B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest strawberry-chan

Haha thx for sharing I never see the first and the third video XD haha it's cool that they getting along well!! I hope the cf rumor is true BoA didn't do any activity in korea lately I miss it... I can't wait to watch Love Letter live

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

OMG i love how shes doing all these photoshoots!

ELLE~~!!!! o__o<3 its gotta be good

gazette thanks for those scans o__o<3

thanks Mae for all those clips!! i love see ing them<3<3<3 ^^<3

i can't wait for her loveletter performances as well

OMG! OMG!!

THANKS A MILLION!!!

Thank you SueJin, Jina!, boaismyangel, astarael and all of you for loads of information, updates and cute pictures~!!!

Will be back in a day or two with some older info/translation about the working/making of LOVE LETTER from BoA's okkake nikki (avex BoA official site).

Guest kayem7289

Astareal, wow, you weren't kidding when you said he was red. He looked like a cherry xD.

Thanks for the other two clips, too! It's cute how BoA has to adjust his tie, I'm really curious as to how they interact now since I don't think any clips of the two ever came out between 2005-2006...Don't worry, I'll keep drilling her for more info :lol:. All her other "rumors" she told me came true, so only time will tell!

Thanks for the preview of Elle as well :).

Gazette <3, thanks for the picures as well. BoA looks so pretty, but her arms are so thin...

Another clip! I hope it's new to some of you guys. It's really short, but really cute. DBSG are at a radio show, I think, and the other boys (I see Yunho and Junsu) are dancing to Triangle. Then Jaejoong goes up to join them and dances a small part of BoA's My Name! It's a little part of her solo part of the dance. So adorable! ^^

Thanks for all the pictures and everything! She's so pretty, I'm jealous. ><

Oh, and this is kind of random, but has anyone been in the DBSG thread lately? Did you see the outfit Micky was wearing when they arrived in France? Haha, that reminded me of the outfit BoA wore in one of their performances, with a cap and a gray sweater jacket thing (though hers had no sleeves and his did) with the hood up. Yes, I'm a loser... but that was the first thought that came to mind when I saw his pictures! Haha.

<3333333333

http://blog.naver.com/ckddus20?Redirect=Lo...16512&vid=0

Since we're going nuts with the DBSK-BoA videos, I found the one with Tablo talking to DBSK about BoA, lol. There's also the Yunho/Yoochun/BoA MKMF video, and a video with Minwoo and BoA on this page.^^

Sorry about the links in my other post T_T I fixed it~

Jina: That video was cute :3 I remember when BoA and DBSK went to the Taiwan Golden Melody awards that year, when BoA when on stage to present an award, you could hear Jaejoong suddenly shout "BoA JJANG!!"...and then BoA laughs.

Guest astarael

^ I remember that clip, lol. I thought it was so funny; the audience was all quiet when Jaejoong shouted that.

I'd love to see how all of them interact now, actually. I'm sure they're all a bit more comfortable around each other. :] You know how BoA kind of backs away from skinship, especially with males. I think the only guys she's really comfortable getting all touchy with are Brian and Hwanhee. Any other time, she's kind of leaning away or withdrawing, haha.

Jina, are you talking about the performance at 2005 대한민국음악축제 with DBSK, CSJH, and BoA? I think Micky also wore a shirt similar to BoA's that time, the red and white one with the skull. I wonder if they pick out the clothes themselves, which would mean they have the same taste, haha.

Anyways, thank you for more clips, Wing! I think we all enjoy watching these DBSK-BoA videos. And thank you to Gazette<3 and Duffle for sharing pictures! I totally learned the Milky Way dance by heart. :x

JILLE - October 2007

v20p07091219375660510ifbl4.jpg

CREDITS: hcyspeed0510 at gBoAfans and BoAjjang + boanjel

I can't wait for HQ scans of these magazines. The ELLE photoshoot looks like it's going to be awesome!

I was trying to watch that one (Jaejoong's "BoA jjang!") but it kept buffering and now I'm really sad. >< Haha. I think it was that one... the one with Vanness (Vaness? Vannes?), right? Gah, it sounds so cute. I love how close they are. I miss interaction.

And I absolutely adore that clip with Tablo and the DBSG boys! I just heard the clip yesterday, and I just kept smiling at them and how they kept laughing. I love the video clip though, because you can see how smiley all the boys are about it. So cute!! I heard another clip yesterday with Tablo being interviewed by someone (Danny Ahn?). Tablo mentions how Epik High is going to Japan and how he's learning Japanese now. So Danny (?) goes, "Oh, so you can... with BoA." So then Mithra and Tukutz are laughing and then they start talking about they're called "Boblo." LOL. And I remember how the Epik High boys were bopping their heads along with the beat during BoA's MFMK (MKMF?) performance in 2005. I read that he also said that if he could collaborate with a female singer he would choose BoA, and that he was really struck when he heard her Everything Needs Love song that she did with Mondo Grosso. He said that initially he wondered who it was, and then he found out it was her, and that she's really impressive. If the rumors are true... then he might actually get to work with her! asfjasksfjlflsl. I hope so.

