B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest hanjin90

And sadly Olympus has KTH as their model now. i love kth<3 but i was sad for boa T__T

i was surprised no one in the media is writing about this news. cause it is huge.. newssssssss =O

T.T yes, it's a sad thing for us fans. I love how she's always gorgeous in every Olympus CF

BUT omg~~omg~~ i think i must calm myself first, my fingers are shaking while typing this post.

a music drama or a CF with BoA & DBSK's Jun Su is COMPLETELY CRAZY. i just dun want to put my hope so high but i did T.T i hope SM or Anycall will say something 'bout this soon. I REALLY cant wait~~i'm praying for it happens.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gaining a little more hope... if it turns out to be just rumors I'm going to cry! Especially after the disappointment with the Wheesung collaboration. The rumor seems to be getting more concrete, but it just seems so random. Gah, I hope it's true.

If they do do a music drama it would be incredible. Especially if that leads to BoA, Junsu, and Tablo working together on a song! I would love it if she worked with Tablo since he's really talented and is a fan of hers, so cute. <333333 I'm a big fan of all three so that would be amazing, not to mention that it would make up for the Wheesung collab we were all waiting so much for. I mean, I still want her and Wheesung to do that song, but at least we get some Korean activity... with Junsu and Tablo, nonetheless!!

And it would make sense for Samsung to go all out too, right? Hyori's past commercials all had her singing and had other celebs featuring and were a big deal... so if Samsung gets BoA, Junsu, and Tablo, who are all really famous and popular, they wouldn't just do a regular 30 second commercial, right?

I don't want to get my hopes up too much. x____X

BUT A MUSIC DRAMA!!!

Guest kayem7289

Suejinners, OMG...You're totally killing us! Thanks for the article though! I'm getting more and more hope about this! Obviously there is something going on because the statements from the three representatives are so inconsistent. I don't think the representatives would say anything either that was false, or they'd risk their jobs. I'm getting all enthused again; I need to get shaken back to reality.

As for Hyori's contract, I don't think there was a clause that stated that she was allowed to be the onlyspokesmodel, right? I wouldn't mind if she renewed her contract either, so that they'd stick her in the CF as well lol. I also don't think that Samsung will have to worry much about money. Samsung is a multi-billion a year company (Just in South Korea!), and they paid Hyori like...Only $1 million (?), they can afford to shell out a few more million :D.

I hope you don't mind me quoting your post at the DBSK thread because it'll make them even more excited hearing about the CF being a music drama! It provides more back up as well, ahhhhh...These days are being too good to me.

Guest heygingersnap

zomg i think i'd die if boa did anything like hyori's anycall stuff. *__*

thanks for the updates!! hm, it seems like a whole big secret so far. @@

LOL. the second i go into this thread, LOVE LETTER comes on my player. ftww <3

Guest hyeminnie

thanks suejin for the article.

i hope there are lots of making of's and backstage stuff.

i wonder how tablo's gonna act towards BoA, does she even know he likes her? most likely.

musical drama? like acting, singing and dancing? yay!!\

can't wait!!

Guest astarael

:] I've already gotten my hopes up very high, so the only way they're coming down is if they're completely crushed.

Aren't Hyori's Anycall CFs like a music drama? One of the reps said Anycall wants to do something different, but Junsu/BoA/Tablo/Bora might be in a music drama as well? Anyway, I'm confused by all the technicalities in terms of contracts and how these things work; all I know is that Samsung has a lot of famous models working for them.

Something that's been bothering me; I know there are people who may disagree, but I think BoA really deserves this. She's worked hard and paid her dues in the industry, and there's nothing anyone can say to change that.

Oh, also, I read on Naver that the theme/concept is 천재성? I don't know where these people are getting their info from, but I've seen that on numerous sites. A lot of the fans on Naver do seem to be very confident about the whole thing; a Cassiopeia member even firmly stated that Junsu was doing the CF. I'm wondering, if this is true, when we'll get to see the finished product. Seems like everything should be filmed by now...

Guest still_dr3amin

wow a few days and all our dreams came true! boa&DBSG! but junsu & boa? or is it TVXQ & Boa? But hey! This is something new...Tablo eh? I always hear about them saying that tablo is a big fan of Boa and he secretly likes her ^^

Guest suejinners

BoA DEF deserves this.

i think some people are doubting her . but i have so much faith in her if this CF thing is true XD

천재성? gifted?

천재-genius

wait i just googled it and 천재성 means gifted characteristic? lol

If its ALL four of them im pretty sure it would be a music drama like hyori's anymotion-club-star dealio~ and from there they edited to 15sec-30sec CFs.

if it isn't true im going to be really sad T__T. cause it would really make up for her inactivity in korea.

and have u noticed that she hasn't updated her blog fora couple of days!?~~~? lol

^^

o2004100742585hw3.jpg

I love all this new info coming out <333

If that's really the theme, then it'd be pretty cool...JinBora's gifted with playing the piano; Tablo with lyrics and rapping; Junsu with singing (and dancing); and BoA with dancing (and singing). It'd be interesting to see all of that showcased in one music drama.

Goodness I have my hopes so high up...I can't freakin wait to see it. Maybe they'll perform something/have a showcase for it like Anystar. omggggg. :3

Guest astarael

Thanks for the picture and info, Sue Jin! Tri-Angle, those were the days; I really miss seeing them on stage together.

