soon =D

thanks for all the news suejinners

and winG* and hanjin_90 for

the song preview, i was a bit too late so

the link stopped working though =[

BoA looks so rocker style in the pics, seems

to me that they're old childhood friends who

became a band when they grew up...obviously XD

I really like the shirt she's wearing in the pics

^0^...she looks more..natural? or better looking

in the pics than the other 3 XD

Thanks hanabi ; for the PV link! i watched

it not too long ago on TV =] she's so cute in the

pv and i can see that Seamo really didn't make

eye contact with her at all (at times he did though =P)

she's so cute with her 'apple' hairstyle~!! =^0^=

Guest anna_85

i'm so excited!!! i cant wait to see and hear the full length MV and song

i just heard the preview from boajjang and i i really like it... i can hear junsu's voice in the background... they sound nice together... LOL

anyways, thanks for all the updates/pics/previews/etc!!!

Guest heygingersnap

omggggggg boa. <3 <3 <3

i heard the anyband preview - it's over @ boajjang now!

like someone said, it's almost like younha...

haha, kinda rockish and upbeat. i really like it!

and she looks awesome in that pic w/ gold streaks.

i seriously CAN'T wait until this anyband thing!

it already looks like it's gonna be smokin' hot.

just watched hey boy, hey girl's pv too!

it was really cute w/ the cans and stuff. XD

anyway, i have a question.

does anyone know what boa's doing for her birthday?

it's in a couple days already...

Guest hyeminnie

thanks for the caps, you guys.

i just wish there were different pics. maybe with them interacting. just looks like they had their own separate photo shoot.

but i'm sooo excited a preview has been released.

i love BoA's concept. more of a rockish theme we haven't seen from her,yet.

i can't wait to see performances and the MV.

and she's coming out with a new single!!!

can't wait!

I just heard the preview... :wub:

I missed hearing BoA's voice in an upbeat song...and they sound so good together. Finally, BoA will get to be in a band! With Junsu too <3 I can't wait for the whole thing to come out...and the performance.

Thanks Sue, for the new pics. Bad pictures for both of them. I hope Junsu's hair looks better in motion than it does in pictures :x lol. The car and the hair is definitely reminiscent of Hyori's AnyCall series...but maybe they wanted to keep the "Anycall" look. hahaha.

Archived