And yeah, I noticed that she's not really all touchy either. I remember seeing pictures of how a fan (a male) from one of the Harvard meetings gave her a present and tried to give her a hug as well, and she was shying away, lol. As well as when PSY hugged her... I remember I was kind of like o___O when I saw that, lol. I don't think I particularly remember seeing her back away from skinship with the DBSG members, though. Except once with Yoochun, but I think that was because she was expecting another attack, lol. But maybe that's because I love them together and blur out anything like that between them. =X Hahaha.

I miss seeing her with the FTTS boys, though. They seemed like they had such a good oppa/dongseng kind of relationship. Like here. You can just see how comfortable she is with them. She says that they're like "neighborhood oppas," lol. I remember another time when the three of them were being interviewed, and Hwanhee was asked why he thought the three of them kept appearing together like this. He said that it was probably because people thought they looked good together the first time, and then because used to them. Then he said something like, "Wouldn't it be weird if suddenly she was with DBSG all the time?" And I kind of laughed because now she sort of is, and they're almost interlinked or something.

Aw, Milky Way! Brings back a lot of memories. It feels like such a long time ago! I loved the colors, though, so pretty and blue... and sparkly! I adored the stars and such and how it looked like she was in the sky, loll.

I love how she looks in the picture astarael posted! She looks beautiful. Her hair looks great. I love how one of her trademarks used to be her long, straight hair, but now she's experimenting with so many different styles and looks gorgeous. I love it when she has waves like that now.

An old old I Want performance! I love the song, and the FTTS talk made me want to watch, lol. Wow, they look so young.

This post is way too long, I'm sorry! I'm procrastinating on an English paper and studying for math. >< So of course I've rambled on and on. =X

Guest suejinners

ahh thanks for that Jille snapshot. im loving her style lately. can't wait for scans=D

OMG these clips are sooo fun to watch XD XD

I LOVEEEEEE it when BoA is with Brian & Hwanhee? Why? because she truly seems happy around them as well as being super comfortable around them <3

ahh that I Want perf is so cute =D

BoA squeals Hwanhee! when HH's interviewing~

and the drink that Brian gave to him was taken away by BoA LOL its funnier cause shes all tough and says thanks for the drink and HH doesn't seem to care XD

Plus shes soooo comfortable around them And the interview at the end was cute too~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi08u8ek8dU

BoA & Brian playing around XD

BoA getting freaked out by FTTS XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6i-venyGMQ

BoA strangles Brian briefly during his interview XD

yeah..... i miss this trio T__T

Thanks for posting those clips Suejiins. I get so hyped up when you post in there because Im always like, oh my god she MUST HAVE NEW NEWS!! But even not, its interesting, your posts =]

OMG! CAN A LIVING SOUL HELP ME ON THIS! I NEED SOMEONE KOREAN WHO CAN TRANSLATE THIS POLL! I THINK BOA IS NUMBER 3 ON THE 2nd POLL AND I THINK ITS FOR THE 2007 MKMF!! But I dont think its important, but I just want to know what it is!

AND IF YOU SCROLL DOWN BOA IS NUMBER 2 ON THE NUMBER 3 POLL! I think this is unimportant, but yeah.

http://event.auction.co.kr/event2007/200709/MKMF/#

56123887dv5.jpg

CREDITS To: 레몬쥬스

@boaismyangel: According to the screen cap, the category is, "Female Singer with the Most Style"

I was cleaning out my BoA files today and I saw all these BoA D-Day files with FTTS and coincidently there are youtube links posted in this thread regarding the same thing ;) Watching old Spark and Moto performances make me miss the good old days when BoA was in Korea T__T

Anyway...I topped a page and I have nothing to share..

EDIT//

A BoA-Brian gif <33

506r1wh.gif

Guest yunapolaris

@BoAngel : Ah~ thank you very much, those Milkyway caps remind me a lots of sweet memories , she's was so kute at that time with that orange curly hair-style , Milkyway's still one of cuttest PV and era to me up today <33

@boaismyangel : Oh!! Poll for 2007 MKMF ? I wanna know what it's about to death!! Hope someone can translate it soon. Thanks for heading up , boaismayangel !

Guest atlantis-x

first time in this thread. but thought to share this. boa finally updated her blog.(:

オーストラリア  2007年09月13日(木)

オーストラリアでレコーディングしてきたよ!

途中でカゼをひいて大変だったー

でも無事に終了!

-credits to boa's oricon blog

if i m not wrong. it means something like this.

did a recording in australia! caught a bad cold midway through but everthing ends safely/fine!

Archived