I was thinking along the same lines as Wing, haha. It would be awesome to see a CF with that kind of concept, and it'd be just as cool if they could incorporate that somehow into a possible song: Jin Bora's piano playing, Tablo's rapping and lyrics, and BoA and Junsu's singing. I don't think a 20-second CF would be enough though. T_T They should eventually make a music video or something, haha. And wow, if they do have a showcase for it... o_o Oh, the possibilities are endless. I know that they'll do a great job with this!

For now, I'm just finding any reason to believe that this is true, haha. BoA wouldn't go overseas for nothing, and this "rumor" could explain it, and if there's a lack of new blog posts, she's definitely busy doing something!

Guest VitaDolce*

Since we are all hyped. I made a graphic of our

lovely couple. :P hahahaha

No official announcements yet but I hope this

is true. 4 amazing people in 1 cf/musical drama.

spectacularkh6.png

Guest yunapolaris

I'm sorry if i make you guys off your stroke , but Junsu feat BoA is not a good idea for me, whole DBSG featuring BoA is a pretty good idea but anyone of them with BoA is not. I can't explain why, maybe just because I don't like DBSG's members, they're not my type. BoA with Tablo is much better, to me :P

Anyways, it's really good if BoA has some activities in Korea, I hope BoA will focus on 6th album than any kind of duet.

Btw, it's a long time BoA hasn't update her blog...:(

Guest Gazette<3

i love her more More than myself<3

she made Me Enter the world of k-popi'm not korean or japanese i'm fromethe Middle East :) we all an the Middle East love her....................................some pix

BoaSings.gif

lllllllll.gif

dtm20mpdh7.gif

aika_boa64.gif

boa_peace.gif

b6d3.jpg

Oh she is soo cute :3Valenti's pix

japan2ndalbum.jpg

japan2ndalbumdvd.jpg

valenti5a9id.jpg

valenti11xs.jpg

valenti28nx.jpg

valenti39iw.jpg

valenti43kg.jpg

valenti56za.jpg

valenti67hg.jpg

valenti73hp.jpg

valenti86yy.jpg

valenti93oa.jpg

valenti117ex.jpg

valenti128dt.jpg

oh is Tablo with hwe in the CF @@ i love Tablo 2 hehehehe

Guest Wen Jing

Thanks soo much for the info suejinners!!!

You made my day!!

I have always liked Anycall's music dramas! They are always soooo COOL!!!!!!

And now with BoA and Junsu!!!!! I want to see them together as a couple really!!! But Tablo is not bad either!!!

I can't wait for this!! I hope everything is TRUE and we can see it soon!

Guest kayem7289

Okay, I don't know if this would qualify as confirmation, but it's STRONG 'evidence' xD!

The boys (DBSK) arrived in Paris, France today, without Junsu...

Another insider has said that he is finally on his way to meet up with the other boys in France today with a flight from RIO, BRAZIL. What has he been doing in Brazil for the passed three days? I hardly believe it was for a holiday :lol:.

Furthermore, like some of you have said, BoA has not updated her blog for a while now! I feel kind of weird letting everyone know, since the Cassiopeians I spoke to said that his whole CF was supposed to be a secret lol. Maybe they should do a better job to keep it quiet (Samsung reps), if DBSK is ever seen without Junsu, of course the fans are going to wonder about his whearabouts!

Not sure what is going on with Tablo and Jin Bora though, I should do some more research on where they are...Anyway, I agree with all of you! BoA is a role model to me because of her strive to succeed, she has worked so hard for everything she has accomplished, and it bogglesm ym ind that it took Samsung this long to finally get her (If she is in fact making the CF).

Ugghh...So much news coming out, but still no confirmation from SM or Samsung!

I know some DBSK fans may not like BoA, and some BoA fans may not like Junsu/DBSK (I LOVE them both) but we'll just have to set our preferences aside. Whether you like Junsu/BoA, you can't deny the amount of talent they have. They are two of SM's most well-rounded clients, and this collaboration will be magical. I hope for the best with the Epik High and Jin Bora fans, too, just be happy that such amazing talent is coming together :). For those still wondering if the entire DBSK will work in this CF, I doubt it, the Cassiopeians didn't mention the other boys at all, and only Junsu was in Brazil :unsure:...The Cassiopeians really know how to dig for news lol, they told me the boys would be going to France when there was no evidence at all, nor were there any announcements. I'll ask them for BoA news as well.

My hope is soaring higher and higher each day because the evidence seems to be mounting. I mean, yeah. Junsu wouldn't randomly be in Brazil, especially without the other DongBang boys. And BoA was probably really busy with something if she hasn't updated her blog, which she usually does on a regular basis. Not to mention that someone said her manager announced something about her going overseas. If it falls through or turns out to not be true... askdfjasdfjsafjs;dfksdfakfjlf. I really hope Tablo is in this too... I'm a big fan of his, and having a CF with BoA, Junsu, and Tablo would be love.

I wish that all five of DBSG could have been in this CF, but I should just be (and am!) thankful that she and Junsu might be doing it, at least. It's just been SoOoOoOOOO long since we've seen the six of them together.

I hope someone confirms this soon!! Gah. Until someone does I'm going to feel so uneasy.

Edit // You guys have probably seen this before, but I just did for the first time and it's so cuteeeee. So I wanted to share, just in case. It's this. It's at the MFMK (MKMF?? I always get it confused!) in 2005. Yoochun and Yunho are sitting next to each other, and BoA is sitting in the row behind them. The boys are talking to her, and then they start to tell her to come sit next to them! So she gets up and sits next to Yoochun. Awwwwwwwwwwww. ^^

Archived